Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?

4 posters

Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?

Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  I_vote_lcap45% Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  I_vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
 Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  I_vote_lcap55% Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  I_vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9hCJsdlB6r_RMT3a-hVkADnnupXpIeG8KHPtNwc27EaB5n2zBqQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mln0RciE2o0

Very Happy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Boards actually posts relevant information from trusted websites; unlike others, who post information obtained from blogs originating in the outer-space zone.

Boards likes to throw out multiple lines when he goes fishing, like I used to. Of course, he always hopes he'll catch a prized gamefish, other than a bottom-feeding carp.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Boards linked to a soros tax exempt propaganda org just the other day... truthout.

Markle

Markle

Boards of FL simply loves talking with himself. He has entire threads with no one posting but himself. That must kind of some kind of illness but I don't know which one.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Boards of FL simply loves talking with himself.  He has entire threads with no one posting but himself.  That must kind of some kind of illness but I don't know which one.

It is truly funny hearing such words from poster Markle, who has started threads garnering "zero" responses on literally every page of the Politics Forum. On a high-percentage of his threads, he is simply "razzed" or "guffawed"---the only responses worth issuing.
Razz

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Boards of FL simply loves talking with himself.  He has entire threads with no one posting but himself. That must kind of some kind of illness but I don't know which one.

It is truly funny hearing such words from poster Markle, who has started threads garnering "zero" responses on literally every page of the Politics Forum. On a high-percentage of his threads, he is simply "razzed" or "guffawed"---the only responses worth issuing.[/color] Razz

I understand that you jump to the support of Boards of FL. What you haven't responded to is the fact that Boards of FL both started a thread, and then made up his own responses...then answered them too. Is that normal to you? Really?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Boards of FL simply loves talking with himself.  He has entire threads with no one posting but himself.  That must kind of some kind of illness but I don't know which one.

It is truly funny hearing such words from poster Markle, who has started threads garnering "zero" responses on literally every page of the Politics Forum. On a high-percentage of his threads, he is simply "razzed" or "guffawed"---the only responses worth issuing.[/color] Razz

I understand that you jump to the support of Boards of FL.  What you haven't responded to is the fact that Boards of FL both started a thread, and then made up his own responses...then answered them too.  Is that normal to you?  Really?

At least he doesn't start threads and then post on them with a sock when nobody cares to respond (like one of our well-known winguts does on this forum). Suspect

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I understand that you jump to the support of Boards of FL.  What you haven't responded to is the fact that Boards of FL both started a thread, and then made up his own responses...then answered them too.  Is that normal to you?  Really?

At least he doesn't start threads and then post on them with a sock when nobody cares to respond (like one of our well-known winguts wing nuts does on this forum). Suspect

Your comrades and you must be the one with socks, or whatever. I've never done so. Since you are the one pushing the idea...I guess this fits you to a "T".

Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

My thought, when Progressives find my threads so difficult to handle, is that they refuse to comment. They CAN NOT refute the information so they run whining like little girls or boys on a playground. Then they feel so proud!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I didn't make up those responses. I quoted you, PACEDOG, and PkrBum from another thread in which you were all circle jerking to conservative QE talking points. Hard to believe you can't sort that out. Wait...no it isn't.

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I didn't make up those responses.  I quoted you, PACEDOG, and PkrBum from another thread in which you were all circle jerking to conservative QE talking points.  Hard to believe you can't sort that out.  Wait...no it isn't.

Horsecrap. Reread.

boards of FL wrote:
I didn't make up those responses.  I quoted you, PACEDOG, and PkrBum from another thread in which you were all circle jerking to conservative QE talking points.  Hard to believe you can't sort that out.  Wait...no it isn't.

Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwuH1uv07HRkZQsHCZSKY88pJeeV8SjsH44DAgZrj3EsT0WlVB

What's humorous is that you appear completely clueless about what's going on here. Just like Dreams and her issues about privacy... But then you really don't care unless it helps your progressive cause.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6S9oqJRclo

Laughing

By the way... You're loosing the vote in this thread.

2seaoat

From my perspective, I find Boards is a bully sometimes. He walks into the Kindergarten class and present hard facts which the children cannot understand and then laughs at them for being clueless. He needs to be more patient with challenged children. He will gain that patience as he ages, and will become a better teacher. Sadly, his kindergarten students are unable to comprehend. But it does raise the entertainment value of this forum as kindergarten students try to discount Board's facts.......actually damn good entertainment.

2seaoat wrote:From my perspective, I find Boards is a bully sometimes.   He walks into the Kindergarten class and present hard facts which the children cannot understand and then laughs at them for being clueless.   He needs to be more patient with challenged children.  He will gain that patience as he ages, and will become a better teacher.  Sadly, his kindergarten students are unable to comprehend.  But it does raise the entertainment value of this forum as kindergarten students try to discount Board's facts.......actually damn good entertainment.

Should Board's spam on the economy and employment be combined into one post?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx8ws62-UEmXujrZcJW3NF874a4C_LvRLGQwy3aTFy-u-2l2mY

Yeah right. Sit down Waldo...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyMQLrnbBgE

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum