Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senator Butchmeup Really Into Rich White Men - Also Would Like to be POTUS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) joked in a private meeting this month that white men would "do great" under his presidency, according to audio obtained by CNN.

The South Carolina Republican confirmed to the news outlet that he made the comment at a meeting of the Hibernian Society of Charleston, a charity organization that he said encourages speakers "to be earthy, to make fun of yourself, to make fun of them."

"If I get to be president, white men who are in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency," Graham says in one audio snippet as the audience laughs.

"I've tried to help you with your tax status," the senator says in another recording. "I'm sorry the government's so f*cked up."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/lindsay-graham-white-men-presidency

2seaoat

Butchmeup is the symbol for the Republican party. A Dixiecrat who is a shill for special interests and feeds fear mongering to keep the base frightened and voting against their economic interests. He is the perfect poster boy for what is wrong in the Republican Party. Fortunately, Christie and Bush can help take the Republican Party back from the Dixiecrats, hopefully fighting for middle class economic reform and putting an end to fear and racism in the Republican Party.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Christie and Bush can help take the Republican Party back

Give me a friggin' break.

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Christie and Bush can help take the Republican Party back

Give me a friggin' break.

Ya... cause if they were democrats there's no way you would compromise your principles and vote for them.

Lol... they wouldn't even have to change their platform or rhetoric.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Senator Butchmeup Really Into Rich White Men - Also Would Like to be POTUS Angry_White_Men_thumb

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Butchmeup is the symbol for the Republican party.  A Dixiecrat who is a shill for special interests and feeds fear mongering to keep the base frightened and voting against their economic interests.  He is the perfect poster boy for what is wrong in the Republican Party.  Fortunately, Christie and Bush can help take the Republican Party back from the Dixiecrats, hopefully fighting for middle class economic reform and putting an end to fear and racism in the Republican Party.

You have really lost your mind this time. Christie doesn't have a good track record as governor, much less possessing the qualifications for the White House. And Jeb...well, you're right...he's not really a Southern boy...more like a SON OF A CARPETBAGGER FROM CONNECTICUT. However, he was governor of Flor-i-duh, which cemented his bonafides with the Southern "base." Maybe you didn't feel the repercussions of Jeb's tenure, but people in the building trades surely did, and people after Ivan surely did. There were "flaws" in the disaster unemployment program...or didn't you know?

Anyone voting for a Bush for any office, now or in 2016, needs a frontal lobotomy.

2seaoat

At this time, I would have to see their platform, but I like both men and could vote for them. Sadly, the damage the Republican Party has done to this country will never be forgiven, but the Party of Lincoln and the principles of Lincoln must survive to offset the corruption and abuse of too much power in one party too long. We need to find the middle again in this country, and that means the radical dismissal by Mr. Markle and Tex of those who oppose their positions must be moderated. We live in a great country of good people. We will find our way through these terrible divisive times, and as a Republican I have no qualms to say President Obama has been excellent on the economy and foreign relations. I just do not like some of his legislative proposals which I think hurt this country.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's a real shame you're not in the leadership of the GOP, because they somehow missed your message of "moderation". Look at GOP governors, for God's sake. They're killing their states with pay to play corruption. You might be surprised to learn that I was a registered Republican until 2000. When I moved here in late 1979, I was advised to register GOP because only Republicans could win local elections. Pathetic...and you call for "moderation"...you don't use moderation when dealing with the devil. And you think another Bush would improve the situation. That is downright incredible. If you look at the mantra of today's GOP, it's no different in economic terms than that of Reagan or Bush I. If you want serfdom for your kids and grandkids, vote GOP. Jeb would put the last nail in the coffin.

2seaoat

Butchmeup will be one of the reason there was no landslide on Tuesday. People are asking how folks like this are leading the Republican Party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum