Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cam Newton injured in car accident

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cam Newton injured in car accident Empty Cam Newton injured in car accident 12/10/2014, 10:34 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Cam suffered two fractures in his lower back. When the accident ocurred he was on his way to the stadium to review game video.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is he one of those guys that makes a living playing with a little rubber ball ?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Is he one of those guys that makes a living playing with a little rubber ball ?

Why yes, as a matter of fact he is. And he beat the snot out of the Saints.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So is that a good thing ? Did the Saints do something bad ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So is that a good thing ? Did the Saints do something bad ?

You kill me sometimes... lmao..!!

gatorfan

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Is he one of those guys that makes a living playing with a little rubber ball ?

Why yes, as a matter of fact he is.  And he beat the snot out of the Saints.

He's a hell of a quarterback and the Saints deserved to lose that game. And their my team! Of course after that game I had to break out my paper bag again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So if it's your team how much did it cost you ?...why do you want a bunch of guys that wear tights and run around chasing balls ? Do you keep their balls in a paper bag ?

gatorfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So if it's your team how much did it cost you ?...why do you want a bunch of guys that wear tights and run around chasing balls ? Do you keep their balls in a paper bag ?

Kind of drifted off the reservation there didn't you?

You might like this instead:

The Saints are a secret weapon of illegal aliens from another galaxy biding their time until they reach the Superbowl again where they will detonate a Hush A Bomb destroying the communications satellites of all major networks. They will then launch stealth drones at all Starbucks Coffee houses creating contrails that drift down into the cups of patrons rendering them incapable of using their iPads and cell phones.

The economy will then collapse.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

gatorfan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:So if it's your team how much did it cost you ?...why do you want a bunch of guys that wear tights and run around chasing balls ? Do you keep their balls in a paper bag ?

Kind of drifted off the reservation there didn't you?

You might like this instead:

The Saints are a secret weapon of illegal aliens from another galaxy biding their time until they reach the Superbowl again where they will detonate a Hush A Bomb destroying the communications satellites of all major networks. They will then launch stealth drones at all Starbucks Coffee houses creating contrails that drift down into the cups of patrons rendering them incapable of using their iPads and cell phones.

The economy will then collapse.
See it wasn't so hard for you to tell the truth and I didn't even have to torture you...much.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Another Cam Newton drive ends in a turnover.

Fortunately, his truck offered better protection than his offensive line.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gatorfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Why yes, as a matter of fact he is.  And he beat the snot out of the Saints.

He's a hell of a quarterback and the Saints deserved to lose that game. And their my team! Of course after that game I had to break out my paper bag again.

He is a great quarterback.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cam Newton injured in car accident Bath

2seaoat

Some fantasy players are climbing up tall buildings looking for open windows. It is bad when your fantasy football picks are checked on in the regular national news feeds rather than the sports page.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm in the second round of the playoffs and my opponent has Cam Newton. I drafted Ray Rice though so it's a wash.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A wash ?

Cam Newton injured in car accident Cam-Newton-pours-gatorade-NFL-Jenna-Wolfe-13601748591

boards of FL

boards of FL

I don't think we will ever get to see Cam's total potential because he has been saddled with a terrible head coach, no o-line, and no one to really throw the ball to. His primary target - while good - is a rookie, and his o-line has allowed him to get banged up over the years and never allow him to play at even 80% health. A total waste of NFL talent.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry i keep posting crap..I am really Board today.

Cam Newton injured in car accident Db441-fat-football-player

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:I don't think we will ever get to see Cam's total potential because he has been saddled with a terrible head coach, no o-line, and no one to really throw the ball to.  His primary target - while good - is a rookie, and his o-line has allowed him to get banged up over the years and never allow him to play at even 80% health.  A total waste of NFL talent.

I've been whinning about that for 3 years. This year the offense is a little better.

2seaoat

I've been whinning about that for 3 years. This year the offense is a little better.

Do you know when his contract is up with Carolina?

boards of FL

boards of FL

He'll be an unrestricted free agent in 2016.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/cam-newton/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum