Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony caves in to cyber hacking. North Korea WINS. Administration silent.

+5
Joanimaroni
Sal
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Sony Cancels Theatrical Release for ‘The Interview’ on Christmas

December 17, 2014 | 01:58PM PT
Brent Lang

Senior Film and Media Reporter

With theater chains defecting en masse, Sony Pictures Entertainment has pulled the planned Christmas Day release of “The Interview.”

In announcing the decision to cancel the holiday debut, Sony hit back at the hackers who threatened movie theaters and moviegoers and who have terrorized the studio and its employees for weeks.

“Those who attacked us stole our intellectual property, private emails, and sensitive and proprietary material, and sought to destroy our spirit and our morale – all apparently to thwart the release of a movie they did not like,” the statement reads.

“We are deeply saddened at this brazen effort to suppress the distribution of a movie, and in the process do damage to our company, our employees, and the American public,” it continues. “We stand by our filmmakers and their right to free expression and are extremely disappointed by this outcome.”
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/sony-cancels-theatrical-release-for-the-interview-on-christmas-1201382032/

2seaoat

Mr. Markle needs to watch press conferences........in the absence of the same, he looks increasingly more foolish.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I still say what our government needs to do is to drop DVD's and portable DVD players from the sky onto the populated areas of North Korea.
How could Kim Jung Dung even be able to respond to that? Would he then drop DVD's on us which tell us the truth about North Korea? I kinda doubt that. lol

2seaoat

People who are starving rarely have a dvd player or tv.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
How could Kim Jung Dung even be able to respond to that?  Would he then drop  DVD's on us which tell us the truth about North Korea?  

No, ....

.... he'd almost certainly commence to shelling Seoul.

And, we kinda want to avoid that and all it entails.

Two things.

North Korea's small leader enjoys the limelight.

Bad movies need hype.

Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
How could Kim Jung Dung even be able to respond to that?  Would he then drop  DVD's on us which tell us the truth about North Korea?  

No, ....

Big mistake if he does that.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Looks like Markle ran out of material to hang on Obama this weekend.

Sony caves in to cyber hacking.  North Korea WINS.  Administration silent. Laughi53

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Sony caves in to cyber hacking. North Korea WINS. Administration silent.

Looks like Markle ran out of material to hang on Obama this weekend.

Sony caves in to cyber hacking.  North Korea WINS.  Administration silent. Laughi53

Sony caves in to cyber hacking.  North Korea WINS.  Administration silent. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN5JO3Hmgwpg7gUC6AbsbX2gPuW0wBnhTd7y6cTcBVb2gxIFzshA

I'm not seeing any condemnation from the current administration for threats against the American public. What are Kim Jon and his terrorist cronies afraid of? The trailer looks fun...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsvWVEHowg

Smile

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

No, ....

Big mistake if he does that.

Semi-retired President Obama intends to work tirelessly, day and night, until he come to a solution. Unless it interferes with his vacation and golf rounds in Hawaii.

Subsequent to that vacation President Obama will write Kim Jung Un a sternly written letter.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How are you so clueless that you don't know the President spoke pretty forcefully about this? You really should verify your sources before you post...they're not reliable.

2seaoat

He is showing with increasing frequency that he is detached from reality, and that his cut and pastes are becoming more bizarre.......the President addressed the Sony incident, but what I find most fun is that Mr. Markle wants America to begin defending multi national foreign corporations......he is so happy that America has been stolen by the Oligarchy, he wants us to expend more money for a Japanese company........wealth is fungible and has no patriotism, which like the handlers of Mr. Markle, they think Americans are stupid......yea.....lets get tough over a hack of a Japanese Corporation. Wait.....Hombre will quietly take care of things.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:He is showing with increasing frequency that he is detached from reality, and that his cut and pastes are becoming more bizarre.......the President addressed the Sony incident, but what I find most fun is that Mr. Markle wants America to begin defending multi national foreign corporations......he is so happy that America has been stolen by the Oligarchy, he wants us to expend more money for a Japanese company........wealth is fungible and has no patriotism, which like the handlers of Mr. Markle, they think Americans are stupid......yea.....lets get tough over a hack of a Japanese Corporation.  Wait.....Hombre will quietly take care of things.

LOL!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It would appear our conservative members apparently listen to or watch only FOX News and similar right wing radio shows, which evidently chose not to mention Obama's strong promise of retaliation against North Korea for the Sony hacking.

Obama's talk on this issue was broadcast on CNN and other standard news channels.

No doubt Mr. Markle didn't have time to stay abreast of new developments on this issue, because he is increasingly occupied in his cutting and paste operations.

Q: If John McCain or Mitt Romney were the president in this situation, what do you think they would do?

Q: Is the Sony hacking, in dispute of a movie, worthy of us going to war against North Korea?

Q: What would Charles Krauthammer do?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Q: What would Charles Krauthammer do?

Who cares about his wingnut view of the world?

Sony caves in to cyber hacking.  North Korea WINS.  Administration silent. Laughi54

2seaoat

Mr Merkle gets another issue wrong

Markle

Markle

The hacking of Sony by North Korea was in the news the very first week of December.

Sony reached out to our semi-retired President and the White House remained silent and offered no help. This in spite of the fact that, in my opinion, this is an act of war.

This is being backed and supported by China who sees a weak, rudderless enemy, the United States and its weak leader.

dumpcare

I sure hope I'm a little more coherent when I reach age 70. You better pay attention Markle.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:This is being backed and supported by China who sees a weak, rudderless enemy, the United States and its weak leader.

Sony caves in to cyber hacking.  North Korea WINS.  Administration silent. Laughi55

I know, my friend..... Semi-retired poster Markle seems to be running out of material.......

Didn't North Korea get cut off from the Internet externally today? With our President winking and saying: "It wasn't us who did that to you...."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum