Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deal Chicken on the PNJ

+3
VectorMan
Captn Kaoz
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/5/2012, 8:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ha s anyone tried this?

I ordered on line today and printed my voucher for Arlene's BBQ $20.00 of food for $10.00. Not bad.

2Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/5/2012, 8:49 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Ha s anyone tried this?

I ordered on line today and printed my voucher for Arlene's BBQ $20.00 of food for $10.00. Not bad.

It's all leftovers from when the freezer went bad.... Surprised

3Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/5/2012, 9:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We ate from the freezer after Ivan....mine and the neighbors. Surf and Turf every night.

4Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 8:52 am

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I did the Deal Chicken for zip lining at Adventures Unlimited. It was a very good deal. $40.00 for an $80.00 zip line advanture. It was fun and I highly recommend taking advantage of the Deal Chickens that interest you and also the next time they do zip lining.

5Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 9:29 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

I'm signed up to get notices of the deals. Haven't tried one yet. Nothing has really interested me. I am interested in this deal from Arlene's. If I remember correctly, you have said that you have eaten there before. And, since you bought the deal, I'm thinking you like the food. What is best?

6Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 11:14 am

Yella

Yella

I'm dense this morning, joani, what is deal chicken?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

7Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 11:45 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yella wrote:

I'm dense this morning, joani, what is deal chicken?

Just click on that little yellow ducky at the top of the PNJ's website. It thinks it's a chicken, for some reason.

8Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 11:51 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:

I'm signed up to get notices of the deals. Haven't tried one yet. Nothing has really interested me. I am interested in this deal from Arlene's. If I remember correctly, you have said that you have eaten there before. And, since you bought the deal, I'm thinking you like the food. What is best?

I keep telling myself I will try other items on Arlene's menu....but every time I go I get the slab of ribs. I also buy her BBQ sauce in a carry out carton to use when I do home-made BBQ....I love the compliments I get on Arlene's sauce.

9Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 3:41 pm

Yella

Yella

Joanimaroni wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

I keep telling myself I will try other items on Arlene's menu....but every time I go I get the slab of ribs. I also buy her BBQ sauce in a carry out carton to use when I do home-made BBQ....I love the compliments I get on Arlene's sauce.

Does Arlene's have an EMail address?

10Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 5:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yella wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Does Arlene's have an EMail address?

http://www.arlenewilliamsbbq.com/

11Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 6:03 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I make my own chicken patties out of seagulls, sparrows, and finches.

Lightly breaded with breadcrumbs that I make from recycled crutons.

I fry them in oil that I squeeze from the hair of homeless people.

It's all free. No need for coupons.

12Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 8:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:

After presenting my $10.00 voucher for the Chicken Deal my total bill was $1.95 for a slab of ribs and a full loaf of bread....I just couldn't leave without buying something else.....So I bought the large side of Collards. It came with cornbread and they were great. All the collards needed was a little more salt and my hot pepper vinegar.

13Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 8:30 pm

catfriedlegs

Joanimaroni wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

After presenting my $10.00 voucher for the Chicken Deal my total bill was $1.95 for a slab of ribs and a full loaf of bread....I just couldn't leave without buying something else.....So I bought the large side of Collards. It came with cornbread and they were great. All the collards needed was a little more salt and my hot pepper vinegar.

I'm so hungry.

14Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 11:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Azadeh wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

I'm so hungry.

The corn bread muffins were great.

15Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 11:33 pm

I make my own cornbread. I throw a bacon-greased cast iron skillet in the 400 degree oven, take it out smoking hot and dust it with a little Pam and real quickly, pour the batter in and it sizzles and crackles. Throw it in the oven to cook.

I have eaten cornbread three times this week! Heat it up, throw some butter on it and maybe some honey... Yum!

16Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/6/2012, 11:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yomama wrote:I make my own cornbread. I throw a bacon-greased cast iron skillet in the 400 degree oven, take it out smoking hot and dust it with a little Pam and real quickly, pour the batter in and it sizzles and crackles. Throw it in the oven to cook.

I have eaten cornbread three times this week! Heat it up, throw some butter on it and maybe some honey... Yum!

I add corn and jalapeno's along with some cheese.....

17Deal Chicken on the PNJ Empty Re: Deal Chicken on the PNJ 7/7/2012, 10:16 am

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:I make my own cornbread. I throw a bacon-greased cast iron skillet in the 400 degree oven, take it out smoking hot and dust it with a little Pam and real quickly, pour the batter in and it sizzles and crackles. Throw it in the oven to cook.

I have never been able to make good cornbread. Eric, and I notice you throw your cornbread quite a bit. If I took my cornbread out of the skillet and threw it at somebody it would be a lethal weapon with the hardness of granite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum