Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tea Party Patriot realizes he could lose obamacare if:

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

Now this is funny: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/watch-terrified-tea-party-patriot-realizes-he-could-lose-obamacare-if-gop-wins-in-2016/

Conservative video blogger with over a million views on YouTube said this week that he would likely vote for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton because he was terrified that a Republican president would take away his affordable health insurance.

James Webb, a 51-year-old YouTube celebrity who devotes his “Hot Lead” channel to topics like his love of guns and ranting about gay men kissing on The Walking Dead, may have shocked his viewers on Monday when he revealed that he was torn over which party to vote for in the 2016 election.

“And I’m serious because I asked myself, ‘Which party has helped me out the most in the last, I don’t know, 15 years, 20?’ And it was the Democrat [SIC] Party,” Webb lamented. “If it wasn’t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.”

“With Obamacare, I got to retire at age 50 because if it wasn’t for Obamacare, I would have had to work until I was 65 and get on Medicare because health insurance is expensive when you’ve got medical problems,” he continued.

Webb said that he hoped to lose some weight and get in shape by taking advantage of a gym membership that was covered by his health insurance.

“But you know, the Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing,” he remarked. “So, I’m leaning toward voting for Hillary unless something major comes up. I don’t trust the Republicans anymore because they’re wanting to repeal the Obamacare. And I don’t want them to do that, man, because then I’ll have to go to work again. My life’s already planned out.”

Just a tough decision,” Webb sighed. “I voted for Republicans for 32 years, I’m a charter member of my Tea Party Patriots chapter. I’m also a veteran of the U.S. Army under Reagan, when Reagan was in. That was great when Reagan was in there.”

“Things have changed. So unless the Republicans change with it, I’m probably going to have to swing my vote over toward Hillary.”

Watch the video below from the Hot Lead YouTube channel

Sal

Sal

He has obviously forgotten that voting against their own economic self interests is what moronic white teatards do.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That was great, PPACA!!  Above is the link to the video.

Every argument PaceDog and Semi-demented poster Markle have made against the ACA were exploded in this 3:26 minute video.
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

Thanks Z I didn't see the video, just read the article. Going to be a lot out there that could only have gotten coverage because of obamacare. The uninsurable's are not going to lose it.

Still needs a great deal of work on it though.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

In addition to this blogger who suddenly realizes that Democrat's policies are good for him a group of very conservative tea party activists in Texas are discovering the logic of being, well, conservative.

They are proposing a reexamination of the old 'drill baby drill' stance in favor of renewable energy but are faced with having to very publicly change direction. People actually seem to be waking up from the Koch Brothers view of energy production.

Tucker Eskew is no stranger to thankless tasks. Eskew was the Republican operative who, in 2008, had the honor of tutoring Sarah Palin on being a vice-presidential candidate. Now, he’s ready to take the heat from fellow Republicans for tackling climate change and championing green energy. Eskew and a crew of fellow conservative green activists brought their mission to Austin yesterday for a lightly attended event. Billed as “a fresh conservative take on energy policy,” the summit attracted about 60 people to the Paramount Theater downtown.

http://www.texasobserver.org/conservatives-cultivate-taste-green-tea-party/

boards of FL

boards of FL

It's amazing what can happen when people decide to turn on their brains and begin to actually think critically about policies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum