Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

End times Pope.... Another thing coming to pass

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Keep talking and answering yourself ....

Wordslinger wrote -

Jesus's number one issue was to rid Israel of the Romans. Even your Baptist authorities agree on that. The reason that Jesus and his followers tried to convert goyim (non-Jews) to Judaism was to lesson the power of Rome over Israel. You're a teacher?

-----
You have a warped perception of religion and Christianity. If Christ wanted to rid the Romans of occupying Israel, he could have said it and it would have been done.

That wasn't his purpose except in your own warped mind as you make up stuff while on the forum.

My God is an awesome God. He can and will do as his will desires.

Nuf said. Stick to your own reality though as it is quite entertaining for us here on the board.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's amazing that someone so aggressively clamoring for more war and wishing death on members of this forum could call himself a "Christian".

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Wordslinger wrote -

Jesus's number one issue was to rid Israel of the Romans. Even your Baptist authorities agree on that. The reason that Jesus and his followers tried to convert goyim (non-Jews) to Judaism was to lesson the power of Rome over Israel. You're a teacher?

-----
You have a warped perception of religion and Christianity. If Christ wanted to rid the Romans of occupying Israel, he could have said it and it would have been done.

That wasn't his purpose except in your own warped mind as you make up stuff while on the forum.

My God is an awesome God. He can and will do as his will desires.

Nuf said. Stick to your own reality though as it is quite entertaining for us here on the board.

Nailed to the top of the cross, the Romans accused Jesus of treason.

You really believe that if Christ wanted the Romans to leave Israel it would have been done? Your beliefs don't deal with reality, and neither does your politics.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rome never wanted to crucify Jesus....the Jews pressed them to, so to keep the peace it was done.....the Jews Crucified Jesus....

4Then Pilate announced to the chief priests and the crowd, “I find no basis for a charge against this man.”

Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, 14and said to them, “You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. 15Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. 16Therefore, I will punish him and then release him.”release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”

22For the third time he spoke to them: “Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him.”

But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. 24So Pilate decided to grant their demand. 25He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.

What actually was placed above Jesus on a sign was Pilates little dig on them that pushed him into crucifying Christ....

Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: Jesus of Nazareth, the king of the Jews. 20Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. 21The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.”

22Pilate answered, “What I have written, I have written.”

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Rome never wanted to crucify Jesus....the Jews pressed them to, so to keep the peace it was done.....the Jews Crucified Jesus....

4Then Pilate announced to the chief priests and the crowd, “I find no basis for a charge against this man.”

Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, 14and said to them, “You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. 15Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. 16Therefore, I will punish him and then release him.”release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”

22For the third time he spoke to them: “Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him.”

But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. 24So Pilate decided to grant their demand. 25He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.

What actually was placed above Jesus on a sign was Pilates little dig on them that pushed him into crucifying Christ....

Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: Jesus of Nazareth, the king of the Jews. 20Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. 21The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.”

Your quoting from the Christian Bible. The actual historical records show that the label over the cross condemned Jesus for treason.

There are several historical sources that corroborate the above statement.

If you want to believe every word of a book that, among other things, appears to cite the age of the earth at 6,000 years, be my guest.

As an Atheist, I deal with reality not fantasy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Rome never wanted to crucify Jesus....the Jews pressed them to, so to keep the peace it was done.....the Jews Crucified Jesus....

Your quoting from the Christian Bible.  The actual historical records show that the label over the cross condemned Jesus for treason.

If you want to believe every word of a book that, among other things, appears to cite the age of the earth at 6,000 years, be my guest.

No actually you deal with dubious sources which support your atheism...but you also voted for Obama....talk about living in fantasy land and believing fairy-tales...

Oh snap word ya done got told

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your quoting from the Christian Bible.  The actual historical records show that the label over the cross condemned Jesus for treason.

No actually you deal with dubious sources which support your atheism...but you also voted for Obama....talk about living in fantasy land and believing fairy-tales...

My "dubious" sources include Roman records.  All religions are based on fantasy.  Like I said you want to believe that the Bible is a historically accurate book (which also happens to not contain gospels written by other Christians who were edited out by the early Catholic church)  be my guest.  No matter what you do won't alter the facts that men and dinosaurs never lived together, that none of the gospel writers understood how a kidney functions (yet they were guided by god?).  And virtually all of them thought the planets and stars circled a flat earth.

And by the way, forget about stamping out all evil -- God hasn't been able to do it from the get-go!

Last edited by Wordslinger on 11/14/2014, 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My faith in the republican party and Koch Bros ..)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum