Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to do need help on a subject ?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:Oh ok Seaoat.....charges never get dropped.....never ever ever. Rolling Eyes

Not in this case for obvious reason which I will not discuss.

Pffft

2seaoat

So Pk joins the ranks of calling the SA and he will drop the charges........it is good to take a clear position for once. He will not drop the charges. There may however be mitigation.

We don't know the details of this case... dispite your intimations. Either enlighten us... or sit on your thumb.

As usual.

2seaoat

Pffft

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The State Attorney's office can drop the charges.

He is not a police officer.

No, he is not but Bill Eddins is the  state attorney, he can and does drop charges, especially in a situation like this. It happens, not all arrests are prosecuted.

Talk to him Cool......

That's really a waste of time,Joani. First of all, Eddins is not going to talk to her. Second, he doesn't know her from a hole in the ground and the case and third disabled people get arrested all the time. A family member calling the St. Atty and trying to plead a case is just not realistic.

2seaoat

That's really a waste of time,Joani. First of all, Eddins is not going to talk to her. Second, he doesn't know her from a hole in the ground and the case and third disabled people get arrested all the time. A family member calling the St. Atty and trying to plead a case is just not realistic.

Yep.....just think how efficient the system would be with this methodology.....but Mr. Eddins.......my friend is innocent.......

cool1

cool1

I did go to states att----one time --- for other reasons lol and they did help it concerned a car though lol. I bought a car at a used car lot that gave me a warrantee but within 2 days I had problems with the car and couldn't drive it , went and talked to my friend Bud and he told me to go to states Att--so I did filed a complaint --got a call from car lot saying bring the car in we will fix everything for nothing , and states Att somehow made them take sign down also . He said they broke the law because you can not give warrantees on a used car lot--- Shocked So it helped that time.

I think the best thing to do with this case is just listen to the lawyer which will be assigned him and go from there, If his Att---needs time she or he can always ask for time to view case also or they may put him on probation also for 6 mths to a year or his Att may say lets go to trial and beat the charge , I don't know what they will want to do yet till court I guess . But If I feel the lawyer sounds koo koo I will take advice but I will do what I think is best for him --haha I have a lawyer friend we are really close have been for years but he does realestate cases lol

I don't see how he could get away with this though he shoved the guy no disputing that -- I can prove the other guy is a bully for months that's it though and they will tell my brother you should have called the police then so I don't know . Its hard taking care of someone when you try to tell them not to drink and they do it anyway he has no reason to be around the stuff !!!

He is scared now at his house wondering what will happen to him---I told him no drinking during weekdays then he does -- I told him stay away from homeless people because someone may hurt you --he did it anyway --- I told him do chores around his house I told him im always on house arrest im not out there running the streets like him on his bike talking to people I don't know --and he does it anyway Rolling Eyes

So now this -- I cant keep helping him if he doesn't listen --Oh well hes scared to death now , I told him im going to keep trying I wont give up But I told him if you don't listen there may be a third time and I wont be able to help not one bit.

I have got to find something for him to do - No one will hire him to do anything -- he needs a buddy like someone who owns a shop where he can work for nothing just to keep him busy and for them to be kind to him --clean a shop or property something tongue

Vikingwoman

cool1 wrote:I did go to states att----one time --- for other reasons lol and they did help it concerned a car though lol.  I bought a car at a used car lot that gave me a warrantee but within 2 days I had problems with the car and couldn't drive it , went and talked to my friend Bud and he told me to go to states Att--so I did filed a complaint --got a call from car lot saying bring the car in we will fix everything for nothing , and states Att somehow made them take sign down also . He said they broke the law because you can not give warrantees on a used car lot--- Shocked So it helped that time.

I think the best thing to do with this case is just listen to the lawyer which will be assigned him and go from there, If his Att---needs time she or he can always ask for time to view case also or they may put him on probation also for 6 mths to a year or his Att may say lets go to trial and beat the charge , I don't know what they will want to do yet till court I guess . But If I feel the lawyer sounds koo koo I will take advice but I will do what I think is best for him --haha I have a lawyer friend we are really close have been for years but he does realestate cases lol

I don't see how he could get away with this though he shoved the guy no disputing that -- I can prove the other guy is a bully for months that's it though and they will tell my brother you should have called the police then so I don't know .   Its hard taking care of someone when you try to tell them not to drink and they do it anyway he has no reason to be around the stuff !!!

He is scared now at his house wondering what will happen to him---I told him no drinking during weekdays then he does -- I told him stay away from homeless people because someone may hurt you --he did it anyway --- I told him do chores around his house I told him im always on house arrest im not out there running the streets like him on his bike talking to people I don't know --and he does it anyway Rolling Eyes

So now this -- I cant keep helping him if he doesn't listen --Oh well hes scared to death now ,  I told him im going to keep trying I wont give up But I told him if you don't listen there may be a third time and I wont be able to help not one bit.

I have got to find something for him to do - No one will hire him to do anything -- he needs a buddy  like someone who owns a shop where he can work for nothing just to keep him busy and for them to be kind to him --clean a shop or property something tongue

That wasn't the St. Atty,Cool, that was the Atty. General.They have a consumer protection program. The St. Atty only deals in criminal cases. I have tried to talk to a St.Atty. They won't talk to you. I think you chosen the best solution in just letting the public defender talk to the St. Atty. You brother can volunteer his time at Waterfront Mission or Salvation Army working in their stores or any non-profit thrift store.

cool1

cool1

yes I explained to him that he could do better and if he likes his friends so much help them like by volunteering -giving food out to them at the church or something , I told him drinking only contributes to there demise and his.

Im going to try to find something for him to do for sure , I wish I could get him into a program also like the one they show on tv with the police get in your face and scare him to death .

I don't think he fully understands the concept of prison all he knows its a place he don't like but he has never spent time , the first time I bonded him out quick , This time around 13 hours and was protected from others , I am trying to make him understand there just cannot be a third time Rolling Eyes

I think im going to call the sheriff today and see if they have a program like that .

cool1

cool1

Oh gosh the court room was so packed some cases took 5 min---and some took what seamed a half hour lol------the att that was assigned said we are going to give Mike a test by a doctor at the court house when ever and he will see if he is smart enough to be in court which he is not I don't think, then the Att---- is going to ask the judge to drop charges ---well hope so anyway--meanwhile every Tuesday check in with Pre trial release just like we have been doing for the last month.

The att---asked my brother do you understand who I am and what im trying to do for you --Mike said no--- Shocked that's when he told me about the doctor and stuff --the next court date--January 20 something next court date we may rap it up who knows Rolling Eyes --haha judge asked me has he been good --haha yes sir hasn't went anywhere but with me like you said he said ok------I do like the judge I do I do lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cool1 wrote:Oh gosh the court room was so packed some cases took 5 min---and some took what seamed a half hour lol------the att that was assigned said we are going to give Mike a test by a doctor at the court house when ever and he will see if he is smart enough to be in court which he is not I don't think, then the Att---- is going to ask the judge to drop charges ---well hope so anyway--meanwhile every Tuesday check in with Pre trial release just like we have been doing for the last month.

The att---asked my brother do you understand who I am and what im trying to do for you --Mike said no--- Shocked that's when he told me about the doctor and stuff --the next court date--January 20 something next court date we may rap it up who knows  Rolling Eyes --haha judge asked me has he been good --haha yes sir hasn't went anywhere but with me like you said he said ok------I do like the judge I do I do lol

Good Cool....I hope it goes well.

cool1

cool1

Thank You Joani-- Ive been sick so I went to bed to early and now im pooped im good for a nap so off I go for a while--- Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum