Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment"

+4
gatorfan
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would say Dot and Ollie are friends of mine....black friends..

lol

Colbert is a joke..no really, a liberal posing as a conservative...how funny . My friends are not token friends like I imagine all yours are...who could stomach your supercilious bullshit for more than a few seconds?

LOL! If he has any at all.......maybe Sal has imaginary friends in his nursing home........

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment" - Page 2 E32sp

Uh idiot... Sal is a young man in his late 30's or early 40's. Hardly close to a nursing home.

Sometimes even younger people need a nursing home due to mental deficiency....

Sal wrote:I understand that I make you angry, Markie.

And, that makes me smile.

Very Happy

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment" - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROBio7yAuH5i4AJPxs3OUsqhlTAOzxAghlA7LFk94gZWnQ2-ECzQ

That doesn't even begin to describe the hilarity of how I feel about the responses and non-responses I get from people like you. It's like a...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFDj3shXvco

Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum