Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The SEC Illusion during the BCF era......Pace may have been right

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Big ten football for most of last century was the football conference which dominated, but with the advent of the BCF era the SEC rose to dominance. It appears with a true playoff structure......well the results speak for themselves and Pace is pretty close to correct.

I think you have to expand the playoffs to eight teams. The more which make it into the game the less dominance of the SEC rigged BCF structure. I think TCU could have beat any SEC team this year, but they were left out wrongly because of the bias of named schools. I also have a selfish reason that would allow two SEC teams into the final, and Auburn will become a regular fixture.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Urban Myer pulls it off. Three National Championships since 2007. He is a great coach....

This was a good game. Ohio State sets the new bar for everyone else to beat for the next season

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Elliot was awesome.

2seaoat

Elliot was awesome.

Ohio state is a young team......but the teams in the Big Ten are also young and improving. It will never be easy in this format to repeat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum