Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on Obamacare.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/columnist/tompor/2014/09/21/susan-tompor-tax-refunds-will-be-cut-for-some-who-get-health-credits/15958211/

Stealing more

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyWAqMA3esXkKKJOgF4RTL0FLztI-4EL13YBTfXntTjHXQ9hRa

Saw it comin'. The only ones makin' out on this is not the people who have been mandated to have health insurance. Which means we all know the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals really care about is the super rich.

Can anyone say Dixie Liberalcrat or Progressivebagger?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Smile

2seaoat

If you told the truth, you keep your refund. I guess liars stick together.

2seaoat wrote:If you told the truth, you keep your refund.   I guess liars stick together.

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5I5jICRduE8hBgTKHamD0-G0AMB17tILIziaLM6S43OPplCExHA

So the Progressivebagger bought a lot of health insurance stock eh?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc

Smile

Markle

Markle

Don't expect any refund this year, nor have I received a refund for more than 40 years. I don't wish to make an interest free loan to the government.

I was gonna say too... a refund? Wtf is that?

Vikingwoman

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/columnist/tompor/2014/09/21/susan-tompor-tax-refunds-will-be-cut-for-some-who-get-health-credits/15958211/

Stealing more

It's not stealing anything,fool. If your income turns out to be higher then you owe a larger health care payment for the year. It's as it should be. I would think you'd love that.

Vikingwoman wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/columnist/tompor/2014/09/21/susan-tompor-tax-refunds-will-be-cut-for-some-who-get-health-credits/15958211/

Stealing more

It's not stealing anything,fool. If your income turns out to be higher then you owe a larger health care payment for the year. It's as it should be. I would think you'd love that.

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQX9OX_O0RS3zz0iDU-pfH1tLa6zBxIob3pGNCMQX8KyJVw2p5VA

Of course a progressive like you would love that...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TxYNYpicXM

Smile

2seaoat

Of course a progressive like you would love that...

You seem to be the moocher on government largess arguing that people should get a government benefit and not pay for the same. It was suppose to stop the deadbeats......but I guess liars and deadbeats stick together.

2seaoat wrote:Of course a progressive like you would love that...

You seem to be the moocher on government largess arguing that people should get a government benefit and not pay for the same.   It was suppose to stop the deadbeats......but I guess liars and deadbeats stick together.

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPeV-NJfGO5OyjjX8pzjfv_ccA3mHslzsauPc6bHobSrBvB940

Then make it so that health care for the ones that can't afford it is all paid for by charitable donations (not the government) or nationalize the health care industry.

It's a simple choice less government and rely more human kindness, or larger more progressive government intrusions into everyone's lives which should make a progressive like you cream his pants.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

Vikingwoman

Damaged Eagle wrote:

You seem to be the moocher on government largess arguing that people should get a government benefit and not pay for the same.   It was suppose to stop the deadbeats......but I guess liars and deadbeats stick together.

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPeV-NJfGO5OyjjX8pzjfv_ccA3mHslzsauPc6bHobSrBvB940

Then make it so that health care for the ones that can't afford it is all paid for by charitable donations (not the government) or nationalize the health care industry.

It's a simple choice less government and rely more human kindness, or larger more progressive government intrusions into everyone's lives which should make a progressive like you cream his pants.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

If people were that charitable then the govt. wouldn't have to pay for it...now would they?

Vikingwoman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

If people were that charitable then the govt. wouldn't have to pay for it...now would they?

The GOV doesnt have any money. Its all the tax payers money.

so thank you for acknowledging that the GOV steals our money and goes againt our wishes on how to distribute it.

and again, I laugh. I laugh because i know what a sack full of cheats and liars liberals are and they are gonna get it come tax time LOL

unfortuantly for many others they will also get it, because its too complicated for most of the individuals it seeks to help.

and nothing afordable about the afordable healthcare law

doctors are leaving the profession and they have a high rate of dis satifaction with this law and how much worse dealing with CMS has gotten.

100's of Thousands of people with high deductibles out here on plans they could barely afford, they are not happy.

premiums are going to go up again next year

people are still flocking to ER's

jobs have been cut to part time

I could go on, but I cant now.

basically obamacare sucks, it fucked 99% of people to help 1% of people

Vikingwoman wrote:

Stealing more

It's a scam that will only hurt the folks forced to take on Obamacare, so it IS stealing.

Vikingwoman

Chrissy* wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

so thank you for acknowledging that the GOV steals our money and goes againt our wishes on how to distribute it.

and again, I laugh. I laugh because i know what a sack full of cheats and liars liberals are and they are gonna get it come tax time LOL

unfortuantly for many others they will also get it, because its too complicated for most of the individuals it seeks to help.

doctors are leaving the profession and they have a high rate of dis satifaction with this law and how much worse dealing with CMS has gotten.

100's of Thousands of people with high deductibles out here on plans they could barely afford, they are not happy.

Thousands of people now have healthcare of which they couldn't afford before and greedy overpaid healthcare folks are getting what they deserve.It's as it should be.

Vikingwoman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbJldJaDQ_eGmy8tMdV9yJjcBCpVtST95fDT2J-u3H9JTsFGZ4

Yes it's always easier to take what is not yours at the point of a sword or gun.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

Smile

Vikingwoman wrote:

Thousands of people now have healthcare of which they couldn't afford before and greedy overpaid healthcare folks are getting what they deserve.It's as it should be.

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOXaPaaaTdMcI7yXaazUj4L8zniRLZUsOnAknaK30GQ0DmAsJU

Yeah right. I'm sure those health care folks are just loosing money right and left now since it's been mandated that people have to purchase something from a private industry... Now we just need to mandate that they all have to purchase $10 a month of something I sell so I'll be hurt too... What the hell let's make it $100 to $200 a month because I want to be really poor!

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFEKnmlyCS0

Smile

Vikingwoman wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

So you are happy obamacare is killing the middle class. How interesting and communistic of you.

dumpcare

Vikingwoman

Chrissy* wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

So you are happy obamacare is killing the middle class. How interesting and communistic of you.

I think the 1% is killing the middle class and the dumb middle class folks don't even know it.

Vikingwoman wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

I think the 1% is killing the middle class and the dumb middle class folks don't even know it.

Well the even dumber obamabots haven't figured out that their messiah is shoveling it out to the 1% making them even richer.

and he's making so many regulations on just about everything that prices are going higher and higher, from food to energy.

But you just keep on hating on the middle class. Rolling Eyes

Getting a tax refund next year? Not so much if you are on  Obamacare. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf5d78p0MANJDFdBsNj0LURS9jo2f7fd05T679vA2FqphEu8bBHw
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Progressive Ferengi Health Insurance Agent

Progressive Rule Of Acquisition Number 23 - Nothing is more important than your health except for your money.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvFYBkesqGU

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum