Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEY ! I THINK WE HAVE AN OUTBREAK !

5 posters

Do you know someone with the flu in the last three weeks ?

HEY ! I THINK WE HAVE AN OUTBREAK ! I_vote_lcap50%HEY ! I THINK WE HAVE AN OUTBREAK ! I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
HEY ! I THINK WE HAVE AN OUTBREAK ! I_vote_lcap50%HEY ! I THINK WE HAVE AN OUTBREAK ! I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I know 6 people with the flu some have had the shots and still got it..

Sal

Sal

Douchebag ...

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/01/08/3609324/disneyland-measles/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No idiot this is flu not measles.dumbass.

2seaoat

The flu vaccine is not perfect. It however gives an individual the highest probability of avoiding the flu. I have done well with the flu shot in past years but have been too ill to take it this past fall because of spillage of radiation into my remaining left lung lobe....two pneumonias this fall and I am thankful I can breathe right now, and after what happen to Neko last year I realize how quickly things can get bad with the flu and breathing. I think most reasonable people who are not allergic see the benefits of a flu shot. I lost my great grandfather to the 1918 flu epidemic and it changed many lives when a healthy man in his mid forties is stricken and gone in a couple days. Survival has got better, but avoidance should be the goal.

dumpcare

They have said on the news that there is an epidemic and there is very little protection if you had the flu shot for the strain that we are currently experiencing. Just about everyone in my office had it, including me, at the end of November. I did not have the flu shot but two people did and they had it.

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:They have said on the news that there is an epidemic and there is very little protection if you had the flu shot for the strain that we are currently experiencing. Just about everyone in my office had it, including me, at the end of November. I did not have the flu shot but two people did and they had it.

But, how many of them became autistic?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have heard that this year's flu shot was for the wrong strain. My husband always gets the shot at the VA, but I never get a flu shot. I think I had the flu about 6 years ago...my daughter and her boyfriend were both really sick. Gave them apple cider vinegar in water & took some myself. I can't verify that this is what got them (and me) past it, but I can't say it didn't, either. So, I recommend it if you can keep it down. And wash your hands, people.

Floridatexan wrote:
I have heard that this year's flu shot was for the wrong strain.  My husband always gets the shot at the VA, but I never get a flu shot.  I think I had the flu about 6 years ago...my daughter and her boyfriend were both really sick.  Gave them apple cider vinegar in water & took some myself.  I can't verify that this is what got them (and me) past it, but I can't say it didn't, either.  So, I recommend it if you can keep it down.  And wash your hands, people.

Never get flu shots. The one year my doctor pulled a quick one me and I got the shot is the year I got the flu. Never again.

I'm an ACV user! Good for what ails you and is a good preventative as a daily "cocktail." I always put a splash in my hot tea.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I have heard that this year's flu shot was for the wrong strain.  My husband always gets the shot at the VA, but I never get a flu shot.  I think I had the flu about 6 years ago...my daughter and her boyfriend were both really sick.  Gave them apple cider vinegar in water & took some myself.  I can't verify that this is what got them (and me) past it, but I can't say it didn't, either.  So, I recommend it if you can keep it down.  And wash your hands, people.

Never get flu shots.  The one year my doctor pulled a quick one me and I got the shot is the year I got the flu.  Never again.  

I'm an ACV user!  Good for what ails you and is a good preventative as a daily "cocktail."  I always put a splash in my hot tea.
I use ACF  but the taste is awful...

dumpcare

I use ACV from time to time and I have a problem with sleeping, seems to give me energy and it does taste awful even mixed with water.

Try some these "potions" to see if it helps curb the taste for you.
http://bragg.com/healthinfo/healthydrinks.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Looks like a good smoothy ingredient...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum