Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One last thing for a bit-

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
KarlRove
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26One last thing for a bit- - Page 2 Empty Re: One last thing for a bit- 3/7/2015, 11:35 pm

Markle

Markle

President Ronald Reagan was a grand success in life. He was a highly experienced administrator and negotiator. He was president of the Screen Actors Guild as well as a successful Governor of California and a successful businessman. Little wonder he became one of greatest presidents in history.

Now we have the opposite. Again, little wonder we are saddled with such failure. Worse still we are dragging the world into such a quagmire as well by providing such dismal leadership if any at all.

27One last thing for a bit- - Page 2 Empty Re: One last thing for a bit- 3/8/2015, 12:26 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:President Ronald Reagan was a grand success in life.  He was a highly experienced administrator and negotiator.   He was president of the Screen Actors Guild as well as a successful Governor of California and a successful businessman.  Little wonder he became one of greatest presidents in history.

Now we have the opposite.  Again, little wonder we are saddled with such failure.  Worse still we are dragging the world into such a quagmire as well by providing such dismal leadership if any at all.

One last thing for a bit- - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28One last thing for a bit- - Page 2 Empty Re: One last thing for a bit- 3/8/2015, 11:12 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Nothing to add I see Zvug?

29One last thing for a bit- - Page 2 Empty Re: One last thing for a bit- 3/8/2015, 12:28 pm

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:OBUMMER threatened to shoot down any planes that crossed into Iraqi air space....

You really are full of an amazing amount of bullshit.

30One last thing for a bit- - Page 2 Empty Re: One last thing for a bit- 3/8/2015, 12:49 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Both y'all seem to want to measure balls here.... Has nothing to do with what I wrote..... Unless you have some latent Desires you want to express here on the forum

Who wrote the following line at the beginning of this ridiculous thread?
"Never more true are these words spoken by Ronald Reagan. I'm sure it will cause butthurt to flow, but from where I sit these are words you liberals errrrrrr Neville Chamberlains need to digest if you have the cahones to watch from start to finish."

Speaking for myself, as for any latent desires, relax trooper.  When I have sex it's because I like and respect someone. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum