Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ferguson's a giant IED . .

+5
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Sal
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 12:55 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's not about the shooting of Michael Brown, it hasn't been from the start. The deceased's death was the straw that broke the camel's back. The African Americans of Ferguson have been the victims of white racism and oppression for decades, and things haven't gotten better since the Civil Rights Act. Mr. Brown's death is the igniter of a riot that's been forming among a mostly unemployed or minimum waged black population that's decided it's not going to take it anymore.

And the elected leaders of the place, along with the police, aren't the least afraid -- after all, they've got the machine guns, armored vehicles and plenty of white law enforcement people who are itching to pull their triggers. The plan, of course, is to contain the fighting and fires to black residential areas. If it spills over, they can call in the National Guard.

Welcome to America Inc., 2014.

Reality.

2Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 1:37 am

Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

Why don't you explain to us how a community of mostly black people can be oppressed and not have control of their local government along with being incapable of starting their own businesses and having their own police force made up of mostly black people.

I find it hard to believe that such a community composed of mostly black people can be oppressed in such a manner as you portray unless there are no leaders in the community.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

3Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 7:16 am

Stir that pot and hope for the worst. It's what Obama wants too. He loves a divided nation.

4Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 8:07 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to agree with damaged eagle on this one.
Why haven't the black people put up their own candidates when they are the majority of the populace?   Candidates who would become black elected officials who would then order the police department to hire more black cops.
In other words,  why haven't they done what every black majority in every community in the southeast has done?  Is it because they're morons?
Or maybe it's because they're scaredy cats like seaoat talks about.

5Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 8:27 am

Lol

6Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 8:40 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I have to agree with damaged eagle on this one.
Why haven't the black people put up their own candidates when they are the majority of the populace?   Candidates who would become black elected officials who would then order the police department to hire more black cops.
In other words,  why haven't they done what every black majority in every community in the southeast has done?  Is it because they're morons?  

They shot an unarmed black teenager in the street and left his body lying there uncovered for four hours and no arrest was made and no report was filed and they wouldn't even release the name of the killer until public demand became unbearable and they have repeatedly attempted to taint the grand jury with leaks and misinformation ....

.... and, you think the solution for African Americans in Ferguson, MO is to trust the system?

Your comments are absolutely brimming with white privilege.

7Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 8:47 am

Sal wrote:

They shot an unarmed black teenager in the street and left his body lying there uncovered for four hours and no arrest was made and no report was filed and they wouldn't even release the name of the killer until public demand became unbearable and they have repeatedly attempted to taint the grand jury with leaks and misinformation ....

.... and, you think the solution for African Americans in Ferguson, MO is to trust the system?

1) The unarmed black teenager was NFL Oline sized.

2) He charged the cop when told to stop.

3) He tried to take the cop's gun.

Nuf said. He got shot because he was stupid and had to be the tough guy. Tough guys get the treatment they deserve.

8Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 9:01 am

Sal wrote:

The system is in place for the majority in ferguson to simply vote in the govt they prefer. This ain't rocket psychiatry.

I read the rants of the hatchet wielding radical that attacked two cops in nyc yesterday. He's calling for a full out race war.

That would prove a tragic fatal error in judgement... and everyone that excuses violence will have blood on their hands.

9Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 9:06 am

Sal doesn't care until he gets into a situation like theories called The Purge, then he will be wetting his pants

10Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 10:15 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

Why don't you explain to us how a community of mostly black people can be oppressed and not have control of their local government along with being incapable of starting their own businesses and having their own police force made up of mostly black people.

I find it hard to believe that such a community composed of mostly black people can be oppressed in such a manner as you portray unless there are no leaders in the community.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I'm not sure why the Afro-American segment of Ferguson's inhabitants haven't voted their own people onto the city council and forced the police department to have a fully integrated workforce.

Maybe part of the problem is the high number of blacks living there who have felony convictions, most of which stem from being targeted for minor traffic violations as a policy of the Police Department to raise money for the city. The area suffers from abnormally high unemployment and I've read that when a traffic violation defendant fails to appear (because they can't afford the fine) crime elevates to a felony.

Clearly, Ferguson's 6-man city council, with one black member, has a long history of keeping blacks out of the election process, any way they can.
And maybe also, there haven't been active political organizers working to correct the situation ... but there are now.

Pacedog's insistence on reminding us of Mr. Brown's size and aggressiveness, etc., is of course, a way to avoid dealing with the issue I put forward; that Ferguson is a race-riot time bomb, and that the white leaders of that county are itching to use their killing skills.

Yes, the point you make that it could have all been different if the black population of Ferguson had participated in their government. If that had been true (it's not), Brown's death wouldn't be the powder keg it is now.
Even so, faced with electoral decisions like the governorship of Florida -- Crist or Scott -- I can well understand the African-American citizens of Ferguson who have given up on a government they don't trust, with very good reason. Why participate if your vote is meaning-less?

Who puts up the money to run a political campaign in Ferguson? Who helps decide who will run?

Maybe you have the answers. Chuckle.

11Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 10:26 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I'm not sure why the Afro-American segment of Ferguson's inhabitants haven't voted their own people onto the city council and forced the police department to have a fully integrated workforce.

Maybe part of the problem is the high number of blacks living there who have felony convictions, most of which stem from being targeted for minor traffic violations as a policy of the Police Department to raise money for the city.  The area suffers from abnormally high unemployment and I've read that when a traffic violation defendant fails to appear (because they can't afford the fine) crime elevates to a felony.  

Clearly, Ferguson's 6-man city council, with one black member, has a long history of keeping blacks out of the election process, any way they can.
And maybe also, there haven't been active political organizers working to correct the situation ... but there are now.

Pacedog's insistence on reminding us of Mr. Brown's size and aggressiveness, etc., is of course, a way to avoid dealing with the issue I put forward; that Ferguson is a race-riot time bomb, and that the white leaders of that county are itching to use their killing skills.

Yes, the point you make that it could have all been different if the black population of Ferguson had participated in their government.  If that had been true (it's not), Brown's death wouldn't be the powder keg it is now.
Even so, faced with electoral decisions like the governorship of Florida -- Crist or Scott -- I can well understand the African-American citizens of Ferguson who have given up on a government they don't trust, with very good reason.  Why participate if your vote is meaning-less?  

Who puts up the money to run a political campaign in Ferguson?  Who helps decide who will run?

Maybe you have the answers.  Chuckle.

You are full of excuses. I'm suprised you didn't blame laziness and apathy on not having a voter ID.

12Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 11:05 am

Sal

Sal

It is amusing watching people who fully support a party that relies on systematic voter suppression to stay relevant advocate for more African-American voting.

Maybe, they'll all join ACORN ....

.... no, wait ...

lmao

13Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 11:40 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What excuse do you have for the riots, looting and burning of buildings? The residents seem to find time to show up night after night to protest their oppression yet unwilling to change their own situation....the system can not change the residents. Ferguson residents have to take the inititive to make their life better...........Personal responsibility.

14Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 11:46 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ferguson GOP leader going apeshit over black people in Ferguson registering to vote.  Time to employ some voter ID laws and early voting restrictions!

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/19/missouri-gop-chief-thinks-helping-ferguson-residents-register-vote-disgusting.html

Missouri GOP Chief Thinks Helping Ferguson Residents Register To Vote Is ‘Disgusting’

15Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 11:50 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

People appear to be making assumptions based on nothing more than what appears to be a very slanted coroner's report (didn't the coroner even state that her words were taken out of context?).

I think the door to the police car hit the "suspect", swung back and hit the deputy in the face. Then, his firearm, either purposely or accidentally, discharged, hitting the "suspect" in the hand. I think the deputy was having a bad day and was enraged by the door hitting him in the face. So he vented that rage on the "suspect".

16Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 12:06 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My daughter researches in courthouses, sometimes in very small towns. Recently, one of those courthouses was on an Indian reservation, where she noticed a disturbing trend among the people employed at the courthouse...basically bragging that they wouldn't cooperate in any way whatsoever with the Indians in matters that might take place in the courthouse...and showing obvious disdain toward the population they "serve". The same people get voted in or appointed...they all have the same attitude toward the Indian population. I'm sure the situation in Ferguson is similar. Sadly, these types of entrenched "public servants" exist all around the country.

It's hard to believe the governor hasn't stepped up and appointed that special prosecutor. Ferguson is a tinderbox.

17Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 1:45 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It seems clear from the conservatives who have voiced their opinions on this thread, that the oppression the black folks of Ferguson have suffered is all due to their inability to get off their lazy, depressed asses and vote for change.

They should raise enough money to challenge the weathy white businesses who fund their opposition, and then all of them who don't have felonies on their criminal records should get out and vote. With proper ID of course.

Reality!

18Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 3:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:People appear to be making assumptions based on nothing more than what appears to be a very slanted coroner's report (didn't the coroner even state that her words were taken out of context?).  

I think the door to the police car hit the "suspect", swung back and hit the deputy in the face.  Then, his firearm, either purposely or accidentally, discharged, hitting the "suspect" in the hand.  I think the deputy was having a bad day and was enraged by the door hitting him in the face.  So he vented that rage on the "suspect".  

Wrong thread for your made up ( what you want it to be)BS.

19Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 3:30 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:People appear to be making assumptions based on nothing more than what appears to be a very slanted coroner's report (didn't the coroner even state that her words were taken out of context?).  

I think the door to the police car hit the "suspect", swung back and hit the deputy in the face.  Then, his firearm, either purposely or accidentally, discharged, hitting the "suspect" in the hand.  I think the deputy was having a bad day and was enraged by the door hitting him in the face.  So he vented that rage on the "suspect".  

I'm so sorry it offends your delicate sensibilities. (Actually, I'm not, and you don't seem to have those). My theory is as good as any you've presented. If you dispute my theory, please provide valid backup for your assumptions.

20Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 3:56 pm

Wordslinger wrote:It seems clear from the conservatives who have voiced their opinions on this thread, that the oppression the black folks of Ferguson have suffered is all due to their inability to get off their lazy, depressed asses and vote for change.

They should raise enough money to challenge the weathy white businesses who fund their opposition, and then all of them who don't have felonies on their criminal records should get out and vote.  With proper ID of course.

Reality!

Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Th?id=HN.608015482223725464&pid=15

Actually it seems you're only capable of making excuses and scapegoating by blaming the minority community for everything that's happened, which happens to be the whites in Ferguson. What next? Maybe the blacks in Ferguson, MO should do like they did in S. Africa  and kick all those evil whites out of government and confiscate all the businesses so they can show those whites who's boss. Seems there's a few black people who have time, and resources, on their hands that could organize such an undertaking... Perhaps Holder in his new found freedom can go down there to protest, with his 9mm also, and run for mayor.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 10/24/2014, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 4:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I'm so sorry it offends your delicate sensibilities.  (Actually, I'm not, and you don't seem to have those).  My theory is as good as any you've presented.  If you dispute my theory, please provide valid backup for your assumptions.

I haven't presented any theories.

22Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 4:08 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

You've said that Brown assaulted Wilson.

That's a theory that is contradicted by some witnesses.

Others say Brown was simply trying to escape.

FT's theory is more believable than the bullshit story Wilson has spun.

23Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 4:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No theory.
Brown committed a strong armed robbery.
Brown had Marijuana in his system.
The officer, according to reports not theory, was assaulted by Brown while in his car.
Brown grabbed for the officer's gun, according to reports. The gun fired twice.
Assaulting an officer is a felony.
Some witnesses stated Brown was shot in the back.
Some witnesses said Brown's hands were up.
Some witnesses say they were not up.
Brown was shot and killed.
Some say he was charging the officer.
Some say he was not.

24Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 4:23 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:What excuse do you have for the riots, looting and burning of buildings?  The residents seem to find time to show up night after night to protest their oppression yet unwilling to change  their own situation....the system can not change the residents. Ferguson residents have to take the inititive to make their life better...........Personal responsibility.  

Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Th?id=HN.608033907642008121&pid=15

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SqFPNTBnv8

Smile

25Ferguson's a giant IED . .  Empty Re: Ferguson's a giant IED . . 10/24/2014, 4:59 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No theory.
Brown committed a strong armed robbery.
Brown had Marijuana in his system.
The officer, according to reports not theory, was assaulted by Brown while in his car.
Brown grabbed for the officer's gun, according to reports. The gun fired twice.
Assaulting an officer is a felony.
Some witnesses stated Brown was shot in the back.
Some witnesses said Brown's hands were up.
Some witnesses say they were not up.
Brown was shot and killed.
Some say he was charging the officer.
Some say he was not.

Aside from the officer, what witness is saying that Brown charged the officer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum