Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hurrah for the 47 bold senators standing up to a lawless CINC

+7
Sal
nadalfan
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Floridatexan
KarlRove
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

Aren't Vikings people who are pretty much about Aryan race and such? Blue hair, blonde eyes, pasty white skin?

2seaoat

Pace thinks this is liberal vs. conservative. Nope. This is about America becoming a colony of Israel and the Oligarchy, or remaining a free and independent nation. The dots are easy to connect. There is no conspiracy theory needed. A nation has bought Senators to act against American interests and commit treason. They had plenty of options within the law to exercise power, but they chose to break the law. They are traitors all.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 6:22 pm
Pace thinks this is liberal vs. conservative. Nope. This is about America becoming a colony of Israel and the Oligarchy, or remaining a free and independent nation. The dots are easy to connect. There is no conspiracy theory needed. A nation has bought Senators to act against American interests and commit treason. They had plenty of options within the law to exercise power, but they chose to break the law. They are traitors all.
-----
It's exactly conservative vs liberal. Go ahead and charge these men with treason and see where the chips will fall on this issue.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Maybe it's the other way around in the eyes of the majority who support these 47 Seaoat? You never thought of that perspective because you have tunnel vision.

The right has stood by for six years of a liberal power grab and enough is enough.

nadalfan

Why Tom Cotton’s Iran letter could blow up in his face

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/11/8191067/iran-letter-backfire

Once again, GOP tactics with no forethought

KarlRove

KarlRove

You guys screwed the pooch.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:The right has stood by for six years of a liberal power grab and enough is enough.

So sad that you must endure 19 more months of butthurt before there is another presidential election. And even then, the GOP has no guarantees of winning..... Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

With Obama acting like he is acting and Hillary having been found out to be a master deciet artist.... GOP is a shoo in

2seaoat

GOP is a shoo in

I think you said the same in 2008 and 2012. The demographics make it almost impossible. A hard working Senator like Corker who actually has ran a city dealing with real people problems could win for the GOP, but he is not going to go on an ego trip, he is not a dogmatic crusader, he just wants good government, and probably has too much sense to run for President. He could win, but with the bunch of near declared candidates that the GOP has.....well few could beat the demographics which are changing as we speak. It would be like the Lakers beating Atlanta right now....it could happen, but highly unlikely.

KarlRove

KarlRove

And you said GOP wouid never
Take Congress arrogant asshat

2seaoat

I was one senator off when I predicted the Republicans would take the Senate. What I found interesting was the contests where it should have been a landslide. I will tell you without any hesitation that in 2016 the Democrats will take back the senate and the Republicans will take the house.....but the gap will be less. There is very little that will change the structural advantages the Democrats have in 2016. 2018 a toss up.....2020 another structural advantage for the Republicans....this is not rocket science.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hurrah for the 47 bold senators standing up to a lawless CINC - Page 2 10676_612136475584060_9081590290746715749_n

2seaoat

I stand with America, and have no use for traitors.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Karl, apparently, you still do not know how to post images here, because your dorky poster is half cut off.

You can stand with Israel all you want. You are standing with a fringe minority that does not represent mainstream America. The evangelical movement is never going to gain enough political power to move a political agenda. They need to stick their noses back into their churches and stop seeking political power. There is a lot of need in this country where that energy is better served.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:I got booed asking tough questions of Jane Fonda who I considered a traitor, and I am sure my fellow Republicans will consider me a traitor, but the law was meant to stop this kind of interference with the business of the United States.  I am following up in Illinois and will do the best I can to get a response.  I am in the database as a Republican contributor, and I hope that I can communicate how serious this offense was.  We are talking about nuclear negotiations which could mean life or death to American soldiers drawn into unnecessary conflict in the Middle East and to have some off the reservation actions by elected officials under the color of official authority is a double whammy violation.......This Cotton has a Harvard law degree, but has not lived in the real world as he built his resume for a political career.......big fail right out of the gate for this freshman.......common sense says you defer to Corker.....but hell......ambition is hard to contain.  

Seaoat:  Every day you write strongly about what you think is wrong about today's republican party.  Actually, I don't remember you ever praising anything they advocate since Obama was elected the first time.

Why, pray tell, why do you still call yourself a republican?  How can anyone with such literate dislike for what appears to be a racist, rabid, pro-rich, anti welfare, anti gay and pro MIC collection of dullards continue to call himself a member of what he daily depicts as evil, insane or cruel? 

You're not by any measure a willing member of today's whacko republican party.

So why label yourself in such a way?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am still a Republican too, Wordslinger. I first joined the party in 1970. The party has morphed into its current whacko self starting in the early 1990s. I first allowed my vote to stray when I voted for Ross Perot in 1992.

I keep hoping the party might return to the moderation it showed in earlier years. Today's Republicans would have no place in the party I joined back in 1970.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I got booed asking tough questions of Jane Fonda who I considered a traitor, and I am sure my fellow Republicans will consider me a traitor, but the law was meant to stop this kind of interference with the business of the United States.  I am following up in Illinois and will do the best I can to get a response.  I am in the database as a Republican contributor, and I hope that I can communicate how serious this offense was.  We are talking about nuclear negotiations which could mean life or death to American soldiers drawn into unnecessary conflict in the Middle East and to have some off the reservation actions by elected officials under the color of official authority is a double whammy violation.......This Cotton has a Harvard law degree, but has not lived in the real world as he built his resume for a political career.......big fail right out of the gate for this freshman.......common sense says you defer to Corker.....but hell......ambition is hard to contain.  

Seaoat:  Every day you write strongly about what you think is wrong about today's republican party.  Actually, I don't remember you ever praising anything they advocate since Obama was elected the first time.

Why, pray tell, why do you still call yourself a republican?  How can anyone with such literate dislike for what appears to be a racist, rabid, pro-rich, anti welfare, anti gay and pro MIC collection of dullards continue to call himself a member of what he daily depicts as evil, insane or cruel? 

You're not by any measure a willing member of today's whacko republican party.

So why label yourself in such a way?

It takes time to change political parties. Look at what happened in the South. Since Lincoln they took up the banner of the Democrats and how long did it take them to FINALLY NOTICE that they were really acting and thinking more like Republicans in spite of their hatred/dislike of Lincoln? After the Civil Rights Act passed in the 60's they finally experienced the 2 x 4 whack to the head that made them switch to the Republican side of things.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat

A republican in Illinois where the Republican Party was partially started from the old Whig Party is a different animal from the Dixiecrat Republicans who have hijacked the party. Senator Percy, Senator Dirksen, and Denny Haesert were all my type of Republicans. They were progressive in the sense that if there is a better way to do things.....they were all in.......they were fiscally very conservative, yet in the last thirty years this moral intrusion into politics combined with the racial reversal of the Republican Party has me disgusted, but I remain a Republican, donate to local candidates and had an invite to Denny's house to contribute to the Oberweis senate campaign this past fall......I remain a Republican because I have seen too many abuses of the Democratic Party and corruption of the Machine politics of patronage and waste. I am personal friends with two candidates for Statewide office in Illinois who are Republicans and most of my friends have always been Republicans. I write letters to the editor besides what I write on different forums, and I must admit that many are piszed at me because of my criticism of the national republican party, but I remain loyal and hope to change my party from stupid back to the intelligent party. Please do not confuse my honest appraisal of President Obama as someone who would vote for him....I would not.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Losers

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Losers

The insult lessens considerably friends, when you remember this is the same guy who predicted McCain and later Romney would win the presidency, and who headlined a thread here:  "Life sucks and then you die."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum