Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ugly bitch who gave birth to the cowardly little monsters SPEAKS

+4
KarlRove
2seaoat
polecat
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"My son is innocent"

"The terrorists are the Americans and everyone knows it"

The ugly bitch who gave birth to the cowardly little monsters SPEAKS Zubeidat_Tsarnaeva_1

polecat

polecat

Such a pretty face

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This family of monsters makes it home in Kyrgyzstan.
And that's what really pisses me off. Because if these monsters were from Iran or Iraq then she might have a point about "U.S. terrorism. But after a little googling, I learned that the United States has never had any beef with Kyrgyzstan nor has Kyrgyzstan had any beef with us.
When it comes to Kyrgyzstan, there is no record of any U.S. bullying or anything else, let alone U.S. terrorism.

In fact, this family was granted political asylum in America because it didn't like living in that shithole.
They got jobs in Cambridge, they got welfare, and the one little monster was even given a scholarship to the University of Massachusetts.
And only five years after they came here in 2002, they were granted permanent residence status.

In my book, there is no amount of torture that is too much torture when it comes to the whole family of these maggots.

2seaoat

In my book, there is no amount of torture that is too much torture when it comes to the whole family of these maggots.

Religion does not have nation state borders. A dead muslim civilian in Gaza or Iraq gets an emotional response by many Muslims who may not be countrymen of the decedents. In a world that you propose an eye for an eye, it is easy to see the results.

Sorry Bob....lately you have had a wiff of maggot coming from your cargo shorts......your propensity in jargon to go on a Bob jihad fits like two peas in a pod with those radical Muslims who want to generalize about America and torture and behead Americans.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:In my book, there is no amount of torture that is too much torture when it comes to the whole family of these maggots.

Religion does not have nation state borders.   A dead muslim civilian in Gaza or Iraq gets an emotional response by many Muslims who may not be countrymen of the decedents.  In a world that you propose an eye for an eye, it is easy to see the results.  

Sorry Bob....lately you have had a wiff of maggot coming from your cargo shorts......your propensity in jargon to go on a Bob jihad fits like two peas in a pod with those radical Muslims who want to generalize about America and torture and behead Americans.

I never uttered a word about religion of any kind in that post.  I never mentioned the words Islam or Muslim.  I have so little regard for religion of any kind anymore that i really don't even care about that anymore.
I'm not "generalizing" about anything.  I'm talking about one specific family of the most immoral excuses for human beings I have ever heard of.  
And this child did not ever harm a hair on the head of anyone in that religion anywhere in the world.  He never said a thing about mohammed.  He doesn't even know what a mohammed is...

The ugly bitch who gave birth to the cowardly little monsters SPEAKS Ap_boston_boy_wheelchair_nt_130415_wmain

and these people didn't harm anyone in your precious religion either...

The ugly bitch who gave birth to the cowardly little monsters SPEAKS Boston_Bombing_6

2seaoat

Bob,
You are a closet xenophobe who is basically antisemitic as you make fun of a way the mother looks, and generalize about her family. What her sons did was evil. What you do is equally evil, but worse of all you choose to ignore facts to create your own fantasy......like her son was going to write on the boat......put a new highway in my country and fix the bridge.......yea sure....it was about religion and you should know that before you spew your hate.

“I’m jealous of my brother who ha[s] [re]ceived the reward of jannutul Firdaus (inshallah) before me. I do not mourn because his soul is very much alive. God has a plan for each person. Mine was to hide in this boat and shed some light on our actions. I ask Allah to make me a shahied (iA) to allow me to return to him and be among all the righteous people in the highest levels of heaven...The US Government is killing our innocent civilians but most of you already know that.

"As a [UI] I can’t stand to see such evil go unpunished, we Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all. Well at least that’s how muhhammad (pbuh) wanted it to be

Its convenient that you make no xenophobic comments about 100k Iraqi civilian deaths, or over a 1000 civilian deaths in Gaza.......rather you just make up stuff.....When it comes to Kyrgyzstan, there is no record of any U.S. bullying or anything else, as if this is what motivated terrorism against America......It is partially my fault and other Americans fault who supported President Bush and the invasion of a country where 100k civilians died.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I spent near six months at Manas (Gancy) AB in 2008. The Kyrgis themselves are some great people who have lived under oppressive dictatorships even after the nation got a bit away from the Soviet sphere of influence. They lack the mineral resources of the nation just to the North (Khazakstan). A lot of the income they do have is the airport in Bishkek that's a hub to and out of Astan. Even that is now winding down. This lady has forgotten the good will of America I allowing her

KarlRove

KarlRove

Family to come here. If she's this POed she can get on delta and return to her home country. Most Muslims I met in her country were not radicalized like her sons. The youngest has earned his death penalty if given.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:
Its convenient that you make no xenophobic comments about 100k Iraqi civilian deaths, or over a 1000 civilian deaths in Gaza....

I now understand what your biggest problem is,  seaoat.  You don't even read the posts you're replying to.  Because you obviously didn't read this part...

if these monsters were from Iran or Iraq then she might have a point about "U.S. terrorism".

If I was a xenophobe,  I wouldn't be calling the government under Bush and Cheney "terrorists".  Because Bush and Cheney aint furiners.  lol

If I was an Iraqi and Bush and Cheney "shocked and awed" my friends or loved ones in some bullshit invasion and occupation of my country which then left my country in a state of chaos,  then I would have every right to call those christian white men terrorists,  and let's put emphasis on that,  Bush and Cheney are christian white men,  not furiners.

If I was a xenophobe,  I would also not be wanting to see that stupid white man cop in South Carolina get the electric chair.  And let's put some emphasis on that too,  this feller is definitely a white man,  not a furiner.

The common thread in all my posts that you keep missing over and over again,  seaoat,  is not xenophobia.  It's a hatred and loathing of violent aggressors.  It doesn't matter if it's a mooslim who blows peoples arms and legs off,  a southern born christian white man named paul hill who murders doctors in cold blood,   a white cracker honky cop in South Carolina who shoots people in the back who are running away,  or a southern talking white bread cracker like bush who starts a bullshit war and gets away with it with the help of most of the rest of the politicians in Washington,  who are also mostly white anglo-saxon protestants.

I don't give a shit what race,  creed, nationality or religion a violent aggressor is,  seaoat,  I'm a bigot against them all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
 What her sons did was evil.  What you do is equally evil

Her son blew off people's arms and legs, seaoat.

When I sneak a pack of milk duds into the movie theater, no audience member or theater employee has ever lost an arm or a leg. In fact no audience member or theater employee was even aware of my crimes. lol

I've encountered false equivalency before, seaoat. But I never imagined it could rise to this level. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
you choose to ignore facts to create your own fantasy......like her son was going to write on the boat......put a new highway in my country and fix the bridge.......yea sure....it was about religion and you should know that before you spew your hate.

Frankly, this part of your diatribe is just plain goofy, seaoat.
I didn't want that piece of shit to write anything on a fucking boat. I didn't want him to do anything except to NOT sneak up behind people like a miserable little coward and blow their arms and legs off.

And what fucking country did he want the highway and bridge for? I repeat, he escaped that shithole country he came from to get political asylum in this country. If he wants a highway and bridge, it's this country he should want it to be built in, not Krazystan. Krazystan didn't give the little dipshit a college education. This country did.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:
“I’m jealous of my brother who ha[s] [re]ceived the reward of jannutul  Firdaus (inshallah) before me. I do not mourn because his soul is very much alive. God has a plan for each person. Mine was to hide in this boat and shed some light on our actions. I ask Allah to make  me a shahied (iA) to allow me to return to him and be among all the  righteous people in the highest levels of heaven...The US Government is killing our innocent civilians but most of you already know that.

"As a [UI] I can’t stand to see such evil go unpunished, we Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all. Well at least that’s how muhhammad (pbuh) wanted it to be

What a load of horseshit.  Whoever the fuck jannutal Firdaus is he can kiss my ass.

Let's follow yours and that punk's "reasoning" on this,  seaoat.  I'm an atheist.  So that means if some atheist is killed somewhere in the world,  then I should go down to south palafox street on Gallery Night and set off bombs and blow people's arms and legs off to get revenge for it.  That would be no more insane and evil and cowardly than what he did.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:If she's this POed she can get on delta and return to her home country.

She already went back there,  Karl.  She couldn't stand to live in a country which didn't have mohammed running everybody's lives.

Plus neither delta nor any other airline flies directly between the U.S. and Krazystan. She'd have to hijack an airliner which no doubt she would do.

Sal

Sal

She appears to be deranged with hatred, and anger, and fear.

I pity her.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You should read this before jumping to conclusions, Bob:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-boston-bombing-web-of-lies/5332981

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
You should read this before jumping to conclusions, Bob:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-boston-bombing-web-of-lies/5332981

Unfortunately I read the whole page,  tex.  I now wish I could get those ten minutes of my life back.  
I listen to an hour or two of Alex Jones every night before he eventually puts me to sleep.  That's enough of this ilk for any one human being to have to be subjected to. Any more than that is downright mentally painful.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:She appears to be deranged with hatred, and anger, and fear.

I pity her.

A little off-topic question for Sal. I notice that most of the time you write your posts with big bold fonts. Why does this one have such timid fonts? lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:"My son is innocent"

"The terrorists are the Americans and everyone knows it"

The ugly bitch who gave birth to the cowardly little monsters SPEAKS Zubeidat_Tsarnaeva_1

Innocent? Bull Shit! A little terrorist that has no regard for innocent human beings.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:She appears to be deranged with hatred, and anger, and fear.

I pity her.

A little off-topic question for Sal.  I notice that most of the time you write your posts with big bold fonts.  Why does this one have such timid fonts?  lol

You must be reading on a mobile device.

I'm not sure why the font looks different on those, but it does.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

You must be reading on a mobile device.

I'm not sure why the font looks different on those, but it does.

No actually I was reading it on my PC.  And when I read it yesterday that one post was in midget size non bolded fonts.  But today on the same PC the same post is back to the larger bold fonts.
I'm not hallucinating either.  It was just one of those idiocracies of computers and the internet tubes I guess.

21The ugly bitch who gave birth to the cowardly little monsters SPEAKS Empty 4/15/2015, 12:08 pm

2seaoat

Bob that is NSA modulating your throughput.....they usually do not peek, but you are talking with Sal......so Pace turned both of you in and they are changing fonts to increase your paranoia and discredit you in the future.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob that is NSA modulating your throughput.....they usually do not peek, but you are talking with Sal......so Pace turned both of you in and they are changing fonts to increase your paranoia and discredit you in the future.

I figured sooner or later the NSA would give me some grief.  It's probably considered a treasonus act to not like democrats or republicans either one.
Anybody that fits that description is most likely considered to be an enemy of the government.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Meanwhile at the Aaron Hernandez trail...

“I forgive the hands of the people that had a hand in my son’s murder, either before or after,” Ursula Ward said after the former Patriots star was found guilty of first-degree murder. “And I pray and hope that someday everyone out there will forgive them also.”

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Meanwhile at the Aaron Hernandez trail...

“I forgive the hands of the people that had a hand in my son’s murder, either before or after,” Ursula Ward said after the former Patriots star was found guilty of first-degree murder. “And I pray and hope that someday everyone out there will forgive them also.”

I know,  bds.  When people get murdered I've seen the survivors say stuff like that before.  It's nothing new. And it's usually attributed to some notion of what Jesus would do.

But the problem with all that is it IS NOT Ursula Ward who is the one planted in the ground.  It's Odin Lloyd who IS the one whose life was taken and is now six feet under.  
And unfortunately we can no longer get the opinion of Odin about "forgiveness" because he's dead.  

If someone murders me I hope and pray none of my friends or relatives will say horseshit like you quoted.  I'll go on record now (while I'm still alive) to say very clearly that I don't want nobody to forgive nothin.  

Yes I know,  In the minds of you and seaoat this makes me the real monster and a lot worse monster than any son of a bitch who murders me.  And I couldn't care less about that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm sure,  bds,  that after reading that crap you quoted that you're now wanting to forgive Bush and Cheney for all the unneccesary deaths (of both Americans and Iraqis) they caused by invading Iraq.    And of course you're wanting to forgive that cop in South Carolina for shooting the man in the back who was running away from him.  

So let's see you post now and say "I forgive Bush and Cheney and that South Carolina cop and I pray and hope that someday everyone out there will forgive them also."

Otherwise,  your last post was just meaningless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum