Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will any other men besides me posting here admit they aren't football fans and won't be watching The Game tonight?

+2
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I think it's Roger Rabbit....

Papa........just found out that my daughter had a 1% chance of getting pregnant with an IUD, and she appears that she got pregnant in December.  She will be a high risk pregnancy with Lupus, but it looks like I may have to paint a fifth painting for a grandchild I may never meet.   She has been spotting and again she is high risk.  I worry about her, and hope she remains healthy, and the baby remains healthy, but at 33 they were done with two.  My son in law was greatly disappointed having two girls, and no boy, so I hope for his sake it is a boy, but the current youngest girl will not make a great middle child.......she needs lots of attention.   The guy upstairs works in mysterious ways, and I feel blessed but cautious.
PaPa ..cool...I need better resolution. Troubles of Job...Live long...you already prospered...

Will any other men besides me posting here admit they aren't football fans and won't be watching The Game tonight?   - Page 2 Spock-Live-Long-and-Prosper

2seaoat

PaPa ..cool.

Papa and Mimi are worried, and may have to cut our visit with friends in Southern Florida short. Mixed emotions. Life just never quits being interesting, but bringing a child into this world has great responsibility attached to it. If she loses the baby with the spotting we will rush home and watch the grandkids until she gets back to work. If she gets through the next month and the doctors are giving her a thumbs up, I will begin letting my breath out, but my stomach is in a knot because we almost lost my daughter in the first pregnancy where they discovered the Lupus as she had a Lupus melt down during delivery. Positive thoughts and another dino or panda depending on what the docs say is coming.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:PaPa ..cool.

Papa and Mimi are worried, and may have to cut our visit with friends in Southern Florida short.  Mixed emotions.  Life just never quits being interesting, but bringing a child into this world has great responsibility attached to it.  If she loses the baby with the spotting we will rush home and watch the grandkids until she gets back to work.  If she gets through the next month and the doctors are giving her a thumbs up, I will begin letting my breath out, but my stomach is in a knot because we almost lost my daughter in the first pregnancy where they discovered the Lupus as she had a Lupus melt down during delivery.  Positive thoughts and another dino or panda depending on what the docs say is coming.

Prayers for your daughter. Many babies have been born with an IUD. As far as a girl vs boy....doesn't matter.

My son in law was hoping for a boy on the third baby...who would be an Irish twin. They chose not to find out the sex ahead of time. When girl #3 was born....all he said was 3 girls in high school at the same time.....12 Homecoming dances, 6 proms, 3 college educations, 3 weddings......sigh!

2seaoat

My son in law since the first daughter has been complaining about a wedding. When the second one came, he really go depressed for about a week. He knew my daughter could not have any more kids, and he was so happy about his second little girl, but he could not hide his disappointment in another girl. He really does not fully understand the Lupus thing, and is a great husband, but my biggest worry is if something happened to my daughter during the birth of this child, how he could handle the two little girls. All kids need their parents, but for little girls to lose a mom is really tough. Hopefully, in late August we can celebrate a healthy mom and child. Waiting for more blood tests and hormone levels this week.....pins and needles.

Sal

Sal

Good vibes to your daughter and her seedling, Oats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum