Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More info on how people like FT and Vikingwoman will get less of a refund because subsidies for Obamacare are also referred to as tax credits

+3
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
KarlRove
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-tax-surprise-looming-104300531.html

Vikingwoman

This was already discussed and determined. I don't get a refund moron for the fifth time so it doesn't affect me. Why do you keep posting the same shit?

2seaoat

yikes, I do not even know where to begin. I will make it simple. Pace, you do realize some people will get MORE of a refund?

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:yikes, I do not even know where to begin.  I will make it simple.  Pace, you do realize some people will get MORE of a refund?

And the people WHO made too much money and underestimated their contribution will get the OBAMA HAMMER

Vikingwoman

This was known to all who signed up. Nothing new here. It is based on income and everybody knows that. Let's move on to something we don't know.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:This was known to all who signed up. Nothing new here. It is based on income and everybody knows that. Let's move on to something we don't know.

No, it was not. Quit lying. Watch and see the backlash when those who would normally get 5-6k back in refunds don't get their money this year.

Vikingwoman

Wrong again. You always post false or misleading info. Everyone was told this was a tax credit based on your income. If you made more money at the end of the year... then your credit goes down. The info. is on the website,always has been and is perfectly clear. You're the only moron who thinks otherwise.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:Wrong again. You always post false or misleading info. Everyone was told this was a tax credit based on your income. If you made more money at the end of the year... then your credit goes down. The info. is on the website,always has been and is perfectly clear. You're the only moron who thinks otherwise.

Then why are there news reports that people DON'T know? Hmmmm gumby.

Vikingwoman

I can't account for the morons who don't pay attention.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm retired and don't make enough SS to qualify for the PPACA. I would have no medical care at all if it weren't for St. Joseph's Clinic, Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation, and people who care enough to help me...like the dermatologist who recently donated her time to remove a serious skin cancer from my face. Because of Rick Scott and Florida Republicans, I don't qualify for Medicaid, either.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I can't account for the morons who don't pay attention.

That's why Jonathan Gruber and this administration depended on you and the other far left Progressives to push through the unaffordable, failed ObamaCare.

Like Gruber said, those who supported and support it are stupid.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

That's why Jonathan Gruber and this administration depended on you and the other far left Progressives to push through the unaffordable, failed ObamaCare.

I can't even begin to say how much I despise you for your sorry employment. It must suck to be you.

More info on how people like FT and Vikingwoman will get less of a refund because subsidies for Obamacare are also referred to as tax credits Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnug931fe5idXQgrL4NSFYxGutUTBYpc5bN-AcpLN50Oai2mTV

Vikingwoman

I am sorry to hear that,FT. Everyone should have access to healthcare. I know from working w/ my clients how devastating that can be when you can't even get a cast for your broken wrist. I was fortunate enough to qualify and it's the best thing that has happened in a long time. I've always had insurance while working so this was a blessing that allowed me to retire early. Stuff it up your ass, Markle. Obamacare rocks!

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
I'm retired and don't make enough SS to qualify for the PPACA.  I would have no medical care at all if it weren't for St. Joseph's Clinic, Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation, and people who care enough to help me...like the dermatologist who recently donated her time to remove a serious skin cancer from my face.  Because of Rick Scott and Florida Republicans, I don't qualify for Medicaid, either.  

No, it's Obama's fault tying the state's hands later on in the game.

Vikingwoman

God,you're a moron,PD. Can't you get any facts straight?

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

I can't even begin to say how much I despise you for your sorry employment.  It must suck to be you.  

More info on how people like FT and Vikingwoman will get less of a refund because subsidies for Obamacare are also referred to as tax credits Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnug931fe5idXQgrL4NSFYxGutUTBYpc5bN-AcpLN50Oai2mTV

More info on how people like FT and Vikingwoman will get less of a refund because subsidies for Obamacare are also referred to as tax credits Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR3-KXY2sJynr_6faHEAFT8sUKacqymwe5oAt5fWxs9JUb_TpU3g

Since you're the one whining about how you can't afford things at this time it would seem that you're the one had/with(?) the sorry employment.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hnVeq9FTg

Smile

KarlRove

KarlRove

Oh SNAP!!! I was right again!!!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2558106?slideout=1

Half of Obamacare subsidy recipients may owe refunds to the IRS

As many as 3.4 million people who received Obamacare subsidies may owe refunds to the federal government, according to an estimate by a tax preparation firm.

H&R Block is estimating that as many as half of the 6.8 million people who received insurance premium subsidies under the Affordable Care Act benefited from subsidies that were too large, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

“The ACA is going to result in more confusion for existing clients, and many taxpayers may well be very disappointed by getting less money and possibly even owing money," the president of a tax preparation and education school told the Journal.

While the Affordable Care Act fines those who don't have health insurance, it also provides subsidies for people making up to four times the federal poverty line ($46,680).

And, as you mentioned earlier, those who did not have health insurance will be fined - for 2014 it's $95 per household member -or- 1% of AGI. And it goes up each year thereafter.  And, my guess is that many of these folks have too much withheld from their paycheck and receive a tax refund each year - well that's about to be offset by the fine for non-compliance. Let the gnashing of teeth begin.

dumpcare

Most people who did receive an advanced premium tax credit are normally the ones who have to file early to get their money back to live on, not this year. Anyone receiving it has to wait until early February for the govt to mail out 1095-A forms to file with taxes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

We have reached a point now where you can simply show a perfectly normal event to a republican, tell them that it is extraordinary, and then watch them freak out.

During the last election, a video emerged of a guy dropping off ballots. In republican-land, however, this event carried a different narrative...

"LATINO ACTIVIST STUFFS BALLOT BOX!!!! WHY ISN'T THIS BEING COVERED!!!?!?!?!? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY!!?!?!? HUH??? LATINO ACTIVES STUFFS BALLOT BOX!!!"

It was just a guy dropping off absentee ballots.

Fast forward to today. Americans acquire tax liabilities through various activities and most of the time pay taxes throughout the course of the year. At the end of the year, everything is totaled and either a net tax refund is returned to the citizen or else more taxes are due.

One more time. Tax liabilities are accrued, taxes are paid, everything is tallied, the net difference is remitted or due.

Again. Subtract tax liabilities from the amount of taxes paid to determine either the refund amount or the amount due.

But in republican-land...

"WHAT?!?!?! HUH?!?!?! WAIT!! LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT HERE!!! TAX LIABILITIES ARE TAX LIABILITIES?!?!?1 HUH?!?!? WGHAT??!?! HOW DOES THAT WORK?!?!?1 WHY ARE TAX LIABILITIES SUBTRACTED FROM MY REFUND?!?!?! HOW DOES THAT WORK!?!? HUH?!?!? HOW DOES THAT OWRK?!?!?!?!"

23More info on how people like FT and Vikingwoman will get less of a refund because subsidies for Obamacare are also referred to as tax credits Empty IRS pub tax 2014 ACA 1/8/2015, 7:39 pm

dumpcare

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p5187.pdf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum