Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auburn vs Wisconsin

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 2:04 pm

2seaoat

If this Wisconsin team lost by 40 to Ohio State......maybe the big ten is under rated because they sure are giving my tigers a game. I have a feeling that Ohio State may be a dark horse.

2Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 2:15 pm

Wisconsin just fell apart in the big ten championship game... they are a solid squad. Msu is another quality b10 team.

3Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 2:22 pm

2seaoat

Finally Marshall lets one fly. This would have been embarrassing. Auburn up by one touchdown.

4Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 3:47 pm

2seaoat

How good is Melvin Gordon going to be in the NFL? I have a whole new perspective on the Ohio State team. I think the whole nation has been giving too much credit to the SEC based on myth this year, and nostalgia from past seasons. Auburn is a very good SEC team, and they are being manhandled on the line and ran over. I can say this without equivication.....the SEC has always had the best line play on both sides of the ball, but for Ohio State to have won by over forty points against this team, something just does not add up. Did Wisconsin go into the toilet intentionally, or has the big ten been dissed so long that nobody expected this to be a game.

5Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 3:59 pm

That b10 champ game wasn't really indicative of the wisconsin team this season... let it go. The score isn't everything.

6Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:02 pm

2seaoat

I call do over......I am taking Ohio State.

7Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:03 pm

I'm really disappointed with the spartans... this is what they did against oregon. Like they've stopped believing.

8Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:11 pm

2seaoat

I'm really disappointed with the spartans... this is what they did against oregon. Like they've stopped believing.

I will watch them in a bit, but my team just took the lead and why do I not have a good feeling with only less than three minutes left in the game?

9Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am not watching any football until 4:00 PM CST. I have been following scores at SI.com.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:15 pm

Stupid late hit. That gordon is something special though.

11Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:17 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I call do over......I am taking Ohio State.

Thata boy.

12Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:29 pm

2seaoat

Outback Bowl looks like overtime.....a great game which I thought was going to be a cake walk for Auburn. This has been a great game.

13Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:38 pm

Sal

Sal

Wisconsin's kicker is really good and really comical looking.

14Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:42 pm

Sal

Sal

Doink!

15Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:43 pm

2seaoat

Auburn was over powered today......I think the myth and reality is going to be adjusted this week.....the SEC may not be as good this year, and the Big Ten totally underrated. Auburn will be good next year.

16Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:47 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Auburn was over powered today......I think the myth and reality is going to be adjusted this week.....the SEC may not be as good this year, and the Big Ten totally underrated.  Auburn will be good next year.

Hell no the SEC is not as good as the pollsters and the homers thought they were.

17Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 4:59 pm

Four b10 teams playing 1/1 was petty good... they seem to have deserved it.

18Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 5:39 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I'm really disappointed with the spartans... this is what they did against oregon. Like they've stopped believing.

What a comeback!

19Auburn vs Wisconsin Empty Re: Auburn vs Wisconsin 1/1/2015, 5:42 pm

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm really disappointed with the spartans... this is what they did against oregon. Like they've stopped believing.

What a comeback!

Amazing... I really enjoyed that..!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum