Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Taibi's review of American Sniper.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/american-sniper-is-almost-too-dumb-to-criticize-20150121

Sal

Sal

Taibbi never disappoints.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Rolling stone lol

Atleast the sniper hits what he aims for... obama kills 40+ civilians for every terrorist he drone assassinates...

including american citizens.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It seems to be pretty cut and dried like most things.

If you're a "liberal",  then to you Chris Kyle is a liar,  a monster,  and a murderer.

If you're a "conservative", then to you Chris Kyle is an American hero who deserves to have his face on Mt. Rushmore.

But,  if you're a toaster,  you see Chris Kyle as a good marksman who no doubt did save the lives of many of his comrades who will forever be grateful to him.  But you also see him as someone who suffered from serious PTSD and made up lies about himself.  
However,  the bottom line for toasters (if there are any other than me) is neither Chris Kyle nor any of the Americans he saved should have ever been put in that position.  I agree with Taibi when he says that resulted from "walnut-sized" minds.  But I wouldn't limit that to only the walnut-sized mind of the "Decider".  I would include ALL the walnut-sized minds of all the politicians (democrat and republican) who made it happen.

Last edited by Bob on 1/23/2015, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Define Toaster. I've always wondered about your profile picture. Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:Define Toaster.  I've always wondered about your profile picture. Very Happy

"You're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster"

-- Ann Coulter

Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:Define Toaster.  I've always wondered about your profile picture. Very Happy

"You're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster"

-- Ann Coulter

Oh yuck! Can't stand Coulter.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Anarchy rules !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum