Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hurrah for the 47 bold senators standing up to a lawless CINC

+7
Sal
nadalfan
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Floridatexan
KarlRove
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's years too late but better late than never. I want to see what all of you old whiners are gonna do about these 47 heroes.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hurrah for the 47 bold senators standing up to a lawless CINC 13-I-don-t-speak-idiot-ecard

Markle

Markle

They may have screwed themselves. Congress was within two or three votes of passing a law preventing semi-retired President Obama from signing an agreement which is kept secret from Congress and the American people.

President Obama doesn't give a rip about the Constitution. He believes it was wrongly written. To him, that appears to make it null and void.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:President Obama doesn't give a rip about the Constitution.  He believes it was wrongly written.  To him, that appears to make it null and void.

Hurrah for the 47 bold senators standing up to a lawless CINC Yeah_r11

Hurrah for the 47 bold senators standing up to a lawless CINC AnimatedLaughterPink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I got booed asking tough questions of Jane Fonda who I considered a traitor, and I am sure my fellow Republicans will consider me a traitor, but the law was meant to stop this kind of interference with the business of the United States. I am following up in Illinois and will do the best I can to get a response. I am in the database as a Republican contributor, and I hope that I can communicate how serious this offense was. We are talking about nuclear negotiations which could mean life or death to American soldiers drawn into unnecessary conflict in the Middle East and to have some off the reservation actions by elected officials under the color of official authority is a double whammy violation.......This Cotton has a Harvard law degree, but has not lived in the real world as he built his resume for a political career.......big fail right out of the gate for this freshman.......common sense says you defer to Corker.....but hell......ambition is hard to contain.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wrong ... It does not. You talk a lot of garbage old man. Get to persecuting and stop talking.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Cotton has more experience in the real world than the COWH

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:Cotton has more experience in the real world than the COWH

I'll ask you, like I asked you about Bibi's speech, exactly what was accomplished with this letter?

KarlRove

KarlRove

nadalfan wrote:

I'll ask you, like I asked you about Bibi's speech, exactly what was accomplished with this letter?

It let's Iran know that the majority of America doesn't trust the intent, ability, or the idea Obama will look out for our own and regional allies best interests. And since Iran knows we are a DEMOCRACY unlike them, they will know that nothing happens without the will of the people.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

It let's Iran know that the majority of America doesn't trust the intent, ability, or the idea Obama will look out for our own and regional allies best interests. And since Iran knows we are a DEMOCRACY unlike them, they will know that nothing happens without the will of the people.

Brilliant!

So how was it that OBama was elected by large margins, not once, but twice??

DEMOCRACY!!

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Brilliant!

So how was it that OBama was elected by large margins, not once, but twice??

DEMOCRACY!!

White guilt. This is what Hillary referred to as the call on the red phone in the middle of the night. People don't trust him now and now people are voicing that opinion and it irks you. Too bad.

knothead

knothead

It was a HUGE error of judgement but this is what we get when Americans choose not to vote!

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Not quite, I think the outrage over this letter shows that most Americans believe that President Obama, the twice elected President by the will of the people, is the one that should be handling this negotiation. Also, The Iranian foreign minister schooled those 47 morons on international agreements. He really embarrassed them.

How do you think this letter affects our relationship with our other important allies trying to reach a deal with Iran? How do you think they perceive it?

KarlRove

KarlRove

nadalfan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Not quite, I think the outrage over this letter shows that most Americans believe that President Obama, the twice elected President by the will of the people, is the one that should be handling this negotiation. Also, The Iranian foreign minister schooled those 47 morons on international agreements. He really embarrassed them.

How do you think this letter affects our relationship with our other important allies trying to reach a deal with Iran? How do you think they perceive it?

You've never been more wrong in your life. Nations across the world understand that this is a democracy. We didn't give Obama a blank check. Had we done that the Congress would still be democratic too. Obummer got reelected, but in the midst of his arrogance, he lost the Congress with the people that elect those folks. These 47 are representing the entire America that took congressional control out of the hands of the democrats as a counterbalance to Obama's power grab. See, that's how democracy works.

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Not quite, I think the outrage over this letter shows that most Americans believe that President Obama, the twice elected President by the will of the people, is the one that should be handling this negotiation.  Also, The Iranian foreign minister schooled those 47 morons on international agreements.  He really embarrassed them.

How do you think this letter affects our relationship with our other important allies trying to reach a deal with Iran?  How do you think they perceive it?

You've never been more wrong in your life. Nations across the world understand that this is a democracy. We didn't give Obama a blank check. Had we done that the Congress would still be democratic too. Obummer got reelected, but in the midst of his arrogance, he lost the Congress with the people that elect those folks. These 47 are representing the entire America that took congressional control out of the hands of the democrats as a counterbalance to Obama's power grab. See, that's how democracy works.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/why-iran-is-right-and-gop-senators-are-embarrassingly-wrong-about-international-agreements/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:It let's Iran know that the majority of America doesn't trust the intent, ability, or the idea Obama

That is really a stupid statement by you.....

The reality is, he is not trusted by the extreme right faction of our public, which hardly represents a majority of Americans. You do not represent the majority of Americans--especially You!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:White guilt....

Even more stupid than what you uttered before. You need to quit while you are ahead....

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:It let's Iran know that the majority of America doesn't trust the intent, ability, or the idea Obama

The reality is, he is not trusted by the extreme right faction of our public, which hardly represents a majority of Americans. You do not represent the majority of Americans--especially You!

47 Senators make up more than an extreme right faction of the population. 47 of 100 Senators means that they have backing by nearly half the country.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

47 Senators make up more than an extreme right faction of the population. 47 of 100 Senators means that they have backing by nearly half the country.

Hardly. Just because these guys were elected does not mean that half the country agrees with them on their letter to Iran. You are really batting zero today.

Vikingwoman

Karl Rove always makes stupid statements. He doesn't care about the nuclear weapons. As long as it against Obama he's all for it even when it's against his own country. Traitor.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Liberals are butt hurt due toy he fact that Americans have had enough of Obama and his hijinx.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Liberals are butt hurt due toy he fact that Americans have had enough of Obama and his hijinx.

You are the one who is butthurt because President Obama was elected twice; and you get to remain butthurt until January 20, 2017.

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:Liberals are butt hurt due toy he fact that Americans have had enough of Obama and his hijinx.

You are a traitor against your own country because you hate that a black man is in office. You should be court martialed.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wow talk about exaggerations.
There are multiple black folks I would vote for - Ben Carson, Colin Powell,
Allen West, but not the fruitcakes you support.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You're a closet racist vikingwoman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum