Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dems pulling out all the stops for voter fraud to stay in power

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Even if the national media is avoiding reporting on the midterm elections like the plague, most Americans seem prepared to punish Barack Obama and Democrats at the polls one week from today.

But Democrats may have a magic bullet to prevent disaster and save the Senate for Obama and Harry Reid: outright fraud.

That Democrats engage in massive fraud at the polls is nothing new. Back in 2011, in his epic piece “Stealing the Election of 2012,” Roger Hedgecock detailed how Democrats engaged in massive fraudulent registrations of illegal aliens, felons and the dead in California and elsewhere, while fighting Voter ID laws tooth and nail.

Last week, the Washington Post released a shocking study showing that the illegal votes of non-citizens handed North Carolina to Barack Obama in 2012, and perhaps other states, and gave him the 60 votes to push through ObamaCare through the fraudulent election of Sen, Al Franken in 2008.

Last week GOP Illinois State Rep. Jim Moynihan said he tried to vote for himself and other Republicans and the electronic voting machine switched his votes to Democrats. Officials blamed a “very rare calibration error,” and some Democrats actually accused him or lying or exaggerating his claims.

With those doubts in mind, another voter in Moline, Illinois early-voted yesterday in the Moline Public Library, and remarkably found the same, “very rare” error when he too tried to vote for Republicans. But this time, he had his camera phone rolling, and sent us his video.

WATCH: VIDEO LINKED -- http://toprightnews.com/?p=6910&fb_action_ids=953549941328290&fb_action_types=og.likes

He posted it to YouTube, where it is not yet viral but we expect it may be quite soon.

Also breaking today comes news of similar, oh-so-“rare” “errors” in machines in Maryland. By remarkable coincidence once again, this “error” once again seems to be only changing Republican votes to Democrats:

“When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” reported Donna Hamilton.

“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said Thursday.

Queen Anne County Sheriff Gary Hofmann said he encountered the problem, too.

The Democrats will pull out all the stops to keep the Senate in Reid and Obama’s hands. If you suspect fraud, report it. If you don’t trust your machines, ask for a paper ballot. And by all means, PLEASE VOTE next Tuesday, and send a clear message to Obama, Reid and the Corruptocrats.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=6910&fb_action_ids=953549941328290&fb_action_types=og.likes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Top Right News? Another worthless wingnut blog site. Your desperation is showing......

Dems pulling out all the stops for voter fraud to stay in power Laughi51

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Pace the major premise of your blog was that the Democrats needed massive fraud in California to win the election.......are you serious? The Republicans were going to take California but for this alleged fraud......fruit loops.

Yet you have nothing to say about the leftist propaganda sites like salon, moveon, truthout, huffpo, kos, msnbc... etc.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Last week, the Washington Post released a shocking study showing that the illegal votes of non-citizens handed North Carolina to Barack Obama in 2012, and perhaps other states, and gave him the 60 votes to push through ObamaCare through the fraudulent election of Sen, Al Franken in 2008.

I just went and found that particular article. It doesn't say what the author here is telling us it said. Either the author is an idiot incapable of comprehending what he reads, or he is simply trying to prey on the lowest common denominator of society.

Either way, I stopped reading at that point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum