Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you, Rick Warren.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank you, Rick Warren. Empty Thank you, Rick Warren. 12/13/2014, 1:58 pm

Excellent commentary and picture from Rick Warren, pastor of Saddleback Church in California.

"Racism is a SIN problem, not a SKIN problem!

Racism is an expression of narcissism.

'Anyone says 'I love God' but hates others is a liar." 1 John 4:20

"Anyone who does not love the people that we CAN see, CANNOT love God whom we do not see!" 1 John 4:20

"If you are nice only to your people, you are no better than everyone lse. Even unbelievers do that!" -JESUS , Matthew 5:47

"Whoever hates others is walking around in darkness... and is completely blinded." 1 John 2:11

"Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and no murderer has eternal life in him!" 1 John 3:15

"I tell you this clearly: You must love even your enemies and you must do good even to those who hate you."- JESUS Luke 6:27

Racism is an insult to your Creator. GOD chose to make each person the race he wanted them to be, including you.

Do you need to repent of hatred, fear, or stereotyping bigotry?

In our S.A.D.D.L.E.B.A.C.K. ten values, the "A" stands for "All-nation congregation." Saddleback members speak 67 languages. We want our church to look like heaven is going to look. We have every color, shape, and background, and nationality in our church.

The Apostle John wrote this about heaven: "I saw in heaven a huge crowd... from EVERY , every TRIBE, every LANGUAGE, and every PEOPLE GROUP standing before the throne...praising God." Revelation 7:9

Part of the angel's announcement at the first Christmas was that Jesus came "for ALL people" and was born to bring "PEACE on earth, good will toward ALL men."

I'm going to preach on this Christmas announcement of reconciliation and peace at Saddleback's 45 Christmas services. You can watch one of our services online during the 5 days leading up to Christmas."

Thank you, Rick Warren. One10

2Thank you, Rick Warren. Empty Re: Thank you, Rick Warren. 12/13/2014, 2:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

A most excellent dissertation, SheWrites. Thanks for sharing this!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum