Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RECORD number of people working - 148,331,000!!! This is higher than at any point in US history!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oh, and we also recently had record GDP!!  2014 final GDP was the best year - nominally - in the history of the universe!

Record tax receipts!

Record women working!

Record every race and demographic working!

Record stock market!

Record all time corporate profits!

The gimmick here is that just about all of these data points set records every year due to population increase.   There is nothing particularly special about record GDP, record jobs, record corporate profits, record tax receipts, etc. etc..  It is perfectly normal for these things to set records every year.  In fact, if they aren't breaking records every year, that would indicate that something is wrong (a republican occupies the white house, for example).

The same applies to other things such as people not working or more specifically women not working, and the other data points that KarlRove and Markle like to harp about.

2seaoat

But boards.......babyboomers are retiring in record numbers......you got to be lying, or the President is kicking butt........I vote for Hombre.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:But boards.......babyboomers are retiring in record numbers......you got to be lying, or the President is kicking butt........I vote for Hombre.

Sort of clueless aren't you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum