Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to beg Mr. Un for my forgiveness

+3
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr. Un, I hope you're reading this. I didn't mean it when I posted and poked fun at your admirable record of shooting six holes-in-one on your first round of golf. I believe it was also reported that you shot a score of 38 for that 18 hole round and that too makes you an amazing natural athlete. I'm also very impressed with your toned physique and handsome features. Not to mention your wisdom and statesmanship.
I've decided not to leave my home, Mr. Un, until I know you've accepted my sincere apology. Because I know you might be outside there at any time to beat me up. And I've now deleted every previous reference I've made to you.
God speed and keep up the good work.

2seaoat

Its too late.....those burglar bars will do no good as they feed you to the dogs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do you think it will help if I put a picture of Dennis Rodman on my wall.

Sal

Sal

Today, we are all cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

Thanks, Sony.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh but it's not JUST Sony. It's a different bunch (Columbia Pictures) which decided to pull "Team America".
A puppet movie that's ten years old.

If this is the real hollywood, then I shudder to think what pussies all those action stars must be in real life.

Sal

Sal

This story is so bizarre that it took quite a while for me to be convinced it wasn't some weird Hollywood publicity stunt.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I was Obama here is the response I would make.
I would fly a fleet of drones over the populated areas of North Korea.
Those drones would be carrying DVD's and portable DVD players.
I would drop hundreds of thousands of DVD's and ten thousand dvd players.  Probably cost as much as one cruise missile.  
And on those DVD's I would have BOTH movies and every television discussion done on what has happened with this from here and ALL other parts of the world.  And all with subtitles of whatever the language is they speak in NK.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And what about Rogen and Franco. Sony asked them to not do any appearances to promote the movie. So what. They're grown men, they make their own decisions. Nobody is preventing them from being interviewed.
They voluntarily went along with this surrender.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You may not like my generation, Sal. But our generations' comedians like Lenny Bruce and George Carlin would have NEVER caved in to something like this.
This Rogen turns out to not be as gutsy.

2seaoat

President Obama made it clear in his press conference that Sony was wrong.  He said he wished Sony would have called him first, and made the analogy of a burglary in the middle of the night stealing discs and records.   Would you cave in to this criminality?  He also made it clear that there will be a measured response. He made reference to how important it was for the Boston Marathon to go this year.......not shut it down. It was the best press conference I have seen in 10 years.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:Today, we are all cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

Thanks, Sony.

Hey your government told them not to show the movie.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:

Thanks, Sony.

What are you talking about, Karl. Obama just said it was a mistake for them not to show the movie.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

Thanks, Sony.

What are you talking about,  Karl.  Obama just said it was a mistake for them not to show the movie.  

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No,  Sony's chickening out didn't have anything to do with obama or the government,  Karl.
Sony chickened out because of all the promised new disclosure of more emails between the company execs.  They had already had to schedule apologies with Rev Al which is about as embarrasing as it gets.  They just couldn't stand any more torture.  They were like POW's who gave in to the torture early.  
Now we know it.  Everything about hollywood is phony.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So far Clooney is a lone voice.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:No,  Sony's chickening out didn't have anything to do with obama or the government,  Karl.
Sony chickened out because of all the promised new disclosure of more emails between the company execs.  They had already had to schedule apologies with Rev Al which is about as embarrasing as it gets.  They just couldn't stand any more torture.  They were like POW's who gave in to the torture early.  
Now we know it.  Everything about hollywood is phony.

Riiiiight

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

New news. Sony head explains it was the distributors and exhibitors who pulled the plug. Not Sony. Sony still wants to release the film.
Interview on Anderson Cooper 360 at 7 (central).

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:New news.  Sony head explains it was the distributors and exhibitors who pulled the plug.  Not Sony.  Sony still wants to release the film.

OBAMA WON'T LET THEM

2seaoat

OBAMA WON'T LET THEM

You must have missed the Press conference.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The interview sucks something awful. Bodily function humor. If you go see this movie your IQ is less than toaster.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:
Bob wrote:New news.  Sony head explains it was the distributors and exhibitors who pulled the plug.  Not Sony.  Sony still wants to release the film.

OBAMA WON'T LET THEM

Why do you keep saying this, Karl. What motive would Obama have for not wanting the movie released?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The interview sucks something awful. Bodily function humor. If you go see this movie your IQ is less than toaster.

Actually there is an aspect to this movie which makes me really want to see it.
And it has nothing to do with the north korea thing.
The two principle characters Rogen created are parodies of very popular media personalities.  But he made them into the most despicable types and they're overseeing a dumbed down media AND audience.  Very true to life.  lol
So that's why I wanna see it.  Sometimes movie themes provide vehicles which are also used to do other storytelling and social commentary too.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I want to see it because Rogen was hilarious in Neighbors.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:I want to see it because Rogen was hilarious in Neighbors.
How was that funny ?...I saw the trailers and knew it was just another appeal to the base nature of mankind.....make no provision for the flesh to fulfill it's lust...Would you want your school kids watching that...If you don't roll in filth why do you let your mind roll in it ?

KarlRove

KarlRove

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
KarlRove wrote:I want to see it because Rogen was hilarious in Neighbors.
How was that funny ?...I saw the trailers and knew it was just another appeal to the base nature of mankind.....make no provision for the flesh to fulfill it's lust...Would you want your school kids watching that...If you don't roll in filth why do you let your mind roll in it ?

Sometimes you need something to laugh about dude. Relax.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum