Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter in Today's PNJ for True Obama-Haters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Facing disaster

Our nation is facing disaster. We have a president who was raised with a great deal of Islamic influence. He seems to greatly love Islam.

He has turned against Israel. He treats Jews with open contempt. Worse, he shows great favor to Islamic nations.

He has taken Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorists list. This allows him, with the blessing of international law, to help Iran build their nukes. Iran has openly declared, for decades, that they intend to destroy Israel.

He intends to treat the terrorist group Hezbollah as a sovereign nation. They have also bragged that they will kill all Jews. Obama intends to give Hezbollah military weapons. It is as if the Nazis have returned! Our enemies, Obama’s friends, intend to bring about another Holocaust.

— James Ballard, Pensacola  

I wonder if PeeDawg has any kinfolk with a surname of "Ballard?"
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

What about his post is inaccurate? Not one thing.

nadalfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Facing disaster

Our nation is facing disaster. We have a president who was raised with a great deal of Islamic influence. He seems to greatly love Islam.

He has turned against Israel. He treats Jews with open contempt. Worse, he shows great favor to Islamic nations.

He has taken Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorists list. This allows him, with the blessing of international law, to help Iran build their nukes. Iran has openly declared, for decades, that they intend to destroy Israel.

He intends to treat the terrorist group Hezbollah as a sovereign nation. They have also bragged that they will kill all Jews. Obama intends to give Hezbollah military weapons. It is as if the Nazis have returned! Our enemies, Obama’s friends, intend to bring about another Holocaust.

— James Ballard, Pensacola  

I wonder if PeeDawg has any kinfolk with a surname of "Ballard?"
Razz

I don't know why, after 6 years, I'm still surprised to see or hear that people honestly believe these things. It's borderline crazy...hell it is crazy! I used to get angry at the ignorance, but now I sort of feel sorry for people like this. It must be utterly miserable to really believe these things and live in such constant fear.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

nadalfan wrote:It must be utterly miserable to really believe these things and live in such constant fear.

The misery index remains high with certain posters on this forum..... Razz

nadalfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
nadalfan wrote:It must be utterly miserable to really believe these things and live in such constant fear.

The misery index remains high with certain posters on this forum..... Razz

It really does, so sad.

KarlRove

KarlRove

The misery index lies in the amount of people on public assistance

knothead

knothead

KarlRove wrote:The misery index lies in the amount of people on public assistance

Go look in the mirror to get a great image of misery . . . .

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:What about his post is inaccurate? Not one thing.

Obama hasn't turned against Israel.  He's turned against Netanyahu who wants America to fight Iran at no cost to Israel.  

President Obama is using diplomacy to halt Iran's march to nuclear weapons.  Which beats hell out of engaging Iran in another war we can't possibly win.

When it comes to American loyalty, President Obama rates a helluva lot higher than true American traitors like War Hero, and the republicans who attempted to destroy the diplomatic efforts of the United States.

Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:The misery index lies in the amount of people on public assistance

War Hero's hardcore republican answer to poverty:

Fuck the poor!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here is another zinger from today's PNJ. I almost feel embarrassed for the poor saps who write these letters..... Shocked

Civics lesson

Obama has caused much destruction and despair in America. He has negated our sovereignty and the very principles and freedoms upon which our country was founded and which many soldiers have died defending.

Even if the the sole intent of the 47 U.S. senators was to undermine Obama, I’m OK with that.

Obama and many “Americans” (and I use that term loosely) are in dire need of a civics lesson and the U.S. Constitution 101.

On a brighter note, I am happy that Hillary got busted.

— Theresa Kneece, Gulf Breeze

I would like to know where Ms. Kneece got her education on the Constitution. You can already tell where she gets her news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum