Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo, I'll make a deal with you

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teo,  I'll make a deal with you Empty Teo, I'll make a deal with you 12/16/2014, 11:34 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you'll take this and use your excellent singing voice to make a karaoke out of it so I can put it on my jukebox, I promise I will post and say "9/11 was an inside job" and never post another thing about 9/11 again. Honest.
I would rather have that on my jukebox than I would a personal performance by Elvis and/or The Beatles.

2Teo,  I'll make a deal with you Empty Re: Teo, I'll make a deal with you 12/16/2014, 11:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And I'll even sweeten the pot. I'll put the words of this blogger
on the title card for the CD and devote a whole CD to your song.
You will be educating every person who comes into my home and listens to the jukebox.

Teo,  I'll make a deal with you Sterli11

3Teo,  I'll make a deal with you Empty Re: Teo, I'll make a deal with you 12/16/2014, 11:58 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The techno is interesting I'll admit. But I prefer hearing your singing voice.

There are many other artists doing songs with the title "9/11 Was An Inside Job". Here's another. His singing voice is not as skilled as the other singer.
But his avatar reveals he has damn good abs at least. Better than Anthony Wiener even.

Teo,  I'll make a deal with you Abs10

4Teo,  I'll make a deal with you Empty Re: Teo, I'll make a deal with you 12/17/2014, 12:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

editor's note: This thread will now appear to make me look insane.
That's because teo replied to my first post and posted a youtube he made of a techno song.  And that's why I said "the techno is interesting" in my last post.  
However,  it now appears teo deleted that post before I realized it,  making me look like I was talking to myself.  lol

Either that or I really am insane and just imagined teo posted a video.
I can never be too sure because I don't take the requisite medications I'm in need of.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:If you'll take this and use your excellent singing voice to make a karaoke out of it so I can put it on my jukebox,  I promise I will post and say "9/11 was an inside job" and never post another thing about 9/11 again. Honest.
I would rather have that on my jukebox than I would a personal performance by Elvis and/or The Beatles.

Very well done, "Spot ON" as people like to say.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

8Teo,  I'll make a deal with you Empty Re: Teo, I'll make a deal with you 12/17/2014, 10:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I say this with all sincerity to you both.  Both who I consider to be some of the best people I've ever met.  And that's in real life,  not just here.

Well actually I don't know what to say.  Other than for me to hope that no matter what disagreement I have with you about 9/11,  or hell anything else as far as that goes,  all that matters is the first paragraph of this post.  For real.

Notice I ended that with the "for real".  That's because it's a fairly common term in the hood (which I live next door to) and used in the same manner I would do except I would say "for this one I swear on my Dad's grave".  That's because I'm priveleged to have a father who was a role model and many of them are deprived of that.  I'm convinced like Cosby and others that this has to change before anything can change. Even though Cosby no doubt was a sex pervert.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum