Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owner of store in Ferguson says he's finished and won't reopen...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/owner-of-dellwood-market-in-ferguson-i-wont-rebuild-im-too-old-im-planning-to-get-out-video/

The Dellwood Market in Ferguson was looted three times since August

Owner of store in Ferguson says he's finished and won't reopen... Looting

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mob mentality......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Mob mentality......
Did you watch the video ? They looked like locus stripping the place....All it would have taken is two cops with guns standing outside the place. Oathkeepers tried to protect the stores but the cops sent snipers up on the roofs that trained their guns on the oathkeepers who were then told to vacate the stores because they were not licensed to guard the stores...well you see the results...it's all a carefully plotted scheme to bring on further militarized police and all that goes with that, check points, warrant-less searches, suppression of free speech, gun confiscation...Gestapo stuff..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The next time I hear about a white guy being shot in a confrontation with the police, I'm going up and down Palafox looting and burning.
But when I do the looting, I'm not going to steal cigarettes and lottery tickets like I see those clowns doing. I'm going in banks and clean out the vaults.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum