Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who cares what somebody thinks of you.........its the ideas.....stupid!

+2
Nekochan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Quit worrying about what somebody thinks of your rating, and start discussing tangible concepts which can make this country better. It starts with citizens talking among themselves. The PNJ had a collective intelligence which was extremely high, and collectively concepts were advanced and defended. There are a great many smart people in this community, and I have stayed clear because of the profanity and immaturity, but after last night watching Ryan's lies......I am disgusted that my party thinks America is this dumb.

I used to be Archie Bunker......I am afraid I am going to wake up one day and be Meathead........My wife just retired and we are traveling, and I am seeing America suffer because of the things we discuss on the PNJ and what is being discussed here. We need to quit blaming figureheads, and start talking substance and policy. We can save this country by one intelligent conversation after another as we seek the truth. I am back and I am P'od with what I heard last night.......we need to tell the truth.

Well there you are Mr seaoat Very Happy

Good to see you.....

really, I mean it...

There's the SeaOat we know...

Good to see you, man!

Its Quint Studer's fault. Really.

2seaoat

I figured you and Hallmark were getting bored without my agitation.....so I am back. I think I am addicted to all of you. I have used the analogy of my 4th grade class.....you know that youthful idea that the people around you will remain forever.......ahh summerbreak......reality.......and we learn that our lives are tranistory. However, the internet will allow us to share ideas and conversation beyond summer break. We can remain safe....pick a new best friend.....or pick a fight with the class bully, but we have been thrown together by some strange alignment of time and place.....so I am hooked, and quite honestly, I missed most of you more than you missed me.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Great to see you Seaoat!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Great to hear from you ......

Good to see you Mr Oats. I posted something positive about you earlier today. I am not too sure if our society has not went "Over center". My involvement in country government has been met with a lot of hot air and no results, If I can not even insitute a small change on the local level, what chance do I have on a larger scale?
My area is not getting any better. The national scene is light years away from me. Yesterday while I was cycling, some punk threw a large red drink on me from a passing car. I am very very quickly getting to the point that I really dont give a damn.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can't believe I read the whole thing. Welcome Seaoat

at some point it has to be about the content of the ideas. we will either confront the stupidity of collectivism or the terms of our debt will. only an idiot would believe that we can sustain it... much less expand it. my welcome too.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Good to have the SeaOat with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

hallmarkgrad wrote:Yesterday while I was cycling, some punk threw a large red drink on me from a passing car.

You mean to say that I MISSED? Dammit!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Quit worrying about what somebody thinks of your rating, and start discussing tangible concepts which can make this country better. It starts with citizens talking among themselves.
we need a leader to get us off our asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

p.s. welcome back to the fold, seaoat.

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Quit worrying about what somebody thinks of your rating, and start discussing tangible concepts which can make this country better. It starts with citizens talking among themselves.
we need a leader to get us off our asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

p.s. welcome back to the fold, seaoat.

haha... only an idiot would believe an expectation that and is a delusion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum