Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly becoming a Laughing stock!

+2
othershoe1030
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Rolling Stone tears him a new anus.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/go-ahead-and-call-bill-oreilly-what-he-is-a-pathological-liar-20150305?page=3

What follows is from the article, and the most accurate and funny description of O'Reilly to come out thus far!

". . .
O'Reilly isn't a newsman, he's a blue-eyed cirrhotic cyst erupting acid onto the brass rail at the Now I'll Tell You What the REAL Problem Is Pub. He's the guy who sits next to you and brags about how he'd kick the hell out of any thugs daring to bring violence into his neighborhood, stumbles off his barstool, goes outside, reflexively crosses the street to avoid two black kids on the sidewalk two blocks up, then drives home drunk. He's the guy who picks a fight with you if you correct him, then refuses to throw down because he "was Gold Gloves in college and doesn't want to end you, man," then backs away toward his driveway while trying to make eye contact with anyone he thinks is a friend and saying, "I feel sorry for him! I have a pool in my backyard."

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The real story here of course isn't just that Bill made up a lot of stories as he went along but that he is the top dog at F News. The problems with this form of infotainment type of programming is that people get behind movements they promote on the basis of information they absorb from them.

He and F News and all the corporate media are so dangerous because they are a distraction to the more important news of the day. They help skew public opinion and distort issues to pave the way for further surveillance activities, loss of privacy, military involvements, foreign interventions etc. etc.

KarlRove

KarlRove

He still seems to have a job unlike Brian Williams

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:He still seems to have a job unlike Brian Williams

That's because NBC has broadcast news integrity and Fox -- that bastion of "fairskinned and unbalanced" doesn't.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:He still seems to have a job unlike Brian Williams

And that speaks volumes about Fox News, doesn't it?

Now that I think about it, Fox may actually be a good landing spot for Brian Williams.

polecat

polecat

Bill O'Reilly becoming a Laughing stock! VWkZl

2seaoat

Bill on politically incorrect just skewed O'reilly....the nun story.....the Falkland story......the IRA story........the Oswald Story.......destroyed him with facts......this guy has become a joke......I am sad. He was somebody I enjoyed watching......now I am going to think of him as just another Hannity.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Seaoat does Oreilly make more money than you?

2seaoat

Seaoat does Oreilly make more money than you?

I sure would hope so, and Justin Bieber probably does, but that does not mean I respect either of them.......actually both are posers......well paid for their acts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum