Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare fails to provide Affordable healthcare.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/28/gallup-peak-number-of-americans-delaying-medical-care-over-costs/

One in three Americans has put off seeking medical treatment in 2014 due to high costs, according to Gallup — the highest percentage since Gallup began asking the question in 2001. 
Thirty-three percent of Americans have delayed medical treatment for themselves or their families because of the costs they’d have to pay, according to the survey. Obamacare, of course, had promised that it would help make health care more affordable for everyone, but the number of people who can’t afford a trip to the doctor has actually risen three points since 2013, before most Obamacare provisions took effect.
The hardest-hit: the middle-class. Americans with an annual household income of between $30,000 and $75,000 began delaying medical care over costs more in 2014, up to 38 percent in 2014 from 33 percent last year; among households that earn above $75,000, 28 percent delayed care this year, compared to just 17 percent last year.

.....New York Sen. Chuck Schumer, the third-ranking Democrat in the Senate, admitted this week that congressional Democrats should not have passed Obamacare in 2010 because it didn’t benefit most of the middle class.

2seaoat

Yesssssss.......I have seen all good people so satisfied........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes you have been blessed your little grand kids not so much....probably be speaking spanglish in a third world country..Good job commie.

2seaoat

You know the people we talk to are very happy with the ACA. Without exception......even those who hate President Obama. My family has a wonderful future in this great country which is on its way back. When we start caring about people, we are at our best. Good things are coming as this nation gets stronger. It has to be killing you T that President Obama is smiling and winning. A beautiful time for America.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You must have one hell of a filter on what you hear. I know  people that have forgone treatment because the deductible was too high.  Maybe you get special treatment in Obama's chosen state . I do know he is very generous with his pet  corporations giving them a pass on the program.....how does that work ? Some people don't have to contribute their fair tax, are they  special ?......

2seaoat

I have told the story in 2009 waiting in my Pulmonary doc's waiting room with this elderly couple crying. He could not breath and they could only afford half the medication, so they were skipping medication. It was a wake up call for me. It changed my politics a great deal. I want every American to be a priority, and I do not give a rat's tail about ISIS or having America spend more money in our military. I want military cuts, a 3% sales tax which helps to pay for medicare for all. I saw the children playing today, and think of them sitting in a doc's waiting room crying because they cannot afford the medicine which allows them to breath. I make no qualms about what is important to me now.....I do not need more tax cuts, big houses, fancy cars, and country club memberships.......I want to spend what is left with my life supporting those who care about Americans.....not corporate tax cuts, not the MIC, and I sure as hell have had enough of corporate welfare and subsidy. No the tide is turning. Americans are beginning to understand that their fellow Americans matter. Good times will follow.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 11:37 pm
You know the people we talk to are very happy with the ACA. Without exception......even those who hate President Obama. My family has a wonderful future in this great country which is on its way back. When we start caring about people, we are at our best. Good things are coming as this nation gets stronger. It has to be killing you T that President Obama is smiling and winning. A beautiful time for America
---/
People you know aren't a majority if America forced into this BS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum