Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McDonalds Impodes...Chick Fil A Explodes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-08/mcdonalds-implodes-reports-worst-us-sales-over-decade
 here is the latest data from McDonalds. Showing the worst US comp store sales in nearly 12 years at -4.6%, one does wonder if following America's inability to even pay for sub-$1 meals, mass starvation will follow?

Perhaps The clowns shouldn't cater to the 2% LGBT aggregation and remember those that made them grow...like ChickFil A does.

http://www.ajc.com/news/business/chick-fil-a-keeps-growing-despite-uproar/nT85n/

The fast food giant, the nation’s second-largest chicken chain, ended 2012 with $4.6 billion in sales — up 14 percent from $4.1 billion a year earlier. The company also opened 96 news stores, four more than the year before.

Perhaps Hollywood and Television should take notice.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You know what is the silliest thing of all about this,  teo?

The Chik-fil-A is my all time favorite fast food sandwich (actually tied with hamburgers).  I average buying at least one a week.  Also has BY FAR the best fast food iced tea.

When I choose a fast food restaurant I'm there for the quality of the food.  I don't care which side the food takes on gays vs the bible or gun control or the illuminatti or abortion or the national debt.  I don't even care if the food was invented by cloward and piven.  Or muslims for that matter.
Well maybe not muslims because I don't want a camelburger.

Last edited by Bob on 12/8/2014, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Although as I think about it, that philly cheesesteak hoagie at "Phillies" on Creighton Rd probably gives the chik-fil-a a run for it's money. But only the "hoagie" version which is dressed with L & T.

And the guy who owns that joint is a big time local right-winger who calls talk shows and writes letters to the editor.

knothead

knothead

Bob, gotta try the fried grouper sammich at PegLeg Pete's, awesome!!!

2seaoat

I think when you are talking about 7 times the sales of Chic Flilet, there is no comparison. My cousin managed a store for 40 years in Huntsville and there sons work in corporate in Atlanta. They did very good. Their product is the best chicken. However, I go to macs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I can get chickened out pretty easy. Macs attempts at chicken have been awful. If they would go quality......I mean top of the line chicken breast and do it with a new recipe, and dump that product in markets shared with Chick, they could cause damage. However, to date......nobody does a better fast food chicken the Chic Filet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:Bob, gotta try the fried grouper sammich at PegLeg Pete's, awesome!!!

I'll try it. I always get fried oysters at Peg Legs. But if it's as good as the grouper sandwich at Jerry's Drive-In then I want one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I think when you are talking about 7 times the sales of Chic Flilet, there is no comparison.

Depends on what the comparison is.  I guarantee you,  at lunch and dinner the chik-fil-a on Bayou Blvd outside Cordova Mall sells as much food as the McDonalds down the street.  
Maybe not breakfast though because the breakfast at chik-fil-a sucks (although I'm sure Truett Cathy would prefer I use a different term).  lol

2seaoat

I have been the only one in the one in Milton during the afternoon.. The breakfast niche Macs has is hard to displace, and it absorbs overhead. I could eat an oatmeal with fruit and an egg McMuffin three to four times a week. If I have time, I rarely go for lunch or dinner, but when I have not taken the time to eat, I will go there before any chicken place. I am good with chicken once a week. I can do steaks and burgers much more frequently. Those cows in the commercials have not changed my behavior. My problem is that where I am living now has this great mom and pop chicken place with cole slaw and huge tender breasts.......it blows away any chicken place I have ever been, but even as much as I love it......only go twice maybe three times a month.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:I have been the only one in the one in Milton during the afternoon..  The breakfast niche Macs has is hard to displace, and it absorbs overhead.  I could eat an oatmeal with fruit and an egg McMuffin three to four times a week.  If I have time, I rarely go for lunch or dinner, but when I have not taken the time to eat, I will go there before any chicken place.  I am good with chicken once a week.  I can do steaks and burgers much more frequently.  Those cows in the commercials have not changed my behavior.  My problem is that where I am living now has this great mom and pop chicken place with cole slaw and huge tender breasts.......it blows away any chicken place I have ever been, but even as much as I love it......only go twice maybe three times a month.

Chicken is better for you if you have to eat fast food. Oatmeal at Chick Fil A is better too

2seaoat

Chicken is better for you if you have to eat fast food. Oatmeal at Chick Fil A is better too

I will try their Oatmeal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum