Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama is right about Islam & terrorism

+2
KarlRove
nadalfan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:No sal, we
We're not candy coating the actions of Muslims during the Bush tenure in office.

“These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it’s important for my fellow Americans to understand that,” he said. “The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. . . . Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war.”

- Dubya 09/17/2001

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bush recognized that terrorists were Muslims. Odummer won't even do that

KarlRove

KarlRove

As long as there's two Miuslims in the world there will be a fight

nadalfan

Sal wrote:This argument has to be one of the stupidest that the Repukes have ever advanced.

First of all, the US needs allies in the middle east if ISIS is going to be defeated.

Insulting those allies, even if it isn't meant as an insult toward them, is quite simply counter-productive.

The government must speak in ways that advance our interests and that requires speaking in diplomatic language.

Secondly, the Obama administration's language regarding islamic terrorists has been virtually identical to Dubya's, and no one had a problem with it then.

No, this is just another attempt to portray Obama as something other than a patriotic American.

It's really getting old.

Not sure why the logic in this approach is so hard to grasp. They can't even answer the question I posed in previous posts.

Actually I do understand, the hatred for Obama trumps the desire for him to succeed even in the fight against our enemies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:As long as there's two Muslims in the world there will be a fight

So are you now advocating a 'Final Solution' for the world's Muslims? As if it worked for the world's Jews.

You can't kill your way to world peace.

Thankfully, people with your extreme views are in the extreme minority in this country.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

nadalfan wrote:Actually I do understand, the hatred for Obama trumps the desire for him to succeed even in the fight against our enemies.

Say it ain't so! There are definite traitors in our midst.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. You're getting as delusional as your left wing sisters Ft and Viking

KarlRove

KarlRove

You're pretty sorry at analogies.

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:You're pretty sorry at analogies.

lol, yeah that's the problem here.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It is hard to believe the level of stupid on this thread. I think "Karl Rove" is a danger to other people...specifically anyone who might look like a Muslim.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
nadalfan wrote:Actually I do understand, the hatred for Obama trumps the desire for him to succeed even in the fight against our enemies.

Say it ain't so! There are definite traitors in our midst..... [/quote

Actually you have it ass backwards Z:

Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/9498-to-announce-that-there-must-be-no-criticism-of-the

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum