Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denver area students walk out of school in protest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm going to go ahead and take a stand

fuck these islamist mother fuckers in this country I want them all dead

You dont like it?

Do something about it

Markle

Markle

Things are closing in on the racist Attorney General. Once again the courts he abhors has ruled against him and our semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama.

Justice Dept. Must Release Fast and Furious Doc Log in One Month
by S. Attkisson

Calling the government’s arguments for “even more time…unconvincing,” a federal court has ordered the Justice Department to turn over a list of withheld Fast and Furious documents by Oct. 22. Attorney General Eric Holder had sought a delay until the day before the midterm elections.

[Why might he try for a delay until the day before the midterm elections?]

Judicial Watch sued the Justice Department in September of 2012 over its refusal to turn over public documents related to the Fast and Furious gunwalking case. The conservative watchdog group is seeking all of the documents that President Obama ordered withheld from Congress on June 20, 2012 under executive privilege. It was the first time, and is the only time, the president has exerted executive privilege to withhold documents. The privilege was exerted even though the Obama administration has steadfastly claimed the White House and Holder had no knowledge of or involvement in the gunwalking strategy used by Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents under the Department of Justice in Fast and Furious. The agents allowed thousands of assault rifles and other weapons to “walk” into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

http://sharylattkisson.com/justice-dept-must-release-fast-and-furious-doc-log-in-one-month

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't know what happened to my initial post, but here's the link again:

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/23/denver_area_students_walk_out_of_school_in_protest/

Please don't bother reading the garbage post that appears in its place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum