Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats up with all these female teachers getting it on with school boys?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I keep seeing this and I dont understand it. Its disgusting. And the thing is most of these ladies are not bad looking ladies.

We seem to have a epidemic of it. What the hell has happened to our culture and shouldnt we be able to trust our teachers?

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Where were these teachers when I was in school? cheers

Chrissy8 wrote:I keep seeing this and I dont understand it. Its disgusting. And the thing is most of these ladies are not bad looking ladies.

We seem to have a epidemic of it. What the hell has happened to our culture and shouldnt we be able to trust our teachers?

What's up with the female teachers receiving slaps on the wrist for sex with minors and had it been a male teacher would society be accepting of the easy sentence then?....Its a WAR AGAINST MALES!!!!....

i would say that it was going on in my day. But guys did not get "traumatized" they just called it good luck and moved on.

There was this new, just out of college English teacher when I was a Junior in High School, met her in town when I was working at the only big grocery store - my, my, my. king

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Captn Kaoz wrote:Where were these teachers when I was in school? cheers

.......Yes......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

newswatcher wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:I keep seeing this and I dont understand it. Its disgusting. And the thing is most of these ladies are not bad looking ladies.

What's up with the female teachers receiving slaps on the wrist for sex with minors and had it been a male teacher would society be accepting of the easy sentence then?....Its a WAR AGAINST MALES!!!!....

I think your answer lies within the replies of the other men in here.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Rogue wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

I think your answer lies within the replies of the other men in here.

The replies of the men in here isn't any different than the attitudes of men a generation ago. What is different is that women teachers are now engaging in sex with male students. The answer is within society itself and the women of our society. Also it's not a sex driven need as these women could find any number of men that would be all to happy to take care of a need for sex. Without further examination of these women I'd say these women suffer from an Inadequate Personality Complex that is made worse by working in an environment of constant frustration. Unfortunately the job of a teacher has gone from one of being an educator, to that of being a baby sitter of disruptive students. I put the responsibility for that change on President Reagan, the ACLU, teachers unions, State and Federal politicians and parents who are essentially absent in their children's lives. They all have a share of responsibility for the failing to give our students a healthy and robust learning environment.

2seaoat

I think the answer is simple. It happened in the past and it happens today. It happens with males and it happens with females. Some males and females find inappropriate sexual attraction to children or young teenagers. When the attraction is more powerful than the social and legal stigma, you have the behavior which has always existed. I think with females, who are in a school environment, have seen the sexual freedom of today as a reduction in the stigma.......they are wrong.

I'm not sure the same or equal for men/women stigma existed a century ago.

If we go back even just to whrn my mother was a child of 14, ~70 years ago it was normal for man to marry such a female. Im not sure it would have been accepted the other way around.

now lets move to today. I read where one of the stars from "Lost" hucthison or something married a 16 yo girl. parents aproval of course.

Im not going ot defend these women having sex with teenagers, but i am going to say that if it is legal to have sex with teenagers if your parents say so, it shouldnt be a crime. Or it should be illegal all the way around.

And I dont know about these women suffering from any disorders. It does appear that mass media is trying to remove the stigma from a lot of things. I get very digusted when i watch family guy. No

2seaoat

Then stop watching family guy.....when you watch it you support the sponsors and drive the content. Stop watching.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Then stop watching family guy.....when you watch it you support the sponsors and drive the content. Stop watching.

I have. occasionally Ill see it on, my kids like to watch that stuff. Its a very popular program. Its not so much about me watching or not, its more about how programs such as that can influence the audience.

I only brought it up because we were talking about stigma's. and these programs work to remove stigmas. There are some stigmas we need to keep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum