Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOTU Address

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOTU Address Empty SOTU Address 2/28/2022, 9:48 am

Telstar

Telstar

Should President Joe ask all those who support the Ukraine to stand up,? That way we can see how long it takes the Putin/Trump loving republiklans to rise to their feet. elephant

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

2SOTU Address Empty Re: SOTU Address 2/28/2022, 12:15 pm

zsomething

That'd be a good idea. I'm amazed at how many Republicans are still siding with Putin. That party has become extremely weird... I don't know if it's due to the oddball latent protest-too-much homoerotic streak they've always had or what, but they fawn all over anybody who talks "tough" and acts authoritarian. It's like they're subs in some SM relationship. And they don't recognize good leaders -- they always flock to the crooks who are obviously fleecing them. They're still falling for televangelist tricks and think we're dumb for questioning them. And they think fucking marshmallows are "tough guys." They still think self-pampering prissy Trump is "strong," while Laura Ingraham was saying that Zalensky looked "weak." Zalensky, who, when offered to be extracted from Ukraine because he's got 400-something mercenaries specifically looking for him, said, "No thanks, I need ammunition, not a ride." Putin may have been tough at one time, but that time was over a lawwwwwng-ass time ago. He's a soft old man with a tiny head now... but conservatives still flash on him riding around with his shirt off and it gets 'em all wet.

It's truly bizarre. You can't trust conservative judgement on anything anymore. Things that oughtta be an easy-shot gimme they flub. You have Marjorie Taylor Greene attending a white supremacist rally. You've got conservative crowds chanting "Putin! Putin! Putin!" I have a friend who was a Republican at one point but he's fled that party out of embarrassment, because it's nothing but idiots, traitors, and people who can't seem to recognize idiots and traitors. They still defend clowns like Lauren Boebert or Madison Cawthorn, who they'd be ashamed of if they had any sense.

And who do they hate? Guys like Mitt Romney. I've never liked Mitt much, I'm glad he wasn't president, but he had Russia right and he still has 'em right, and he's got his party nailed. "Morons, I've got morons on my team." He's an honorable guy, even if I disagree with a lot of his policies.

It's like the Republican party has cancer and its base are fighting to preserve the tumors, battling anyone who tries to save them from their own stupidity. They're an extremely childish party at this point.

Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

3SOTU Address Empty Re: SOTU Address 2/28/2022, 3:20 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Get a load of this castrated feeb boy. He hits all the right talking points against Putin, but just can't bring himself to say a disparaging word against Putin's bff, Trump. Unfortunate that he uses the word "pussyfooting" in regards to our President because it's obvious that pussyfoot is the best word to describe republican Tom Cottonball. The people of Arkansas must be so embarrassed by this offensive pretzel sucker with a paper backbone. Next time, the people of Arkansas will be better off loading Cottonball into a cannon and firing him in the direction of Russia, rather than wasting their time voting for him. The problem with todays so called republican patriots is they can't fire the balls, because they are too busy sucking them.

zsomething likes this post

4SOTU Address Empty Re: SOTU Address 3/2/2022, 1:15 am

Telstar

Telstar

" Thank you very much, Madam Speaker, Madam Vice President...No President, has ever said those words from this podium... AND IT'S ABOUT TIME!" I love you

5SOTU Address Empty Re: SOTU Address 3/2/2022, 1:25 pm

zsomething

Good speech overall, and it was good to see some Republicans at least uniting against Putin, for once. I was getting tired of their "he's so dreaaaaamy!" fawning.

Then again, we have Bozobert and Marjorie Taylor Gangrene. sigh. Well, I guess we should be grateful they didn't fling their feces or something. Man, I'm glad I'm not a Republican. You're either humiliated by looking at what's around you in your party, or you're too dumb to realize you should be humiliated at it and are probably never more than a week away from being rushed to the poison control center from eating something bad you picked up off the sidewalk.

Lordy lord. I'm fairly sure Marge has a heavy case of cranial dysmorphia going and so maybe she can't help it. There's probably a nature factor going along with a whole lot of woefully bad nurture... bone-spurs in her head pressing on all the act-like-an-idiot spots that her gutterdrunk daddy didn't manage to poison. And Boebert... well, she just wants to be a "star" and she'll do anything. Like they say, politics is show biz for ugly people. And, on the Republican side, stupid people.

They've got a LOT of contempt for their base, because that shit is what they think their base wants. And their base fosters that belief, because nothing ever insults 'em.

Sal, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

6SOTU Address Empty Re: SOTU Address 3/2/2022, 4:17 pm

Sal

Sal

SOTU Address 36ca5a10

Telstar and zsomething like this post

7SOTU Address Empty Re: SOTU Address 3/2/2022, 5:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar

SOTU Address Biden_14

Sponsored content