Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Record 93,175,000 not working

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Record 93,175,000 not working Empty Record 93,175,000 not working 4/3/2015, 9:22 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/627-labor-force-participation-matches-37-year-low-record-93175000-not-labor

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/627-labor-force-participation-matches-37-year-low-record-93175000-not-labor

Hasn't Boards already beat the snot out of you and semi-demented poster Markle over the labor participation rate?

Hasn't Seaoat smacked you guys in the side of the head over the retiring Baby Boomer generation skewing the labor participation numbers? The whole last half of the article you posted is devoted to this:

According to the BLS, the aging of the baby boom generation is a key factor affecting the labor force participation rate:

“The baby boomers’ exit from the prime-aged workforce and their movement into older age groups will lower the overall labor force participation rate, leading to a slowdown in the growth of the labor force,” explains the BLS.

Karl, you are one dense MoFo, for sure. You should never try coming across as an expert on economic affairs, as you cannot compete.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Worse than that.....he chooses to ignore the party who fights the creation of jobs because they would rather give to five thousand families over 300 billion dollars, rather than using that money to create tax credits for private employers to be rewarded by hiring Americans.

It is idiotic to continue these charades. I have been a proud Republican my entire life, and I am now in full contact battle with the Bat Chit Crazy wing which has been bought and paid for by the Oligarchy.....I am a main street Republican which wants what is good for business and Americans.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Worse than that.....he chooses to ignore the party who fights the creation of jobs because they would rather give to five thousand families over 300 billion dollars, rather than using that money to create tax credits for private employers to be rewarded by hiring Americans.
It is idiotic to continue these charades.  I have been a proud Republican my entire life, and I am now in full contact battle with the Bat Chit Crazy wing which has been bought and paid for by the Oligarchy.....I am a main street Republican which wants what is good for business and Americans.

“How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?

I thought you wanted to eliminate subsidies to corporations?

2seaoat

I thought you wanted to eliminate subsidies to corporations?

As any freshman in an economics class knows, job tax credits create more tax revenue than the credit given as the gdp and economy's multipliers for each job created are greater than the small incentive for growth of American jobs..  Allowing five thousand families to keep 300 billion dollars does NOTHING for the economy but further disparity in income and wealth in America......which is rapidly adopting the politics of a third world Oligarchy.

Across the board job credits does not allow the corruption of quid pro quo political donations which have corrupted our Congress.  Giving banks too  big to fail 85 billion a year in governmental loan guarantees does nothing for our economy except to guarantee profits to the 1%, who now have the Republican Party advocating that they not only keep the subsidy, but they can pass that government money to their children tax free.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I thought you wanted to eliminate subsidies to corporations?

As any freshman in an economics class knows, job tax credits create more tax revenue than the credit given as the gdp and economy's multipliers for each job created are greater than the small incentive for growth of American jobs..  Allowing five thousand families to keep 300 billion dollars does NOTHING for the economy but further disparity in income and wealth in America......which is rapidly adopting the politics of a third world Oligarchy.

Across the board job credits does not allow the corruption of quid pro quo political donations which have corrupted our Congress.  Giving banks too  big to fail 85 billion a year in governmental loan guarantees does nothing for our economy except to guarantee profits to the 1%, who now have the Republican Party advocating that they not only keep the subsidy, but they can pass that government money to their children tax free.

Heard the latest? Some members of the GOP would like to completely eliminate the estate tax, even though it now applies to only .02% of estates.
Absolute LUNACY.

KarlRove

KarlRove

If it affects so few people why
Are you bothered?

KarlRove

KarlRove

BOF post lies

2seaoat

If it affects so few people why
Are you bothered?

Thirty billion a year subsidy to rich folks or a 50% tax credit for the first year of every job created. Figure 20k per job created matched by 20k from private sector. 50 jobs per million, 1000 million in a billion = 50 thousand times 30 = 1.5 million jobs a year times a decade is 15 million new jobs created in a decade with unbelievable multipliers which will probably create an equal amount of jobs, which will increase revenues to the federal government, take people off government programs, reduce the deficit, and increase the GDP which is the true indicator of the power of a nation to defend itself. A handful of people stealing America's future or real growth in America's median income index.....it is a simple choice........reduce exemptions on the estate tax back to three million, raise the upper tax bracket from 40% to 50%, and raise the capital gains tax back to 28%, and watch America return to prosperity......now who do you think would support these business friendly Main street issues.........Bat chit crazies who can be bought off for a dollar or real Americans.

10Record 93,175,000 not working Empty Re: Record 93,175,000 not working 4/4/2015, 12:17 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:BOF post lies

Then why do you post articles that support his and Seaoat's point of view? I bet you didn't even read or understand your own article for this thread. Are you that much of a blockhead?

Record 93,175,000 not working Blockh10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Heard the latest?  Some members of the GOP would like to completely eliminate the estate tax, even though it now applies to only .02% of estates.
Absolute LUNACY.

Why should it NOT be eliminated? Taxes have already been paid on all that money.

2seaoat

Why should it NOT be eliminated? Taxes have already been paid on all that money.

If that was the standard, then why should people pay taxes on dividends received.......the corporation has already been taxed. Sorry, the estate tax exemption per individual should be lowered to three million, and capital gains taxes should return to 28%. Why......because it is good for all of America, our economy, and ultimately our defense.

Markle

Markle

A loan guarantee is NOT a subsidy...as any freshman in an economics class knows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum