Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorism Now Reaches Sydney. Australia

+4
Hospital Bob
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/14/world/asia/australia-operation/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hope them Aussies can hustle up some guns to take out the criminals....maybe the Mexicans can overnight some to them.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/14/world/asia/australia-operation/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

That's impossible. Australia confiscated all the guns from innocent civilians years ago. Maybe they have paintball guns?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

...people inside the building holding a black flag with Arabic writing on it. The flag reads: "There is no God but God and Mohammed is the prophet of God."

what a fucked up religion

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote: ...people inside the building holding a black flag with Arabic writing on it. The flag reads: "There is no God but God and Mohammed is the prophet of God."

Their playing on our Progressive Political Correct crowd to move their agenda further in the US.

A couple of Muslims complain about a Christmas celebration and presto, Christmas is erased.

2seaoat

A couple of Muslims complain about a Christmas celebration and presto, Christmas is erased.

Christmas has nothing to do with government.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Timeline: Australia's terror threat

Concern has been growing in Australia in recent months over the effect on domestic security of Australian nationals fighting with or sympathising with Islamist militant groups in Iraq and Syria. The BBC looks at how events - and related legislation - have developed.

5 Aug: New legislation aimed at preventing people going to fight with Islamist groups announced.

11 Aug: Image emerges of young son of Australian militant fighter holding severed head of Syrian soldier.

27 Aug: New counter-terrorism units set up in airports to stop departing fighters.

27 Aug: Director general of Australia's spy agency, David Irvine, says 15 Australian militants have died fighting in Iraq and Syria. One hundred or more people in Australia are "actively supporting" militant groups by recruiting new fighters and providing funds, he says.

10 Sep: Brisbane Islamic centre raided; two charged with terrorism offences.

12 Sep: Australia raises terror threat level from medium to high, for the first time since the system was introduced in 2003.

14 Sep: Prime Minister Tony Abbott commits 600 troops to fight against Islamic State, as part of a multilateral effort.

18 Sep: Australia carries out what it calls its biggest counter-terrorism raid; Mr Abbott later confirms this was linked to an alleged plot by Australia-based individuals to kill a randomly selected member of the public. The intelligence is reported to have come from an intercepted telephone call involving an Australian fighter with Islamic State (IS) in Syria.

23 Sep: A teenager described as a "known terror suspect" is shot dead after he stabs two police officers at a Melbourne police station.

3 Oct: Australia approves air strikes against IS.

8 Oct: Mr Abbott proposes ban on foreign "hate preachers".

29 Oct: The government says it is trying to confirm reports that the most senior Australian member of IS, Mohammad Ali Baryalei, has been killed in Syria.

30 Oct: Parliament completes approval of a security law that creates a new offence of "advocating terrorism" and seeks to ban Australians from travelling to certain conflict areas.

4 Dec: Australia bans its citizens from travelling to the Syrian province of Raqqa, stronghold of IS.

15 Dec: At least one gunman takes hostages in a cafe in Sydney's Martin Place. As yet, the motivation for this incident is not clear

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-30474414

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote: ...people inside the building holding a black flag with Arabic writing on it. The flag reads: "There is no God but God and Mohammed is the prophet of God."

Their playing on our Progressive Political Correct crowd to move their agenda further in the US.

Really?  Tell that to Walmart or Target.  Or my wife.  If the Muslims really get rid of Christmas, it'll be the best thing they ever did!  If I hear Deck the Halls one more time I may be driven to take hostages!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me get this straight. Is markle saying this terrorist attack has happened because "progressives" are letting muslims do away with Christmas? lol

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Really?  Tell that to Walmart or Target.  Or my wife.  If the Muslims really get rid of Christmas, it'll be the best thing they ever did!  If I hear Deck the Halls one more time I may be driven to take hostages!!

lmao

Christmas is carpet bombing me as well.

The mooslims don't stand a chance.

Bob wrote:Timeline: Australia's terror threat

Concern has been growing in Australia in recent months over the effect on domestic security of Australian nationals fighting with or sympathising with Islamist militant groups in Iraq and Syria. The BBC looks at how events - and related legislation - have developed.

5 Aug: New legislation aimed at preventing people going to fight with Islamist groups announced.

11 Aug: Image emerges of young son of Australian militant fighter holding severed head of Syrian soldier.

27 Aug: New counter-terrorism units set up in airports to stop departing fighters.

27 Aug: Director general of Australia's spy agency, David Irvine, says 15 Australian militants have died fighting in Iraq and Syria. One hundred or more people in Australia are "actively supporting" militant groups by recruiting new fighters and providing funds, he says.

12 Sep: Australia raises terror threat level from medium to high, for the first time since the system was introduced in 2003.

14 Sep: Prime Minister Tony Abbott commits 600 troops to fight against Islamic State, as part of a multilateral effort.

18 Sep: Australia carries out what it calls its biggest counter-terrorism raid; Mr Abbott later confirms this was linked to an alleged plot by Australia-based individuals to kill a randomly selected member of the public. The intelligence is reported to have come from an intercepted telephone call involving an Australian fighter with Islamic State (IS) in Syria.

23 Sep: A teenager described as a "known terror suspect" is shot dead after he stabs two police officers at a Melbourne police station.

29 Oct: The government says it is trying to confirm reports that the most senior Australian member of IS, Mohammad Ali Baryalei, has been killed in Syria.

30 Oct: Parliament completes approval of a security law that creates a new offence of "advocating terrorism" and seeks to ban Australians from travelling to certain conflict areas.

4 Dec: Australia bans its citizens from travelling to the Syrian province of Raqqa, stronghold of IS.

15 Dec: At least one gunman takes hostages in a cafe in Sydney's Martin Place. As yet, the motivation for this incident is not clear

Have to consider the movement of American military into Australia beginning in 2011. Many said it was "pivotal." Setting up a hotbed???

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle just needs to stop taking everything Bill O'Reilly says as the gospel.
O'Reilly has two priorities.
One,  to fight against his imaginary "war on christmas".
And two,  to combat the pressing threat of "lesbian gangs".  lol

p.s.  and yes I know,  markle,  O'Reilly has a bigger audience than Ed Schultz.
But Justin Bieber has a bigger audience than either of them so I'm not sure that's the definitive criterion.  lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:Timeline: Australia's terror threat

Have to consider the movement of American military into Australia beginning in 2011.  Many said it was "pivotal."   Setting up a hotbed???

Your last item was in reference to Marines getting stationed in Australia. Part of that is due to the fact that the Marines are not wanted anymore in Okinawa because of some of the behavior exhibited.

IF the Muzzies really want a fight, the Australians are the ones to give them a good fight. The PC crowd doesn't exist in regards to Muslims having their way. On many occasions Muslims have been told by the Australian government that if they don't like it that Islam is not compatible with being Australian, then they need to leave. I think it's awesome.

Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julia Gillard has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead.? Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

The whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese,

Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.

'
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/likeitorleaveit.asp#8cFm4CydvZ1IcYp2.99

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

She's no longer the Prime Minister, Karl. They now have a new one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Also, Karl, you sourced that Gillard quote from snopes and snopes reveals it's bogus in your own link. Did you really mean to do that? lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:She's no longer the Prime Minister,  Karl.  They now have a new one.

Yes I know. It doesn't mean the people want the Muslims to have their way though with Sharia.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:Also,  Karl,  you sourced that Gillard quote from snopes and snopes reveals it's bogus in your own link.  Did you really mean to do that?  lol

This was the non-attributed part:

Like It or Leave It

Claim: Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard made a speech encouraging Muslims to leave Australia.

INCORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/likeitorleaveit.asp#eAp3LvAIlOfwgtt2.99

-----
The body of what I copied was REAL. The Aussies don't have the PC crowd to contend with on this. Aussies are all in one boat against extremism. They won't back down. I fully expect whomever these guys are that took the hostages, have a very short lifespan.

Sal

Sal

I swear, I think Americans like being scared more than any group of people in the history of the planet.

All we have confirmed so far is that there's one crazy-assed dude with a shotgun holding some hostages in a candy store in Australia, and it's all ....

"Australia is a hotbed of radical Islamists!! Mooslims suck!! Sharia!! ISIS is coming!! We're all gonna die!!!!"

I wonder if this will be enough to hold us through the Holidays, or if we're gonna need another nurse with Ebola to show up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Barbara and David Mikkelson better known as snopes have absolutely no credentials to call themselves authorities on any subject. They use google just like the rest of us to "research" their subjects.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:I swear, I think Americans like being scared more than any group of people in the history of the planet.

All we have confirmed so far is that there's one crazy-assed dude with a shotgun holding some hostages in a candy store in Australia, and it's all ....

"Australia is a hotbed of radical Islamists!!  Mooslims suck!!  Sharia!!  ISIS is coming!!  We're all gonna die!!!!"

I wonder if this will be enough to hold us through the Holidays, or if we're gonna need another nurse with Ebola to show up.

Nobody is scared....but you'll die by a Muslim before this fake, mamby pamby Climate change crap.

The point I am making is that Muzzies aren't welcome there and they will be less so now that their chosen few have decided to act out.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Look,  it's one thing to call the people of Sydney Australia and the people of our country who had to personally endure the destruction of a big chunk of lower Manhattan,  scaredy cats.  

BUT,  when you make a statement like the one above,  you're intentionally leaving out something which has been confirmed.  
The "crazy-assed dude" DID hold up a black flag with Arabic writing on it reading, "There is no God but God and Mohammed is the prophet of God."  And has demanded they bring him an Isis flag to fly as well.  All that is confirmed,  Sal.  

You can keep trying to play down the role that gutter religion is playing in all this,  but it's very disingenuous for you to do that.  And it demonstrates you're in denial of reality.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When the central message delivered by any terrorist is...

"There is no God but God, and Mohammed is the prophet of God."

It should be pretty clear that he's telling us...

1.  That Allah asshole is the only god anyone should be allowed to worship.

2.  That everyone should be forced to believe that the dipshit Mohammed is the only messenger of god.  

And his actions are telegraphing to us what else his message is.  That he believes Allah and Mohammed have ordered him to make life miserable for anyone who doesn't buy into his bullshit idea of religion.  And that Allah and Mohammed have convinced him that his only goal in life should be to make life miserable for,  and/or, to kill infidels,  because if he himself dies in the process,  he's convinced he'll be doing the work of allah and mohammed and they'll reserve him a nice spot in heaven.

Do those ideas "scare" me?  Goddamn right they do. They'd be scaring you and seaoat too if you were inside that cafe.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Look,  it's one thing to call the people of Sydney Australia and the people of our country who had to personally endure the destruction of a big chunk of lower Manhattan,  scaredy cats.  

BUT,  when you make a statement like the one above,  you're intentionally leaving out something which has been confirmed.  
The "crazy-assed dude" DID hold up a black flag with Arabic writing on it reading, "There is no God but God and Mohammed is the prophet of God."  And has demanded they bring him an Isis flag to fly as well.  All that is confirmed,  Sal.  

You can keep trying to play down the role that gutter religion is playing in all this,  but it's very disingenuous for you to do that.  And it demonstrates you're in denial of reality.

Look, when you've got a group as gruesomely violent as ISIS around making youtube videos and all kinds of other propaganda, they're going to attract all manner of psychopathic losers and copycats.

ISIS is no more representative of mainstream Islam than Westboro or Hutaree are of mainstream Christianity.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Look, when you've got a group as gruesomely violent as ISIS around making youtube videos and all kinds of other propaganda, they're going to attract all manner of psychopathic losers and copycats.

ISIS is no more representative of mainstream Islam than Westboro or Hutaree are of mainstream Christianity.

Westboro is a family of what? 20?

ISIS is over 200k and the moderates are scared of them.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:
Westboro is a family of what? 20?

ISIS is over 200k and the moderates are scared of them.

The more the merrier.

I encourage all the psychopathic losers of the world to travel to Syria to be blown to smithereens.

Hell, give 'em all passports and one way tickets if they want to go.

The world will be a much nicer place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum