Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Church of Scientology picks Tom Cruise' girlfriend

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/tom-cruise-had-secret-girlfriend-before-katie-holmes--report.html

Cruise is not attractive to me at all.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:Cruise is not attractive to me at all.

I doubt that he'd pick you either. Unless it was in a police line up.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Cruise is not attractive to me at all.

I doubt that he'd pick you either. Unless it was in a police line up.

I'd take an intelligent man over looks.I'm sure that leaves you shot down twice.

2seaoat

There have been persistent rumors about his sexuality since his relationship with Kidman...........Hollywood gossip, or is there fire where there is smoke......so they may pick his next wife, but he may pick his next lover.....and they may not be the same.......when will Kidman talk........? or maybe Katie's dad threw down the gauntlet in the divorce......not much of a fight on the custody, or the religious upbringing of the child......hmmmmm.......what would allow Tom to walk away from that fight?

i couldn't care less what he does in his personal life... i just don't think he's a very good actor. he's been in many movies i've enjoyed... but he always plays "tom cruise". sometimes he's a spy or a pilot or whatever... but it's never much deviation.

2seaoat

I just snicker when he is playing a bad azzzzzz. He really is quite diminutive, and the idea of him going to Japan and beating trained swordmen......well it is hollywood. I have seen some incredibly tough people who are not that big.....but I have never seen a five foot six inch bad aszzzz who has created a tough guy persona......no wonder Cantor, Ryan, and Romney are moving up the current political food chain.....it is all hollywood and the truth has been lost. At least he is taller than James Cagney, but I always get a kick out of Joe Pesci who is smaller than Cruise and Cagney playing the tough guy......like I said I have seen some incredibly tough people below six foot, but something about Pesci or Cruise coming up to say an average lineman in college football....they better have a weapon.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I just snicker when he is playing a bad azzzzzz. He really is quite diminutive, and the idea of him going to Japan and beating trained swordmen......well it is hollywood. I have seen some incredibly tough people who are not that big.....but I have never seen a five foot six inch bad aszzzz who has created a tough guy persona......no wonder Cantor, Ryan, and Romney are moving up the current political food chain.....it is all hollywood and the truth has been lost. At least he is taller than James Cagney, but I always get a kick out of Joe Pesci who is smaller than Cruise and Cagney playing the tough guy......like I said I have seen some incredibly tough people below six foot, but something about Pesci or Cruise coming up to say an average lineman in college football....they better have a weapon.

The Napoleon complex. That and the Randy Newman hit.

thats weird, and scientology is weird.....

dont they beleive a space ship is going to pick us up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum