Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PDF Townhall

+11
nadalfan
polecat
Telstar
2seaoat
Grim Reaper
no stress
dumpcare
Lisa12
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 3:15 am

Well folks... the boards silence speaks for itself. The man-child sees my question and out of spite bans teo.

This is your administrator... that is his level of maturity... these are the decisions he makes... those are the facts.

102PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 7:48 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Well folks... the boards silence speaks for itself. The man-child sees my question and out of spite bans teo.

This is your administrator... that is his level of maturity... these are the decisions he makes... those are the facts.

Oh my ....

.... hold a pretend election ....

.... you'll feel better.

103PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 8:42 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've seen more maturity from ten year olds than this bunch.

104PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 3:43 pm

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:Well folks... the boards silence speaks for itself. The man-child sees my question and out of spite bans teo.

Shut up. Nobody cares what you and your few cult followers think.What a waste of time.

105PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 4:49 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Lisa12 wrote:That's exactly right. All those things he does to help people in need should be stopped right now!!

TEO was banned for repetitively posting politics in the general discussion forum.  I moved everything for a few days and that didn't seem to get through to him, so I issued a 3-day ban.  That said, the 3-day ban has already expired.

I didn't ban him again for using a sock.  I issued a 3-day ban for the sock, which has no impact on his main account.  

Common sense should eventually kick in for many of you here.  What is the point of banning someone if they have other socks that they can use?  His sock has a few days left on that ban, though his normal account is no longer banned.

TEO will either learn to post proper content where it goes or he will not.  I honestly could care less either way, though the choice has always been his.

Notice how no one else is getting banned for this? Notice how the only person getting banned is also the only person who can't seem to post the right content in the right place? It's almost as if...I don't know...I'm trying to keep the general discussion clean of politics for those who have previously expressed a desire to keep the general discussion section clean of politics. If only there were a title for someone who does this. Something like, modulator, or modercomputer, I don't know. I'll keep thinking.

106PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 4:59 pm

Vikingwoman

Yeah and that's right! Quit the whining babies!

107PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 5:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here's Teo......

PDF Townhall - Page 5 Jack-nicholson-the-shining

108PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 5:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Define General

of or pertaining to all persons or things belonging to a group or category:
a general meeting of the employees.
of, pertaining to, or true of such persons or things in the main, with possible exceptions; common to most; prevalent; usual:
the general mood of the people.
not limited to one class, field, product, service, etc.; miscellaneous:
the general public; general science.

considering or dealing with overall characteristics, universal aspects, or important elements, especially without considering all details or specific aspects:
general instructions; a general description; a general resemblance one to another.
not specific or definite:
I could give them only a general idea of what was going on.

109PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 11/19/2014, 5:56 pm

Lol... you make an entrance like kramer.

110PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/19/2017, 9:26 am

Telstar

Telstar

Hospital Bob wrote:
Telstar wrote:Let us know if Birdman is any good.

I will recommend it highly for movie buffs.  But not for anyone else.
This is the work of a Mexico City filmmaker.  It has a different feel than the regular Hollywood movie fare.  

Some of the best acting I've ever seen.  I will guarantee you Keaton will win the best actor award for this (even though I've never particularly been a fan of Keaton's work until this).  And the movie and filmmaker will be nominated as well.

Close call Bob. The movie and director won but Keaton lost out to Eddie Redmayne.

111PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/21/2017, 2:51 pm

Telstar

Telstar

So who won? Is Boards still administrator? Hate to think this was all just a stupid waste of time. clown clown clown

112PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/21/2017, 3:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You pulling up old posts shows you have no life outside of forums. 24/7....multiple socks... you are beyond pathetic.

113PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/21/2017, 3:29 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:You pulling up old posts shows you have no life outside of forums. 24/7....multiple socks... you are beyond pathetic.

lol! lol! lol!

114PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/21/2017, 3:32 pm

Telstar

Telstar

What multiple socks are you blubbering about now? What a Face

115PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/21/2017, 8:52 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:What multiple socks are you blubbering about now? What a Face

Surely you're not expecting a reply. Other than Bill, Joani refuses to come right out and accuse you of being any other specific named poster, past or present. That's because she's a gutless wonder, totally shooting in the dark while pretending to be in the know. She's the one who doesn't have a clue.

116PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/21/2017, 9:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:

Surely you're not expecting a reply.  Other than Bill, Joani refuses to come right out and accuse you of being any other specific named poster, past or present. That's because she's a gutless wonder, totally shooting in the dark while pretending to be in the know.  She's the one who doesn't have a clue.

How many times do you want me to tell you, Linda?

117PDF Townhall - Page 5 Empty Re: PDF Townhall 5/21/2017, 9:43 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

Surely you're not expecting a reply.  Other than Bill, Joani refuses to come right out and accuse you of being any other specific named poster, past or present. That's because she's a gutless wonder, totally shooting in the dark while pretending to be in the know.  She's the one who doesn't have a clue.

Well if the original Bill has returned, I hope he provides her with endless shitfits. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum