Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warren may run after all

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warren may run after all Empty Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 8:42 am

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-wont-rule-out-2016-as-draft-movement-gears-up/ar-BBgQTwX

2Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 9:10 am

I'm sure there are some politicians with less experience and qualifications out there. Why settle?

3Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 9:27 am

Sal

Sal

Yes, ....

Clinton v Bush is sooo much more appealing.

[barf]

4Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 9:28 am

2seaoat

She does not hold a candle to Hillary in the experience category, but she has insightful understanding of Banking and Wall Street, and if you are going to beat the bastards, you need somebody who possesses her skills. I just want her to be part of the debate. I think Americans need to quit squabbling among ourselves and defend our collective status from the predators.

5Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 9:36 am

Do you mean someone like this?

“I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over,” Obama 2007

You leftists are an easy bunch... a little populist bell ringing and the drooling commences. Screw results.

6Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 10:00 am

2seaoat

You leftists are an easy bunch... a little populist bell ringing and the drooling commences. Screw results.

Nobody said it was easy......big money special interests do not roll over easily when they have bought and paid for Congress. Tenacity and intelligence however will win the day in a long battle.

7Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 11:56 am

gatorfan

Hmmmmm,

on the Dem side: HRC/Warren/Webb

on the Rep side: Nobody

Boring election on the way unless Sanders jumps in as a spoiler

8Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 1:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

on the Rep side: Nobody

Rick Santorum

Mitt Romney (again)

Michelle Bachmann

Marco Rubio

Rand Paul

Ted Cruz

Bobby Jindal

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 1:25 pm

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:on the Rep side: Nobody

Rick Santorum

Mitt Romney (again)

Michelle Bachmann

Marco Rubio

Rand Paul

Ted Cruz

Bobby Jindal

Well, like I said......

10Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 2:46 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Fauxchahontas

11Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 2:54 pm

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:Fauxchahontas

If that's the best line of attack you've got on her, ....

.... well, let's just say she should be feeling pretty good about her chances.

12Warren may run after all Empty Re: Warren may run after all 12/18/2014, 3:36 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

She's a multimillionaire just like the rest of them. Too bad you are too blind to see that. Native American groups should protest her fake claim of heritage and make a stink of it the way they do the Redskins and Seminoles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum