Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Just Watched A Great Football Game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Mississippi State vs. Kentucky. MS State won, 45-31, cementing their #1 status for another week.

It was another unrelenting SEC slugfest all the way to the end of the 4th quarter. Both teams played with gusto, and moreover, with character. You could see the character in the coaches and in the players. After the game, you didn't see the victors strutting about the field all surly like a certain Florida college team does--instead, they were patting Kentucky players on the back for being worthy opponents.

It was a great game overall. Hats-off to both teams for bringing their A-games to the field this afternoon.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

KY is a very good football team. Nobody should take them off their short list. I was impressed with their QB.

Short list as in playoff? No

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Today's great SEC action continued into the evening. After dinner, I tuned into the 2nd half of the Auburn/South Carolina game. I also found myself channel-flipping over to the LSU/Ole Miss game. Auburn and LSU both prevailed in two very-good games.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

There are going to be many one loss SEC teams who will be considered. KY is a very good team. I did not put much credence on their record, but after watching part of the game.......they are the real deal. I think when Auburn wins over Alabama at the Iron bowl, they will prevail.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:There are going to be many one loss SEC teams who will be considered.  KY is a very good team.  I did not put much credence on their record, but after watching part of the game.......they are the real deal.  I think when Auburn wins over Alabama at the Iron bowl, they will prevail.

I enjoyed the game....but Kentucky's offensive line did not protect their quaterback. Seven sacks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum