Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No-go Hoopla false crapola by repubs .... Markle may suck his pistol!

+2
2seaoat
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Semi-sane Markle likes to say that his "facts" on this forum have "never been proven wrong."  Never.

Tell us again about the No-go zones in France, Markle.  You know, those places that are enclaves to Muslims where infidels fear to go, even the police.

Oh, and by the way, President Obama's ratings just went up to 50%.

Have a nice day.

2seaoat

His facts about inflation sadly have made him a bumbling fool to me. I used to think he actually had some intelligence when he was not cutting and pasting, but his understanding of reality as he ages is now seriously a concern. He has been depositing more bs on this forum in the last six months than a monkey who ate a package of EX LAX and ten pounds of bananas.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-sane Markle

Good one!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:Semi-sane Markle likes to say that his "facts" on this forum have "never been proven wrong."  Never.

Tell us again about the No-go zones in France, Markle.  You know, those places that are enclaves to Muslims where infidels fear to go, even the police.

Have a nice day.

There have been no go zones in France since the mid 80s when I was on a Med cruise with the 24th MAU. I walked shore patrol around the Muslim section of Marseille. I can only imagine how bad it has gotten and it was bad then. So, yes, no go zones exist there and even here in the USA.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Semi-sane Markle likes to say that his "facts" on this forum have "never been proven wrong."  Never.

Have a nice day.

There have been no go zones in France since the mid 80s when I was on a Med cruise with the 24th MAU. I walked shore patrol around the Muslim section of Marseille. I can only imagine how bad it has gotten and it was bad then. So, yes, no go zones exist there and even here in the USA.

I challenge you on your last claim: Give me the location of a NoGo area in the U.S.A. -- a place where non-Muslims are not welcome and even the police are afraid to go. And the President of France is suing FOX news for claiming NO Go zone are allowed in France. As for your shore patrol work around the Muslim section of Marseille, Marseilles is famous for its high crime, drug and prostitution areas. None of which have anything to do with Muslims living under Sharia Law.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Word, there are places in the United States where people of a different color just don't go. How about most all of Sourh Central Los Angeles? Parts of Harlem? Areas of West Virginia near Morgantown up in the mountains, parts of Norfolk, Virginia, Forsyth County north of Atlants in Cimming was that way for many years until rich folks just bought out the rednecks, Devilliers Strreet near the Bunny Club, .... This list could go on and on. Those are the tip of the iceberg.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Word, there are places in the United States where people of a different color just don't go. How about most all of Sourh Central Los Angeles? Parts of Harlem? Areas of West Virginia near Morgantown up in the mountains, parts of Norfolk, Virginia, Forsyth County north of Atlants in Cimming was that way for many years until rich folks just bought out the rednecks, Devilliers Strreet near the Bunny Club, .... This list could go on and on. Those are the tip of the iceberg.

Pacedog: The debate you started was about Muslim enclaves, not East L.A., Watts, Harlem, etc., all of which are poverty pockets crammed with black Americans, and dominated by black drug gangs like the Crips and Bloods. None of them, however are avoided by law enforcement, social welfare workers, health workers etc.

The term "No-go Zone" was just coined after the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris. It refers (incorrectly it turns out) to alleged communities of Muslims living under Sharia Law, where infidels are not welcome and where even the police are "afraid" to go.

Neither in England (Birmingham) nor in France do such zones exist and FOX News admits it's week of pounding the alleged existence of such zones was bullshit, and had every one of its pundits apologize on the air for having broadcast such crapola. In addition, the President of France has sued FOX.

Same as it is with your religion, wanting something to be true doesn't make it so.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Word, there are places in the United States where people of a different color just don't go. How about most all of Sourh Central Los Angeles? Parts of Harlem? Areas of West Virginia near Morgantown up in the mountains, parts of Norfolk, Virginia, Forsyth County north of Atlants in Cimming was that way for many years until rich folks just bought out the rednecks, Devilliers Strreet near the Bunny Club, .... This list could go on and on. Those are the tip of the iceberg.

Pacedog: The debate you started was about Muslim enclaves, not East L.A., Watts, Harlem, etc., all of which are poverty pockets crammed with black Americans, and dominated by black drug gangs like the Crips and Bloods. None of them, however are avoided by law enforcement, social welfare workers, health workers etc.

The term "No-go Zone" was just coined after the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris. It refers (incorrectly it turns out) to alleged communities of Muslims living under Sharia Law, where infidels are not welcome and where even the police are "afraid" to go.

Neither in England (Birmingham) nor in France do such zones exist and FOX News admits it's week of pounding the alleged existence of such zones was bullshit, and had every one of its pundits apologize on the air for having broadcast such crapola. In addition, the President of France has sued FOX.

Same as it is with your religion, wanting something to be true doesn't make it so.

Reread your words- you brought up the idea of NO GO Zone in USA:

"I challenge you on your last claim: Give me the location of a NoGo area in the U.S.A. -- a place where non-Muslims are not welcome and even the police are afraid to go."

So, now that I shot down both ideas, that there ARE no go zones in France and in the USA, what next? Where will you schizophrenically take this thread next? Hmmmm.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Nobody of sound mind of body will enter the many enclaves that are held by Muslims throughout Europe. To do so is to ask to be harmed. Thousands of areas exist that local law enforcement and even government control have been relinquished for the most part. If there
Is an LEO presence it is armed up military style and they get in and out as quick as possible. What you should be asking yourself is why would we have parts of a society divided ? Why are parts of nations divvied up based on the whims of those who worship a culture of death?

I say culture of death because as in the Ameican Sniper movie, what mother sends her child out to die by trying to throw a grenade at American Marines and then herself gets killed for trying to do the same after Kyle takes the kid down? Like Kyle said, Iraq was full of a special kind of evil that you just don't see elsewhere.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Btw, I have now read the book 3x too

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The idea of having certain areas walled off, figuratively speaking, to a certain culture to the extent that people of other cultures are afraid to enter is unacceptable. IMO if people immigrate to this country they should be ready to assimilate, not to carve out a cultural colony. They have to abide by our laws. Bring your recipes and holiday celebrations but realize you are not in the "old country" any more.

I like touring a China Town or Little Havana as well as the next person and I think that is fine but that doesn't seem to be the type of thing going on in some areas. I think most people would agree with this. The problem comes when Jindal claims that certain towns in England are basically totally Muslim when they are in fact only a minority of the population is just an example of another falsehood thrown out to the uninformed to cause an emotional response.

Let's keep it real. There are enough real things to get worked up about without making things up. 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Nobody of sound mind of body will enter the many enclaves that are held by Muslims throughout Europe. To do so is to ask to be harmed. Thousands of areas exist that local law enforcement and even government control have been relinquished for the most part. If there
Is an LEO presence it is armed up military style and they get in and out as quick as possible. What you should be asking yourself is why would we have parts of a society divided ? Why are parts of nations divvied up based on the whims of those who worship a culture of death?

I say culture of death because as in the Ameican Sniper movie, what mother sends her child out to die by trying to throw a grenade at American Marines and then herself gets killed for trying to do the same after Kyle takes the kid down? Like Kyle said, Iraq was full of a special kind of evil that you just don't see elsewhere.

Even Fox news agrees they were completely wrong about the alleged NoGo zones in France. Your less than sane claim of "thousands" of NOgo zones is total bullshit, and so is the filmed scene in the sniper glorification movie. In the real story, there was no Iraqi mommie who handed a grenade to her little boy and sent him off to die. There was a woman with a grenade, all by herself, who Kyle eliminated. Eastwood added the little boy to dramatize the scene. Try and grasp the thought that the movie was a movie not reality.

Your problem is trying to mix reality with fantasy and getting confused.

Each time you try to prove their are Muslim enclaves in France, England or the U.S. where everyone but Muslims, including police, fear to tread, you make a fool of yourself.

Be my guest. Show us some real proof instead of your personal fantasies. Give us a single location, just one, where Muslims control everything and infidels, including the police fear to go. Just one.

You just got bitch-slapped m'boy. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

My aplogies ... I was wrong about the President of France suing FOX News.

It is the Mayor of Paris who's suing.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I know you have your own reality in the MSM and what it tells you. I've been there and done it. Unlike you, I haven't sat my tush here and let everyone else live a life.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:I know you have your own reality in the MSM and what it tells you. I've been there and done it. Unlike you, I haven't sat my tush here and let everyone else live a life.

In other words you have absolutely no proof there are Muslim NOGO zones in France, England or the USA.

Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Now Anderson Cooper admits CNN's statements about NoGo zones was bullshit.

http://deadline.com/2015/01/anderson-cooper-apology-no-go-zone-cnn-1201355227/

Hey Pacedogkarlrovewhatever, both CNN and Fox News admit they were wrong about the existence of NOGO zones.

I asked you to cite one NoGo zone, name it and give us the location and all we hear back from you is ...

CRICKETS

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hey I went there and walked shore patrol around it. Nuf said. It was bad in 1985. I promise u it's worse now

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Hey I went there and walked shore patrol around it. Nuf said. It was bad in 1985. I promise u it's worse now

We don't want to hear your war stories from 1985. You were asked to locate ONE Muslim Nogo zone in France or England or anywhere and you can't do it. Just admit you screwed up on this one and move on, war hero.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum