Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PDF Townhall

+11
nadalfan
polecat
Telstar
2seaoat
Grim Reaper
no stress
dumpcare
Lisa12
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Queen of the Universe wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Sal wrote:Teo is not and has never been banned.

Yes

PDF Townhall - Page 3 Banned10

I didn't even know this had happened... but it doesn't surprise me. Joani has already said that she wouldn't do this... and we know boards will. So now we'll hopefully hear from bob and yella. There are like a dozen of us... I don't see the need.

Joanie now needs to prove herself by RE_ESTABLISING him Smile

No can do.

52PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:20 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:

Yes

I didn't even know this had happened... but it doesn't surprise me. Joani has already said that she wouldn't do this... and we know boards will. So now we'll hopefully hear from bob and yella. There are like a dozen of us... I don't see the need.

No can do.

Power in the hands of those who do nothing neither good nor bad is more useless than those who do something either good or bad.

53PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:20 pm

2seaoat

I trust Boards discretion and appreciate the time he has taken to allow this forum to exist. I think the criticism of his moderation is silly and immature. I hope the forum remains exactly like it has with his moderation and good sense guiding the same. I am appreciative.

In regard to T, he says every four months that he will not be coming back, yet over the years it is like watching a yo yo. Whether it is one of his twenty self bannings, or forum suicide by moderator where he intentionally posts something where the rules say he should not. I think we have all made mistakes, but when you want to be banned, or you ban yourself, I give very little credence that this is anything more than seventh graders being immature. I like the adult discussions, and I have not posted on these threads because basically it is childish.

54PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:

Yes

No can do.

Power in the hands of those who do nothing neither good nor bad is more useless than those who do something either good or bad.

Ok, I'm useless! As a moderator I will not second guess the forum administrator.

55PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:29 pm

2seaoat wrote:I trust Boards discretion and appreciate the time he has taken to allow this forum to exist.  I think the criticism of his moderation is silly and immature.  I hope the forum remains exactly like it has with his moderation and good sense guiding the same.  I am appreciative.  

In regard to T, he says every four months that he will not be coming back, yet over the years it is like watching a yo yo.  Whether it is one of his twenty self bannings, or forum suicide by moderator where he intentionally posts something where the rules say he should not.  I think we have all made mistakes, but when you want to be banned, or you ban yourself, I give very little credence that this is anything more than seventh graders being immature.  I like the adult discussions, and I have not posted on these threads because basically it is childish.

personally I think you are the biggest lair on here. playing people with a fake illness to garner sympathy and ease.

I already know you are one of the most useless but long winded contributors here.

You have no original ideas, you act like you are so above the masses. And frankly, you are not.

Your a bore, wrong often and very pitiful old man

and worse than that, you lack any sense of humor or fringe knowledge of fun

sad really. Crying or Very sad

I digress.

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

Surprised

56PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:47 pm

2seaoat wrote:I trust Boards discretion and appreciate the time he has taken to allow this forum to exist. I think the criticism of his moderation is silly and immature. I hope the forum remains exactly like it has with his moderation and good sense guiding the same. I am appreciative.

In regard to T, he says every four months that he will not be coming back, yet over the years it is like watching a yo yo. Whether it is one of his twenty self bannings, or forum suicide by moderator where he intentionally posts something where the rules say he should not. I think we have all made mistakes, but when you want to be banned, or you ban yourself, I give very little credence that this is anything more than seventh graders being immature. I like the adult discussions, and I have not posted on these threads because basically it is childish.

What rules?

57PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:49 pm

2seaoat

you act like you are so above the masses

No, just those who suffer mental illness and confuse coarse vulgarity with humor. Stupid cannot be fixed and mental illness only compounds the issues which a stupid person faces, and I am not qualified to help sick people, so I usually just try to ignore and write it off to illness, and hopeless limitations.

Consistently the people who have mental health issues have been the subject of banning. Whether a confirmed child molester, or somebody who threatens people in their real lives, most suffer some form of mental illness. So if folks who are reasonably stable do not find immersing themselves in mental health issues, they would tend to find this entire thread childish, and that would not make them think they are above the masses, but just clear of the illness.

58PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 6:58 pm

2seaoat wrote:you act like you are so above the masses

No, just those who suffer mental illness and confuse coarse vulgarity with humor.  Stupid cannot be fixed and mental illness only compounds the issues which a stupid person faces, and I am not qualified to help sick people, so I usually just try to ignore and write it off to illness, and hopeless limitations.

Consistently the people who have mental health issues have been the subject of banning.  Whether a confirmed child molester, or somebody who threatens people in their real lives, most suffer some form of mental illness.  So if folks who are reasonably stable do not find immersing themselves in mental health issues, they would tend to find this entire thread childish, and that would not make them think they are above the masses, but just clear of the illness.

See, there you go again.

You do not own the rights to what people think is funny or vulgar or etc etc

I personally get a big fat laugh out of you lefties because you yearn for a English way of life but yet, you do not know one English persona, or you would understand CUNTS.

You are the most self inflicted stupid group of people I have ever seen.

And frankly, any damn wise person would find the whole god damned forum childish, because IT IS.

Now shut the fuck up old man and deal with facts. Because your diddling little ramblings are old, boring and lame.

You need a new Schick. LOL

Do you think for a moment you could ever take me on in real? LOLOLOLOL

I am here, do your best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw&list=PL718D16542AE44430

You simply do not understand real life world LOL

59PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 7:05 pm

2seaoat

Boards asked forum members to please post political topics in the political threads. I made a brain fart and he moved one of my threads. I did not do it intentionally. The immaturity and imbalance of some tried to attack Boards in his role as moderator because they continually could not match his intelligence in threads where he posts. These are not healthy people for the most part who attack Boards in his capacity as moderator.

60PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 7:13 pm

2seaoat wrote:Boards asked forum members to please post political topics in the political threads.  I made a brain fart and he moved one of my threads.  I did not do it intentionally.  The immaturity and imbalance of some tried to attack Boards in his role as moderator because they continually could not match his intelligence in threads where he posts.   These are not healthy people for the most part who attack Boards in his capacity as moderator.  

OH geesh little man....

I can not even fathom the mental midget thought process it must take to not realize that those are only posting on the wrong forum to prove a power tripping point.

How sad it must be to be so stupid and short sighted. I cry for the world Crying or Very sad

but only for a second LOL

Time is of the essence.............................................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJuGe1PhBLE

Cool

61PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 7:19 pm

2seaoat wrote:Boards asked forum members to please post political topics in the political threads. I made a brain fart and he moved one of my threads. I did not do it intentionally. The immaturity and imbalance of some tried to attack Boards in his role as moderator because they continually could not match his intelligence in threads where he posts. These are not healthy people for the most part who attack Boards in his capacity as moderator.

He's capricious and immature... like most nazi hall monitors are.

There's no compelling reason to dictate something so insignificant to a dozen people... none.

62PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 7:23 pm

No, just those who suffer mental illness and confuse coarse vulgarity with humor.  Stupid cannot be fixed and mental illness only compounds the issues which a stupid person faces, and I am not qualified to help sick people, so I usually just try to ignore and write it off to illness, and hopeless limitations.

Consistently the people who have mental health issues have been the subject of banning.  Whether a confirmed child molester, or somebody who threatens people in their real lives, most suffer some form of mental illness.  So if folks who are reasonably stable do not find immersing themselves in mental health issues, they would tend to find this entire thread childish, and that would not make them think they are above the masses, but just clear of the illness.

PDF Townhall - Page 3 Th?id=HN.608027748674176364&w=270&h=122&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Oh! So now you're so above people that you can be the moral judge and jury if you disagree with what's posted and consider any anomaly to your beliefs a mental illness. That's very progressive and enlightened of you.

Most people here can agree that pedophilia, death threats, and posting another's personal info is out of bounds.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkPi0xx4jM

Smile

63PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 7:26 pm

2seaoat

He's capricious and immature.

I have never found that to be the case. I think it was reasonable to make the request he made, and unreasonable to be a bad guest by continually posting political threads on the general discussion threads. It just sounds like some small imbalanced people are frustrated how he dominates threads with logic and good cites. If you want to start providing substance on your posts where you can actually give Boards a good run for his money, I think that would be much more productive than this hissy fit which begins to bleed over into those who are less intelligent and not very stable.

64PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 7:29 pm

2seaoat wrote:Boards asked forum members to please post political topics in the political threads.  I made a brain fart and he moved one of my threads.  I did not do it intentionally.  The immaturity and imbalance of some tried to attack Boards in his role as moderator because they continually could not match his intelligence in threads where he posts.   These are not healthy people for the most part who attack Boards in his capacity as moderator.  

PDF Townhall - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608025111566024737&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I see... So in your opinion anyone who attacks the moderator or his decisions has health issues.

Does that include anyone attacking you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEGoZzCuGOQ

Smile

65PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 7:58 pm

2seaoat

Does that include anyone attacking you?

In some cases yes. The child molester wanted to come find me and beat me up. Another without naming the person wanted to kick my asz because I made fun of his football team. Hallmark had to talk to him, but I knew he was ill. PK, Joani, Neko, Eric, Bob, Gunz, and others who enjoyed taking me down a notch are all mentally healthy. There are many among us that are not and it does nothing constructive to point this out because arguing with a person who is mentally ill is usually a waste of effort and not constructive for the ill person.

66PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 8:06 pm

2seaoat wrote:Does that include anyone attacking you?

In some cases yes.  The child molester wanted to come find me and beat me up.  Another without naming the person wanted to kick my asz because I made fun of his football team.  Hallmark had to talk to him, but I knew he was ill.   PK, Joani, Neko, Eric, Bob, Gunz, and others who enjoyed taking me down a notch are all mentally healthy.   There are many among us that are not and it does nothing constructive to point this out because arguing with a person who is mentally ill is usually a waste of effort and not constructive for the ill person.  

PDF Townhall - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608032601990630168&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I enjoy taking you down a notch all the time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTT1qUswYL0

Laughing

67PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 8:15 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:

PDF Townhall - Page 3 Th?id=HN.608027748674176364&w=270&h=122&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Oh! So now you're so above people that you can be the moral judge and jury if you disagree with what's posted and consider any anomaly to your beliefs a mental illness. That's very progressive and enlightened of you.

Most people here can agree that pedophilia, death threats, and posting another's personal info is out of bounds.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkPi0xx4jM

Smile

careful, don't make him too angry, he will be on the phone like a little girl performing his judgments upon the masses. LOL

68PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 8:29 pm

careful, don't make him too angry, he will be on the phone like a little girl performing his judgments upon the masses. LOL  

PDF Townhall - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608002945237254495&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I hate it when that happens... Not!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeOMA7lANmg

Smile

69PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/16/2014, 8:51 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:

PDF Townhall - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608002945237254495&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I hate it when that happens... Not!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeOMA7lANmg

Smile

Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-voq9a0t1U

70PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/17/2014, 11:26 am

Whelp the first question went well... lol. I'll purpose another... but I could use some help... jump in folks.

What are your criteria to impose bans? Seagoat mentioned rules... but I don't recall any firm declarations.

As a follow up... should there be a set of published rules? Should the rules be declared by one person... or by popular vote?

71PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/17/2014, 11:34 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Whelp the first question went well... lol. I'll purpose another... but I could use some help... jump in folks.

How's that butthurt coming along?

This silly exercise helping?

72PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/17/2014, 12:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I was still in the campaign for moderator,  I would make this my criteria for banning.

Whenever I deem someone has gone over the top with a post,  I would immediately initiate a poll.
I would outline why I as moderator believe that person has gone over the line.
And I would then leave it to a majority of forum members to decide that poster's fate.

p.s.  if you ask me to define "over the line",  I would say I know it when I see it same as the Supreme Court did.

73PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/17/2014, 12:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Whelp the first question went well... lol. I'll purpose another... but I could use some help... jump in folks.

What are your criteria to impose bans? Seagoat mentioned rules... but I don't recall any firm declarations.

As a follow up... should there be a set of published rules? Should the rules be declared by one person... or by popular vote?

The banning rules have already been established by previous members permanently banned. Personal threats open or via pm, posting personal information not given by the individual....names, addresses, phone numbers, places of employment, pictures, and personal information about children that has not been made public....ect.

The rules should not be by popular vote. Even though we have limited posters once the information is posted.....it is on the open internet. My information; name, maiden name, address, picture, the names, place of employment, and phone numbers of my daughters was posted on the PNJ by a total asshole....the same was done to several other people.

74PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/17/2014, 12:26 pm

Has something now happened to pacedog? I see his name as guest.

75PDF Townhall - Page 3 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/17/2014, 12:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The only problem I can see with that, Joani, is that is that it's been a matter of dispute as to what constitutes "personal information".
That's why I would make known exactly what was posted and then let the forum members themselves decide if it warrants suspension or banning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum