Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will my Republican Party quit running away from the issues

+2
KarlRove
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am so tired of the little girls in the party playing with their dolls in some fantasy world that by saying bad things about ken or now saying bad things about Barbie, they are debating policy choices for America.

There are middle of the road Republican values which could improve America and make it better for Americans.......but instead......did you hear Barbie was sleeping at the wheel when her car ran over Americans in Libya......Barbie deleted her emails......ken was born in Kenya.....on and on as the little girls play in the playhouse.......America needs the little girls to become serious adults and leave the playhouse and debate real issues and policy options for America.

KarlRove

KarlRove

It ain't your party RINO

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:It ain't your party RINO

This time you're absolutely right.  Seaoat's republican party -- the one that really did aim to improve America for everyone died a long time ago, and he longs for the return of what once was a comforting, compromise-able, proud and well-meaning crowd of ethical, good-natured men and women.

He detests as much as I detest, the collection of misanthropes who now control what has become a mob of hardcore haters of every imaginable fetid stripe.  People who want to drive America to a place where gays and illegal immigrants can both be deported, where women stay home chained to their stoves, where Latinos and Blacks are mercilessly oppressed for not being white, where children are taught Christian fantasy instead of science, where the poor are left to starve on their own, while the 1% have their taxes cut to zero.  Yessirree sir, they want a place where the schools start each class with a Jesus prayer, and where non-christians are given a one-way ticket out of the country. They want a place where their mantra will be: fuck the poor and gays and non-whites -- they don't need healthcare.  And they want a country that is ready to bomb any other country out of existence for whatever reason, because America is always right and just and ultra powerful.

No wonder you don't like Seaoat.   He really is a RINO! Worse than that, he's an intelligent and socially conscious, caring American.

Reality.

polecat

polecat

Republicans just can't accept that Obamacare is working because they've never seen a Republican idea work before.- LOLGOP

polecat

polecat

When will my Republican Party quit running away from the issues Mcconnell-cinton-one-term

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

polecat wrote:When will my Republican Party quit running away from the issues Mcconnell-cinton-one-term

LOL!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove is lost in space......

I am still a registered Republican and I am ashamed at what the GOP has devolved to.

You will not see a Republican president before 2024. They have no positions, except to point fingers and denounce Democrats. They are not leaders and have no solutions for the myriad of problems our nation faces.

At some point, the 2016 GOP contenders are going to have to tell us why they deserve our vote, and what makes them better than the Democrats. They are afraid to do this!

Count me as a proud RINO!!!!!!

When will my Republican Party quit running away from the issues RINO

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

polecat

polecat

Rand Paul is running from Libertarianism faster than Ayn Rand ran to the mailbox for her Social Security checks.- John Fugelsang

Marco Rubio faces backlash over new campaign slogan: "Not the craziest Cuban running for President in 2016". - Daily Edge Tweet

When will my Republican Party quit running away from the issues 10942606_1005343819499350_9047489528286820788_n

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

After 8 years of Bush, and 6 more years watching the GOP do everything possible just to get rid of Obama...no matter how detrimental to the country...14 years total of anti-populist rhetoric and implementation of policies that cause harm to the public...to women...to people of color...to people of the "wrong" sexual proclivity...to the poor...to our military...to innocent people in other countries...and you still hang on to "your party". What does it take, Seaoat?

2seaoat

My guy Christy did not get invited to the NRA convention. Real republicans are being ostracized from their own party. I shot guns since I was five, and belonged to the NRA in my youth and won competition sponsored by the NRA when they were basically advocates for gun safety , training, and hunting. I do not know what happened in the last fifty years except the Black man was given equal rights, and suddenly it became the wild west, pimping for gun manufacturers who profit on fear, and discord in America.

I am really liking Corker from TN and would love to see him as a VP candidate. He wants to work with people and get something done. You can tell he was a mayor who had to deal with people problems.

Tex, there needs to be some fiscal constraint. Somebody has to be the bad guy. However, crazy is not fiscal constraint. Crazy is trying to destroy the union and the federal government. Traitors all. Without better balance between the republicans and democrats we will see abuse. Checks and balances do work, but people have to first believe in the Union.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum