Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorism Now Reaches Sydney. Australia

+4
Hospital Bob
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Look, when you've got a group as gruesomely violent as ISIS around making youtube videos and all kinds of other propaganda, they're going to attract all manner of psychopathic losers and copycats.

ISIS is no more representative of mainstream Islam than Westboro or Hutaree are of mainstream Christianity.

This is where I share the position of one of the most "liberal progressive leftist" opinion makers in the country. An individual who has all the same ideas you do about most everything except this one thing. His name is Bill Maher.

Trust me, Maher and I dislike religion, all religion, even more than you do. And that applies to ALL the abrahamic religions (including of course Christianity and Islam both).
And it should be obvious that I hate that shit even more than Maher does because, unlike with Maher, Christianity and Islam also want to persecute me for my sexual orientation.

So it really is ironic that you would imply that Maher and I want to give Christianity a pass while we condemn Islam.
All you have to do is watch the movie Maher made ("Religulous") or watch his television program to know what his position is on Christianity.
And all you have to do is read just about every post I've ever written to this and every other internet forum on the topic of Christianity to know what my position is on it.

BUT (and with great emphasis on the word BUT), it was not Christians who wiped out a part of New York City. And it is not Christians who are beheading people only because they aint Christians. And it aint a Christian who is inside the cafe in Australia.

If Christians start doing shit like that, then you will have a point.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/15/world/asia/australia-sydney-hostage-situation/

The police just raided the cafe... several dead.

Sal

Sal

Dude's a career criminal and a complete whack-job looking at hard time.

He just used religion as an excuse.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/martin-place-sydney-siege-gunman-identified-as-man-haron-monis-20141215-127sxt.html

KarlRove

KarlRove

And a Muslim terrorist

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:And a Muslim terrorist

Just a wannabe ...

... like you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Dude's a career criminal and a complete whack-job looking at hard time.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/martin-place-sydney-siege-gunman-identified-as-man-haron-monis-20141215-127sxt.html

He's an Iranian born muslim fanatic.
Just as Fred Phelps was a christian fanatic.
Just as the people who blew up the abortion clinics and killed the abortion doctors right here in P'Cola were christian fanatics.
Yes, they're all whack jobs. But it's religion that helps mold them into becoming whack jobs, Sal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All you have to do is look and listen to him in that video on the page you yourself linked us too, Sal.
After looking at him and listening to him, only Helen Keller would still say religion is not influencing this. And I don't think you're blind and deaf, Sal.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wannabes are the worst ones.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Like most leftists Sal will excuse their behavior at all costs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:Wannabes are the worst ones.

I don't even understand how the term "wannabe" applies to any of this.
Anybody who believes the words on that flag he was waving (which said there is only one god and one prophet and we all need to live under that shit) is not a fucking "wannabe". He's IT, goddamnit.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal doesn't believe that if its not happening to him and he is not affected, it's not a problem. That goes with any issue he has brought up on this forum.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:Like most leftists Sal will excuse their behavior at all costs.

I think it's funny that PeeDawg thinks calling people "leftists" is somehow insulting.

This coming from someone who is here to advocate for torture and has never seen a military adventure that he didn't love.

Anyone to the left of Genghis Khan is a leftist to you, asshole.

lmao

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal,

It's now becoming pretty clear that what motivated all the behaviour in this individual's recent life,  including what he did in the Sydney cafe,  was his hatred for the Australian government's decision to fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
You may not be aware of this, but ISIS is muslim. Not christian. Not buddhist. Not jewish. Not hindu. It's muslim.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw/sydney-siege-ends-family-of-exwife-noleen-hayson-pal-furious-gunman-on-bail-20141215-127z7s.touch.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw/sydney-siege-ends-family-of-exwife-noleen-hayson-pal-furious-gunman-on-bail-20141215-127z7s.touch.html

I think the loved ones of Katrina Dawson and Tori Johnson are probably even more furious he was out on bail too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11295658/Victims-of-Sydney-siege-hailed-as-heroes-after-they-die-protecting-hostages.html

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Sal,

It's now becoming pretty clear that what motivated all the behaviour in this individual's recent life,  including what he did in the Sydney cafe,  was his hatred for the Australian government's decision to fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
You may not be aware of this,  but ISIS is muslim.  Not christian.  Not buddhist.  Not jewish.  Not hindu.  It's muslim.

Be afraid, Bob.

Your fascist overlords are depending on it.

After all, you might balk at bombing the browns if you weren't scared witless.

And, there's money to be made.

They'll have the next manufactured bogeyman ready in no time.

Boo!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/12/16/taliban-storms-military-school/20469711/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal, I'd really like to see you and seaoat go up against one of these mooslim nutters. You two would be pissing your pants. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pkr,

Sal thinks the people who slaughtered all those schoolchildren are "manufactured boogeymen".
I knew it was inevitable that Sal would start sounding like Alex Jones.
Before long Sal will start telling us about the "controlled demolition" too. lol

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/12/16/taliban-storms-military-school/20469711/

Horrible.

Muslim on Muslim violence.

If we'd get the fuck out of there and leave them alone, they'd be so busy killing each other that they wouldn't even give us a second thought.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Sal,  I'd really like to see you and seaoat go up against one of these mooslim nutters.  You two would be pissing your pants.  lol

I'm not losing any sleep over it, Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

I'm not losing any sleep over it, Bob.

Personally I'm not either,  Sal.  That's because the nutters who destroy world trade centers never even heard of someplace called Pensacola.  And if they have they probably think it's a soft drink.  And that's why I prefer to live in such an obscure place.

But my cousin's husband,  Jeff Greenberg,  was the CEO of a business called Marsh McClennan which I'm sure you never heard of.  It occupied floors 93 to 100 in the North Tower of the WTC.  And he and my cousin had to attend the funerals of 295 of his employees.
You should have a chance to talk to him about it sometime like I have.  Believe me it cost him a whole lot of sleep.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote: ...people inside the building holding a black flag with Arabic writing on it. The flag reads: "There is no God but God and Mohammed is the prophet of God."

what a fucked up religion

I agree ... but would add to your statement that ALL RELIGIONS ARE FUCKED UP!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote: ...people inside the building holding a black flag with Arabic writing on it. The flag reads: "There is no God but God and Mohammed is the prophet of God."

what a fucked up religion

Their playing on our Progressive Political Correct crowd to move their agenda further in the US.

A couple of Muslims complain about a Christmas celebration and presto, Christmas is erased.

Somehow, the erasure of Christmas sounds interesting ... tell us more.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:Dude's a career criminal and a complete whack-job looking at hard time.

He's an Iranian born muslim fanatic.  
Just as Fred Phelps was a christian fanatic.
Just as the people who blew up the abortion clinics and killed the abortion doctors right here in P'Cola were christian fanatics.
Yes,  they're all whack jobs.  But it's religion that helps mold them into becoming whack jobs,  Sal.

"But it's religion that helps mold them into becoming whack jobs . . ." I couldn't agree with your more!!! Nicely put.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum