Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tough guy Putin cries that the bear is getting picked on Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaa

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-accuses-west-of-trying-to-sideline-russia/ar-BBgWBv8

The Ruble is in the dumpster, and suddenly Mr. Putin wants to talk about the Ukraine and political solutions. It is nice to have a President in this country who is both intelligent and has a set of balls.

Sal

Sal

Yesterday, Putin became the man who lost Cuba.

Vlad's having a bad year.

Obama is kicking his ass.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Owned.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Who"s owned 

Russian national debt 234 billion

American debt  18 trillion

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Who"s owned 

Russian national debt 234 billion

American debt  18 trillion

Russia has always been a shithole. Russia is currently a shithole. Russia will always continue to be a shithole. And now their currency is tanking and they have interest rates in excess of 18% due to the reckless actions of their incompetent dictator. Things will turn to downward spiral once their oil revenue dries up and the world moves on to alternative sources of energy.

But yes, TEO, your analysis is spot on.

2seaoat

The money folks are not going to tolerate much longer the antics of this banty rooster. President Obama completely owns him. He now showing Congress that he will own them as well, and that he is not waving a red flag........he is the bull.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Russia GDP Per Capita: $ 14,611.70

US Poverty Line (1 person): $ 11,670.00

US GDP Per Capita: $ 53,142.89

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

National debt per person.....

Russia.....$2,634.00

USA........$56,364.00

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:National debt per person.....

Russia.....$1,634.00

USA........$56,364.00

All you did there was reiterate your last post but in per-capita terms.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes sometimes you got to get personal before people can see how bad they are screwed.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Liberals don't care that the national debt will never be paid off.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

he raised the metaphorical Russian bear.

"Sometimes I think maybe it would be better for our bear to sit quietly, rather than chasing around the forest after piglets. To sit eating berries and honey instead. Maybe they will leave it in peace," Putin said.

Tough guy Putin cries that the bear is getting picked on Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaa 414548023971-APTOPIX_Russia_Putin_20141218
(AP) Russian President Vladimir Putin gestures during his annual news conference in...
Full Image
"They will not. Because they will always try to put him on a chain, and as soon as they succeed in doing so, they tear out his fangs and his claws."
Putin said he was referring to Russia's nuclear arsenal, which protected its valuable natural resources.

"Once they've taken out his claws and his fangs, then the bear ... (will) become a stuffed animal," he said. "The issue is not Crimea. The issue is that we are protecting our sovereignty and our right to exist."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Russian Sh-thole ?

2seaoat

Russia GDP Per Capita: $ 14,611.70

US Poverty Line (1 person): $ 11,670.00

US GDP Per Capita: $ 53,142.89

Says it all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum