Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida State looks like the National Champions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Nope

dumpcare

was typing was that winston that fumbled? We all know FSU has way of coming back 2nd half, but maybe not this time.

messed this up trying to edit, oh well.

Last edited by ppaca on 11/15/2014, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:I was typing was that winston that fumbled? We all know FSU has a canty way of coming back 2nd half, but maybe not this time.

It was Wilson....he got the chit knocked out of him.

2seaoat

It is silly that a team with this type of defense was even considered in the top ten......even undefeated. I had watched the Syracuse game and thought they were a poor football team, but when you do not play any talent the deficiencies are hidden. I am not even sure I would call Miami a good team. After watching Mississippi State and Alabama, it is just an entire different viewing experience. There is no comparison in the lines. The skill positions yes, but when you are playing a good team, the line will change the dynamic.

dumpcare

Yes the Alabama and MS State game was far above the caliber we are seeing tonight.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Good game so far. Miami is impressive.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Go Canes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Go Canes.

My thoughts entirely.... Cool

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

If Miami can quit the damn mistakes (penalties) they just may have a chance.

2seaoat

The refs taking the win from ND and deflection touchdowns.....sure this is a championship team......not.

The undefeated defending national champions with the returning heisman trophy quarterback... nuff said.

They aren't as good as last year... but certainly deserve their ranking to this point.

2seaoat

Have you watched any of their games this year? I do not get it. They are not a very good team. I understand Jamesis has a tender ankle, but the line play is terrible. Miami is good in the skill positions, but they also have weak lines.

2seaoat wrote:Have you watched any of their games this year? I do not get it. They are not a very good team. I understand Jamesis has a tender ankle, but the line play is terrible. Miami is good in the skill positions, but they also have weak lines.

I've watched every game... they are starting ten freshmen. The defense is the biggest difference... but they're improving.

With jameis they can beat any team in the country on a given day. The best team doesn't always win.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Have you watched any of their games this year?  I do not get it.  They are not a very good team.  I understand Jamesis has a tender ankle, but the line play is terrible.  Miami is good in the skill positions, but they also have weak lines.

I've watched every game... they are starting ten freshmen. The defense is the biggest difference... but they're improving.

With jameis they can beat any team in the country on a given day. The best team doesn't always win.

A defensive back saves the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum