Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

voter fraud by the dems in texas busted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SAN ANTONIO, Texas—In an apparent violation of state law, Battleground Texas officials are exploiting legally protected information to turn voters out to the polls as part of the Democratic party's quest to paint the Lone Star State blue, a new undercover video from James O'Keefe reveals.

The footage shows Battleground Texas volunteer Jennifer Longoria saying the group uses the phone numbers from voter registration forms in later efforts to boost turnout on election day.

Texas Election Code prohibits the use of, or even the copying of, phone numbers provided by individuals registering to vote.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/02/19/Exclusive-OKeefe-Busts-Battleground-Texas-Voter-Registration-Scheme

Laughing 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

voter fraud by the dems in texas busted JamesOKeefe_mugshot_RealCriminal

boards of FL

boards of FL

There is a difference between walking up to someone with a clipboard and saying "Hi. I'd like to register you to vote. Question 1: What is your phone number?" and finding a bunch of voter registration forms indirectly and then copying the numbers.

That said, I don't expect conservatives to grasp this given the fact that they continue to try and legitimize a "journalist" that has been proven to be completely full of shit several times.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yes...that is a mugshot. Yes...O'Keefe had to pay a $100,000 settlement to an ACORN worker...and his partner paid $50,000 to the same worker, for selectively editing videos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum