Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOTU Message...Bottom Line? PUNISH EARNERS MORE REWARD THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE THE LEAST, MUCH MORE

+5
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

SOTU Message...Bottom Line? PUNISH EARNERS MORE; REWARD THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE THE LEAST, MUCH MORE. Redistribute even MORE wealth.

Subsidized housing, food stamps, free health insurance, income tax credit, free cable TV and high speed internet, now free college and the beat goes on.

WHY WORK?

boards of FL

boards of FL

I picture an old televangelist everytime I read a post from Markle.  They're both old.  They're both completely full of shit.  And - because they're both completely full of shit - they both try and make everything sound far more extreme than it actually is.  

It is pure salesmanship of a bullshit narrative.

SOTU Message...Bottom Line?  PUNISH EARNERS MORE REWARD THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE THE LEAST, MUCH MORE American-evangelist-Billy-008

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Boards, I will beat Markle to the punch on this one......

SOTU Message...Bottom Line?  PUNISH EARNERS MORE REWARD THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE THE LEAST, MUCH MORE Socrat10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SOTU Message...Bottom Line?  PUNISH EARNERS MORE REWARD THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE THE LEAST, MUCH MORE Darkow

Markle

Markle

How is "he" stealing from your grandkids when "he" want's you to keep more of what YOU EARN?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What time is the SOTU address I don't want to accidentally see any of it. I am afraid my head would explode....

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:What time is the SOTU address I don't want to accidentally see any of it. I am afraid my head would explode....

No problem for me since KY plays at 8:00 pm, lol!

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:What time is the SOTU address I don't want to accidentally see any of it. I am afraid my head would explode....

No problem for me since KY plays at 8:00 pm, lol!

No they don't.

They play tomorrow @9.

Sal

Sal

I'll be damned.

You're right.

My pocket schedule says Wednesday the 21st @9.

Tipoff is @9 tonight.

Thanks for the heads up, Knothead.

I woulda been pissed had I missed it.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:I'll be damned.

You're right.

My pocket schedule says Wednesday the 21st @9.

Tipoff is @9 tonight.

Thanks for the heads up, Knothead.

I woulda been pissed had I missed it.

No problem Sal!
Basketball Basketball Basketball

GO BIG BLUE!!!!/b]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The game will provide more viewing pleasure.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:The game will provide more viewing pleasure.

A SOTU by any President does not convey much pleasure for sure but I will be content watching my Wildcats joanie!!! lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:How is "he" stealing from your grandkids when "he" want's you to keep more of what YOU EARN?  

"He" (meaning the party of Greedy Old Pigs) is absolutely not pushing for me to keep more of what I earn, or my kids. "He" has resisted every effort to return the tax rates to a much more equitable arrangement whereby my kids aren't paying an arm and a leg in taxes while people like (puke) Mitt Romney form yet another firm to raid corporations and steal peoples' pensions, shipping jobs overseas (if there's anything left after the bones are picked clean). Vulture capitalism is one way this country is being eaten from the inside...there are others. The Bush tax breaks should have been allowed to expire in 2010, but YOUR PARTY opposed that reversal, to the point of holding the economy hostage, a trend they have followed "religiously" since Obama took office. Now they're trying to cut Social Security. Please don't insult my intelligence and that of everyone else here by pretending that the GOP cares one whit about the average American worker, including our veterans of the Bush wars.

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:How is "he" stealing from your grandkids when "he" want's you to keep more of what YOU EARN?  

"He" (meaning the party of Greedy Old Pigs) is absolutely not pushing for me to keep more of what I earn, or my kids.  "He" has resisted every effort to return the tax rates to a much more equitable arrangement whereby my kids aren't paying an arm and a leg in taxes while people like (puke) Mitt Romney form yet another firm to raid corporations and steal peoples' pensions, shipping jobs overseas (if there's anything left after the bones are picked clean).  Vulture capitalism is one way this country is being eaten from the inside...there are others.  The Bush tax breaks should have been allowed to expire in 2010, but YOUR PARTY opposed that reversal, to the point of holding the economy hostage, a trend they have followed "religiously" since Obama took office.  Now they're trying to cut Social Security.  Please don't insult my intelligence and that of everyone else here by pretending that the GOP cares one whit about the average American worker, including our veterans of the Bush wars.

HELL YEAH!!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Semi Sane Markle can't stomach the idea that the richest 1% should pay more taxes.

It's good to know your enemies!!

Screw Amerika Inc.! Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:SOTU Message...Bottom Line?  PUNISH EARNERS MORE; REWARD THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE THE LEAST, MUCH MORE.  Redistribute even MORE wealth.

Subsidized housing, food stamps, free health insurance, income tax credit,  free cable TV and high speed internet, now free college and the beat goes on.

WHY WORK?

Well my Semi-Sane friend, do any of the ultra rich you so staunchly defend do any work? Not phone their brokers, but real sweat producing labor? What about all the folks who have jobs but don't earn enough to get by without some form of aid? You wrote in this forum quite recently blaming Obama because the middle class was suffering under his leadership. But I fail to notice anything your team of leeches has suggested to help the plight of the middle class -- other than pushing the Keystone pipeline.

The truth (that's a word you have difficulty with, we know) is, the republicans have never given a damn about the economic health of the average American.

Reality

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum